[PP-F2] Long Live This Annoying A** Wasp (Ruby)

"I NEED to get this quest done, but I literally don't know what to do for it. Ugh. Maybe someone will do it with me?..... Who could I ask." He thought for a moment and started to scroll through his friends list. First, Jevi. Hmmm, I've already hung out with her, I think I might want to hang out with someone else. Telrenya and Jomei, Probably with each other and cuddling somewhere, they're so cute it's sick sometimes. He laughed at himself and scrolled through some more people. He didn't have a whole lot on his friends list, so he was trying to figure out who exactly he wanted to do this quest with. He thought back to the Christmas party and who he hadn't seen in a while, or really hung out with. Ruby? I haven't really ever hung out with her, and she seems like a high level, high enough to be able to be on the front lines, maybe I'll invite. He shrugged and selected her profile.

Dear Ruby,
Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a little bit and do a quest together? Long Live the Queen has been in my sights for a while, so I was thinking that I should get around to it, and thought that maybe you would like to join me, what do you say?
Sincerely ~ Spencer

With that, Spencer closed his HUD screen and waited for a response. I hope it's not weird to her that I'm out of the blue asking her to hang out. I did that with Jevi and we had an interesting time, not that boring too which was nice. He thought to himself as he waited for the time of her arrival to arrive.

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Ruby was asleep around this time, the night before she had dyed her hair Pink, in which she was still getting used to the new hair color, however she really likes how she looks. She had stood in front of her full body mirror in her nightgown and looked at her hair and just enjoying her own body. Eventually she had received a message, thinking it was going to be Jevi, however it was Spencer that had sent her a message. Wondering what in the world he wants she had opened the message and read it, it had seemed that he just wanted to go on a quest to get some easy SP, she had already done the quest before, however... for her it wasn't going to be hard in the slightest. However she had barely knew the figure, however if he was going to be in the guild she might as well talk with him sometime. She had opened her messanger and sent to him:

To: @Spencer

Sure, just give me a minute to get ready and get to the main settlement to teleport to floor 2. I should be there within 30 minutes or so.

She had sent the message and opened her inventory menus.

Spencer waited around for a reply for a moment, not sure if the woman really wanted to hang out or not. He shrugged a bit and sat down, waiting for it. Almost as soon as he thought that, a message came back from the woman. He smiled a bit, happy that he wasn't ignored by the woman. He always felt as though the woman didn't like him, but it might because the two hadn't really had much of interaction, he knew her girlfriend more than he actually knew her. Well, hopefully we actually get along and get to know each other, it would be a nice change to get some more friends and be able to call more of the guild my friend, other than Kimi, Tel, and Ruby. And somewhat Jomei. He smiled a bit to himself, he was happy he was apart of a guild , and happy he was making more friends.

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Ruby had opened her Inventory and equipped her Mechanical Princess outfit and looked in the mirror looking at herself again with her Pink Hair, moving her hand from her butt to her back, she had smiled and thought she had looked ten outta ten :fire:. She had stepped out of her store and locked her store up and made her way towards the main settlement, she had walked into the main settlement and without much long some creep had walked up to her and said "Daaaaaamn, you looked good before, but that hair just matches what assets you have." Ruby had looked to the man with a irritated look at said "Yes I know, and unless you want my foot up your ass I'd recommend you get the F*** out of my face." the man had moved back nervously and eventually walked away. Ruby shaking her head, she had moved forward and made her way towards the floor teleporter and teleported to Floor 2, stepping out from the teleporter she had began to look around looking for Spencer.

@Spencer

Spencer stood up and began to walk a tiny bit. He checked his HUD screen and it said that Ruby was on the floor already, so he decided to start to look for her. While he was walking, he saw a very pretty woman with pink hair... but she was in the guild. Is that Erin? Wait no it looks like Ruby. Wait, Ruby has pink hair now? It looks awesome! He smiled to himself and walked up to the pink haired girl. "Ruby! Hey. Your hair, my god you look so good." He smiled and praised her on her hair color. "How have you been?" He asked the woman when he got close enough to have a normal conversation. He looked at the woman and he thought she did look good. She looked good with her red hair, but she still looks really good with Pink hair. "I thought you were that other guild member I hadn't met before, Erin I think their name is." 

