[F22-PP] Just chillin <Itzal and Hestia>

Itzal stared at Hestia as she mentioned salamanders.  "You make it sound like catching them is easy.  Did you know that lizards who aren't giant monsters are in fact the hardest things to catch in all of freaking Aincrad?  They legit level up their speed to match yours, and I have four points of evasion.  You can see how that may be a bit of a problem.  Come on give me some slack will ya?  I worked hard for you guys..."  Raven patted his back and he sighed, hanging his head.  "Can we just start fishing now?"  Itzal handed them their fishing poles and sat down beside the two before flinging his hook with a small fish on it into the lake.  He sighed.  "I hope we don't catch that king or whats his face, I'm too beat to fight any boss right now."  He sat there quietly as they waited for a bite.  "Oh yeah Hestia.  That bribe I mentioned?  Velnia had looted a bakery before you got here and took one of their cakes.  I paid for it regardless but I was planning on using that.  Though I intend for the three of us to have a slice as well."

Summary

Everyone gets 1 sp and 200 col

@Hestia