[PP-F2] Long Live This Annoying A** Wasp (Ruby)

Spencer frowned a bit, Ruby seemed to have gotten irritated with him constantly saying thank you. He made a mental note to not keep repeating things around the girl in short succession, didn't want to upset her by accident. He kept standing and looking around before Ruby made a comment about her short fuse, and saying that she could just bring him to the main settlement to end the day. He smiled and nodded. "You're fine, I get the same way when people repeat the same thing over and over again to me, just wasn't thinking." He shrugged and smiled a bit, hoping that she was okay. What am I going to do after this? I think I might just walk around this floor and explore everything, I haven't really been able to make a mental map of this floor because I'm never on it, would be nice to know where I am going without using a map. I hope I don't get lost and get put in an awkward situation, even though everything makes me awkward and a mess.

Walking towards the main settlement she didn't really think much about him saying sorry so many times, she mainly just wanted to tell him that there wasn't much to thank her for, she was just doing common courtesy and he was also in a guild with her, there wasn't much at all to thank her for. Eventually he had said out saying that she was fine and he gets the same way when people repeat the same thing over and over again. Ruby had looked to him with a smirk on her face saying out to him "Boy, I know I am fine. Tell me something I don't know." she said brushing her hair backwards. She had looked back forward onto the trail back to the main settlement, it wasn't too too far away. She just mainly didn't really have anything else really to say, she had just wanted to get back into town and head to the many floors and go clothes shopping. She had been looking for a specific type of clothing lately and she hasn't found anything lately... even on the floor she thought it would be on.

@Spencer

Spencer continued to walk towards the town, sighing softly to himself. Today was a good day, he had finally crossed that quest off his bucket list. Hmmm, yeah I'm gonna explore this floor and hope for the best. He shrugged a bit to himself and looked around.

"Oh shush you." He laughed and smiled. He had a definite good time with this gay. Ruby was cool, the wasp was easy, and he was happy to have a good day. He sighed and looked around the forest a bit as they walked, it was very peaceful.

"Oh. You said you had to go didn't you? I completely forgot." He looked at her. He had no idea what she had to do, but he was wondering if she had to go, and he needed to start exploring the floor some more.

Ruby had chuckled when he had said to shush, she had looked back to him to say out once more "Hey, I just got a really good body, and many other females would like to agree with me. Especially Jevi~" she said a little playful towards the end basically bragging about how many think she is extremely fine. There was a fair bit of men, if not like a vast majority would agree that she had a really good body as well, however she is not interested to men at all. However, they had continued to walk back towards the main settlement in silence, not much conversation had been brought up. However as they had arrived back to the main settlement he had asked out asking if she had to go, Ruby had nodded her head and said "Yeah, I spent roughly a good few hours a day going clothes shopping and its getting to around that time where I can get to store to store without many people bothering me, its been fun." she had said bowing before him before heading off in her own direction.

@Spencer

Spencer smiled a bit when Ruby commented on the women loving her bodies, especially Jevi. "You two are very cute together, I'm glad you guys found one another." He smiled and looked over at the woman. The two of them slowly made their ways into the center of the floor, where the teleportation center was. He was tempted to use it, but he made a commitment to himself to actually explore this floor and find out what is on all of it. He sighed a bit and headed out a little to the side, turning to wave to Ruby. "Hey, I've got to get going with the thing I'm doing today, a long night ahead of me. I hope you have a great day! I'll see you soon! Maybe at a guild thing, I don't know. But have a nice night Ruby!" He smiled and finished waving to the woman before turning back, heading out to explore the thread.

COMPLETED
+4 SP - Spencer, +1 Ruby
+200 Col Each
+1 Matriarch Stinger Each