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Eventually looking around, she had seen Spencer moving up onto her to greet her, however he had said out to her about her hair and he had said that she had looked so good. She had placed her hands on her hip as she leaned forward and said "Oh really? Well, you know I am dating Jevi right? And I thought you didn't swing this way?" she had said mostly in a joking manner, she had to let out some sass to begin with. He had eventually asked out how has she been and she had said with a shrug "Eh, I could be a tad bit better, however I am alright. How about yourself?" she had asked him. Eventually he had said out that he had thought she was the other guild member Erin, she had shrugged and said "Meh, I've never met him or her, so depending on who he or she is it could be a insult or a compliment, however no one is going to look as sexy as me." she had said with a smirk as she had let out a giggle. She had looked over from the side, no one was necessarily looking at her, however she kind of feels like shes being watched. She just shrugged it off.

@Spencer

"Wait wait wait, you know I'm gay? Everyone else except for Jevi in the guild seem very clueless on that fact." He was happy that someone actually found out, but it was pretty surprising that the woman knew, but she was dating Jevi so its safe to assume that she talked to her about it. "Well anyways yes I am gay. And I'm sorry you aren't having the best time. Maybe beating up a wasp queen will be able to help your mood improve." He smiled and shrugged to the girl. Ruby talked about Erin and he also shrugged. Erin didn't really show up to anything, and Telrenya seemed to be the only one who really knew who Erin was, and she really didn't talk about them that much. I wonder who they are, I hope you are at least a decent person, I'm not in the mood for a horrible person to be apart of this guild, but oh well. He saw that Ruby turned, and he was confused because he didn't really see anything. He shrugged and turned to the overgrown path to the wasp. "Shall we?"

@Ruby

Ruby had squinted her eyes as she had said out to him "It's not hard to tell if you ask me. If anyone couldn't figure it out using context clues it would be rather odd of them." she had chuckled. Eventually he had said out that he was indeed gay, and that he was sorry that she wasn't having the best of times, and maybe beating this boss would help her mood improve. She had placed her hand on her hip as she had said out to him "Hell, don't worry about being gay. Theres nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex as you. I too am very homosexual." she had winked. She had looked over to the exit and then back to Spencer which had offered if they should go. Ruby had nodded her head and said out to him "So, are you leading the way or am I? I know where it is, however the location isn't in a secret area or anything, to be fair even completely blind people could find their way there." she had chuckled out.

@Spencer

"Hmm We could just walk side by side. Even though it's easy to find, I've never really gone through this path before, would be nice to actually have a bit of help in knowing when I'm going." He smiled a bit and shrugged. The woman made a comment on the fact that being gay was fine, and how she was a lesbian. He laughed and nodded, he had gotten that pretty easily on how affectionate her and Jevi were being at the party. He looked at her as they walked, he had no idea what to really talk about. "So, what have you been up to since the Christmas party? I've not really done a whole lot, but trying to get myself to do a couple of quests and hang out with more people other than myself." He smiled and shrugged. He was going to see if Jomei wanted to hang out soon, at least he was thinking about jomei. He had no idea if he would be free.

@Ruby

Ruby had shrugged after hearing his suggestion, she supposed he wasn't entirely wrong with what he had said or suggested she had said out to him "Sure, just don't get any wrong ideas." she had giggled. Eventually they had began to walk forward towards the safe zone's exit, trying to head towards the quest objective, even though Ruby wouldn't get anything from this quest, she supposed enjoying his company would be good enough. He had eventually spoke out asking what she had been up to after the Christmas Party? Ruby had looked over and thought for a moment, looking back like if it was a flash back and could only remember her sleeping and shopping for more clothes... and... she looked back to Spencer and said "Mmmm, I haven't really done anything. I did some stuff, however its not important." she had giggled. She had looked back forward to the path they were walking down and eventually looking around at the area they have been around.

