PP/F9) Earning the crystal, fighting the guardian<<Iron Guardian>>

Sky watched as the three of them talked among each other, planning how to go about this quest...

Well, more getting Hydra up to speed. He was glad to see his friend again. He looked at his wolf, feeling something was off about this whole thing. He didn't know what it was, but whatever, he didn't care to much. They had there group, and there was nothing else he really had to worry about. He smiled, giving his wolf a little head scratch before looking back towards the others.

"Me and my guild are in the process of doing the Dragon Hunter Quests, Eatos being the primary healer. Since she doesn't have the Group Heal yet, we found a quest to give her an item in case of an emergency" He says to Hydra, grinning. "And its as they say, just gotta go kill some iron knight guys" 

Once he said that, he just continued to pat Silver.

It seemed that Hydra was really tagging along, which after Eatos and Stryder both had told the group, that they would have to fight iron knight probably wasn't the worst of things. - I have never fought iron knights, but I suppose they are stronger than the normal mobs I have fought till now - He thought, before turning to the others. "Well, then should be begin our adventure and kill some iron knights? Just one more question. Where do we find them, I don't see any mobs that look like knights anywhere close by." with this said and asked, he waited for the others to agree on starting their journey and getting to know where they had to go.

While he was waiting he once more realized how hot it was on this floor, and that he wasn't at all ready to take on the heat like it was, but that there probably wasn't a good way of avoiding it. Not just that, but he also thought about having to wander across this terrible floor, as it might be possible that the knights were somewhere across the floor and even though it was hot, a cold shiver ran down his spine.

@Hydra

"The Dragon Hunter Anthology? Oh, I've done the first I believe and that certainly sounds like a good idea." Hydra smiled at Stryder and remembered back to the time he had considered becoming a healer, to be honest the idea was still somewhat appealing but he was far too past the point to rework his talent trees now. He turned to Eatos and slightly bowed his head, "I'll try my best to not die, still thank you in advance." It seemed the party would be taking the Iron Guardian quest, a few knights would need to be dealt with according to the information, before the main boss showed up, though much like Hei, Hydra had no idea where to even start. The spearman closed his eyes and hummed to himself, trying to find the right mental state.  He knew it was a good idea to approach these quest with a clear mind, even if the enemies were weak, he was as only as good as his feelings were, and one slip up could cost a great amount.

@Eatos

• 3 months later...

This was all for her. All to ensure the safety of the others since her healing was, well. She couldn’t do group healing yet, she was far from it. So this crystal, this entire expedition was to help her do her single job. She listened to the others, and took a deep breath. With Hydra here, they had better odds. Significantly better odds honestly. Because he could operate as a ‘tank’, given Stryder and Hei both lacked any tank statistics and she herself was a healer with nothing in resistances.

“They’re out that way” She said in relation to Hei’s question. The Iron Guardians weren’t far, and the battle shouldn’t be too hard as long as they were smart with targeting and managing its aggression system. The girl started walking forwards, leading the way. Information Brokers had their uses, and Eatos had enough of them to ensure she knew what she needed to know. At her side, Angel, the large Husky familiar, barked at her and the girl smirked at her pet “Don’t worry, we’ll go play by the lake later today” She said in a mothering tone to her Husky, who made a loud howling noise in turn. “Later” She echoed, a stern tone in her voice, and Angel barked once before walking lazily beside the bluenette.

• 4 months later...