[PP-F2] This is gonna sting <<Long Live the Queen>>

Dazia had heard of an unusually large wasp queen that was considered a boss by some players. She was wondering if she could try and take it on...but she certainly couldn't do it alone...or so she thought. Either way, bringing an ally or more should be helpful. Yinangi skipped along as Dazia walked to the edge of the safe zone. "So, Yinangi, you want to kill an oversized wasp?" Yinangi thought for a moment. "Well, I would, if it weren't for the fact that another friend of mine will be taking the thing on with me. However, I can still tag along to watch, and see how the big queen beehaves." "Figures, I'm alone on this one. I don't want to get into a fight I can't handle...especially if the monsters behave in a similar manner to actual wasps...I could get overrun..." Dazia stopped at the safe zone's edge, assuming someone would swing by eventually.

@Vigilon@Steel OR @Shin

Vigilon was sitting on a bench, bored. He sighed, wondering what would be next. More typical training? Been there, done that, he couldn't even loot any more mobs without a difficult issue, as they would be too strong to kill without backup. A Quest, maybe? Nah, not this time...unless there was someone he could tackle it with. Help out Dazia? ...Well, she had definitely passed him, with Yinangi following close by, speaking of "Beehaving". "Close, but not quite...there aren't bees on this floor, there are wasps....wait. Wasps...The Wasp Queen!" Now having figured it out, Vigilon got up, and saw that Dazia decided to wait at the safe zone's edge. "Oh yeah, it's definitely the Wasp Queen." He walked over to the two players. "Looking to take on the Wasp Queen, I presume? Plenty of players like to take it on, so...I'll tag along if you'd let me." He was hoping to help this player out more, as it may lead to having another complete ally...and maybe if he could bring out the good in her, he might be able to stop the feud between her and his girlfriend.

@Dazia  @Steel/@Shin