@Spencer

Spencer rolled his eyes when she said something about not getting the wrong ideas. "I'll try to hold myself back, but my lust for women is way too strong." He laughed as they continued to walk. She said something about what she did after the christmas party, which made Spencer think that her and Jevi had some quality time together. He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow but didn't say anything. The two of them continued to walk forward silently. Spencer was trying to think of something to say, but they were getting close to the wasp queen so he kept himself quiet, hoping to possibly get the jump on the wasp queen. "I think we are close." He said, he could hear a faint buzzing coming from the direction the pair were walking in. He looked around but he didn't see the queen yet, she was probably farther down.

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Ruby had chuckled when Spencer has said out that his lust for women was just way too strong, she had responded back looked at Spencer "Hey in my defense, I have met a fair amount of homosexual men that still liked some boobs or booty. You never know." she had giggled out. The walk from here was a little bit more quiet as they walked down the path, she looked back to Spencer but eventually back forward, she didn't think too much on it, she just figured that he just didn't have a thing to say at the given moment. However in the distance, she had heard a slight buzzing sound however it wasn't too loud, it was just loud enough for them to hear it. Like she had said even a blind person could find their way towards the boss, Spencer had finally spoken out saying that he had thought they were getting close. Ruby had chuckled and said to him "Oh gee, I wonder what made you think we we're getting close." she had giggled.

@Spencer

Spencer nodded, he had heard that some gay guys would go for women now and again very randomly, but he could never see himself going for it. "Yeah, trust me, I could never go for a woman at all." He muttered and kept walking, the buzzing only got louder and the noise was getting a tad bit annoying. Ruby kind of sassed the man and he scoffed. "Okay don't need the sass." He laughed at the woman, just playing around. Around the bend the noive only got louder, and he could see a shadow up ahead. "Okay, I think it's right there." He pointed around the corner at the wasp, the shadow going up and down like its hovering in mid air. "Do you want to attack first or do you want me to attack first." He said and looked at her, he had no idea what the higher level player wanted to do.

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Ruby had shrugged at his response of her speaking out that there have been fay people that still likes a girls breasts or bottom, she had said to him with a wink "Ya never know what the future holds. You could be saying the opposite in a year or two." she had chuckled. They had kept walking in silence for a bit, however he had eventually spoke out saying that they might be getting close, in which Ruby had responded with a sassy remark. She had let out a slight chuckle as he had said that he don't need the sass, she had said to him with a bit of a laugh "Thats what you have to deal with when you ask to do stuff with me. I'm a sassy bitch, but I am proud of it." she had laughed out. However eventually it had just gotten even louder and they could see a shadow in the distance, he had said out saying that he thinks its right there, Ruby had chuckled and said looking at him "Oh gee, wonder how you would believe that." Then eventually he had asked out if she wanted the first attack or for him to attack first, she had just squinted her eyes and said "I can one shot the boss no matter who attacks first. Up to you."

@Spencer

Spencer shrugged. She wasn't wrong that he didn't know exactly what the future holds, but he was pretty sure that he was didn't want any part of the female body, there were too many things up top and not enough down below that really stopped him from going any farther in that situation. He looked at the woman, and laughed a bit when she called herself a sassy b*tch. He nodded to himself, he could tell that she really was. When the woman decided to sass him about how he knew where the wasp was, he rolled his eyes again." Damn you lesbians sure are grouchy." He laughed and shook his head. "I guess I'll hit first, so I can get the actual credit for the fight." He laughed and went towards the wasp.

Spoiler

Stats:
HP: 240/240 - EN: 24/24 - MIT: 16 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 3

ID: 93672 BD: 8 ( 3x4 = 12 Damage) (Upward Strike)

Spencer ran towards the wasp that was in front of him, and made a quick upward swing at the creature. The wasp was caught off guard by the sudden attack, and it made it so Spencer could take a quick step backwards, the wasp making a sudden, strange noise as it turned to Spencer, getting ready to attack him. Hopefully Ruby can take it out so I don't get hit, I'd rather not have to deal with the wasp, even though I could take it, I don't want to deal with it.

Spencer:
HP:  240/240
EN: 21/24

Wasp:
HP: 38/50
Dmg: 20

@Ruby

Edited by Spencer

Ruby had placed a hand on her hip as he had said out that lesbians sure are grouchy, she had looked a little upset he had said out to him "Well, this lesbian isn't always grouchy. I am just sassy is all." she had looked towards the boss when he has said that he would get the first hit just for him to get some credit. She had shook her head as he said it as it was extremely silly of him to say. She had watched him move forward towards the boss and stuck it dealing not that much damage towards the wasp. She had shook her head, this man had quite a bit to go before he could really do a lot of damage. However she knew he could eventually reach that point. Ruby had slowly walked up to the boss, and with a charge of a sword art she had through one punch stepping forward and punching into its stomach, instantly removing its HP bar in a flash.

@Spencer

ID: 93687 - BD: 10 - Sword Art Used: 15+2=17*15=255

Ruby:
HP: 920/920
EN: 75/92

Spencer:
HP: 240/240
EN: 21/24

Wasp:
HP: -214/50
Dmg: 20

Spencer laughed a bit when she said that she was sassy, then looked and let his mouth hang open when he saw the woman completely decimate the monster very easily. "I take that back. You are a strong and cool woman." He faked bowed to the man and laughed a bit. "Seriously though, you are really good at fighting." He smiled and looked at her. The wasp was dead... the quest was done, he didn't really know what else there was for him to do for this quest. "Thank you a lot for helping me with this quest. I could have taken it by myself, but its nice to have a friend to do this with. Thank you." He smiled at the girl, honestly happy to have spent time with her. Okay, glad I was actually able to have a one on one conversation with her and not just see her during guild events.

Ruby had defeated the boss with ease simply with one sword art, even though the sword art was completely overkill on the boss, she didn't care, she wanted to just get rid of the boss... and it so happened that she had done so with style. She had turned back around to face Spencer when he had said that he takes it back and says that she is a strong and cool woman, she had chuckled and then he had said that she was seriously good at fighting. Ruby had shook her head and said out to him "Nah I wouldn't consider myself good at fighting, im just a lesbian that knows how to use her hands~" she had playfully said out giggling however she had said to him "But nah, I just have a maxed out rank in Martial Arts, so dealing enough damage to kill it would had been simple. I am pretty sure I could have used a Rank 1 Sword Art and the result would had been the same." she had laughed out. He had said out after he had said thank you "Nah its no big deal, anytime anytime."

@Spencer

Spencer gave a disgusted look when she made a comment about being able to use her hands and that she is a lesbian. Those two things didn't usually go together that much, but this time it did and it was strange that was for sure. He shrugged a bit and was just happy that the wasp queen was dead and he could get the experience for it, hopefully get closer to another level up. She talked about how she invested all her points into martial arts and it really showed, the woman was very, very strong. He smiled at her and shrugged a bit, not sure exactly what to say. "Well, you are badass, very much so. And again thank you for helping me even though I already said thank you like twice." He laughed a blushed a bit. He was happy that the two of them were getting a long and becoming closer, more so because he felt like she didn't really like him, now he knows that that is false and he has a new friend. Hmmm... what now though?

Ruby had let out a chuckle when Spencer had let out a disgusted look when she had made a comment about being able to use her hands and being a lesbian, seems like he didn't relate at all or just really didn't like the thought that he had gotten. She had looked back to the path that would lead back to the main settlement, and then back to Spencer when he had said out that she was very badass, and said thanks for helping him. She had squinted her eyes looking a tad bit annoyed towards him saying "Again there is absolutely no need to really thank me. Just helping out a friend and guild member, absolutely no need to thank me at all." she had calmed down though and looked back towards the main settlement, and back towards Spencer saying "Aight, sorry I have got quite a short fuse, but since we really don't have anything else to do so I can guide you back to the main settlement." she had offered with a small smile.

@Spencer