[PP-F1] Looks Like Its Amateur Hour <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

"WAIT, HOLD UP..." Outlander said slightly annoyed. "..You're telling me, that I'm supposed to hunt down a mini-boss single handedly? Who do you take me for, an idiot?" Unfortunately the NPC giving the quest stopped paying any attention to Outlander after telling him what the quest was, then proceeded to tell other unlucky victims of the medicine problem. Outlander sighed, opened his menu, and looked at the 100's of side quests in his quest bar. He scowled and looked up at the NPC who was now telling another player about this "problem". He whispered to himself: "Patience, when there are to many witnesses..."  He looked around hoping no one hear that, and put a pin up on a quest board for other people to help him. Or, more known to Outlander as the SOS Board. Below is what the board says:

Spoiler

Hello Fellow Players,

The Names Outlander, I have a quest that kinda requires reinforcements or I'm screwed, at least I'm being honest here. You can find me at the locale tavern.

-Best Wishes

Outlander, the guy with a big-#ss long sword.

He looked into the forest, he felt something staring back. "Well, today should be interesting." He said to himself.  He enter the local tavern, ordered a drink, and waited, hoping it would be much of the waiting part.

@Reinholt @Fae @Kasier

Reinholt was out and about, exploring more of the First floor and gathering some materials. Deciding to take a break he heads to the village that he knew was in the forest. As he neared the village he receives a message and he opens it as he walks. Guy with the Big-#ss longsword huh? Sounds like my kind of guy. Reinholt chuckles as he adjusts the strap holding his sword across his back. Once he finally made it to the village, he found the tavern and stepped inside, scanning the crowd for the player with the longsword. Seeing what is probably the Player, Reinholt walks toward him at the bar. Before he sits though, he unbuckles his sheathed sword and leans it on the bar between the other player and the seat that he then took. " 'Lo. I assume you're the guy with the Big-#ss longsword that requires reinforcements?" He says as he orders himself a drink. "Names Reinholt."

Fae had just previously taken the secret medicine of the forest quest recently, and it was a bit of a weird experience with her partner. The reward was just a simple sword with more damage, but Fae's dagger use made it pretty much impossible to use it. Fae was just heading out of the forest when she saw a request on the quest board which had been asking for help on the medicine quest by a player named Outlander. He was supposed to be at the local tavern, and Fae started to skip her way over to the tavern, already knowing where it was. Walking in, Fae noticed Outlander, based on his long sword. The little girl ran up to Outlander and tugged at his arm to get his attention, with Fae being too short to climb onto the seat. "Hi mister Outlander! Fae is here to help you out on this quest!" Fae introduced herself, looking up at Outlander with a big smile.

Kasier yawned as the bright sunlight washed up upon her face. Her blonde hair almost appeared white as she looked herself in the mirror. Her hair was almost white from the washing of the rays overhead. It was another beautiful day on the first floor, for some reason, she had found herself more cheerful than usual recently, and sometimes she even danced to the birds' songs when she exited her shop in the morning when no one is watching. Kasier chuckled lightly, smiling to herself as she looked forwards to another day of possible adventuring. Today, she would spend far from Itzal, after all, they had just gone through an important day themselves, and Kasier wouldn't want to bother him after it. She would seek her own adventures today, but before going out, she would move back to her solemn face that she had gotten so used to.

As she walked towards the center of the town of beginnings, she heard a notification from a player seeking for assistance in a quest that sounded pretty easy. Probably a new player, then. I wouldn't mind, since I have nothing better to do. Kasier thought, turning her body to walk towards the tavern that the man had mentioned in the message. Pushing open the door, she noticed that there were three people there. Kasier couldn't judge their levels by looking at them, but among them were a small, pink-haired female; a bigger, more masculine male, and a brown-haired person that she was sure she had seen at her shop. Plus me. A full party. Kasier thought. "Greetings." Kasier exclaimed, sitting down.

@Outlander

Edited by Kasier

Outlander was surprised, he hadn't expected people to actually show up. Nevertheless. He introduced himself, "Names Outlander, Professional Mercenary, and Bounty Hunter." He looked at all the people who wanted to join him, he immediately noticed the little girl who had trouble getting on the seat. He decided for once in his life to be polite, or at less, somewhat kind. “So, welcome all adventures to a low-budget party. Before we go, there are only two rules you have to follow when in my group. Number one, I have a Kick#ss sense of humor, number two, I don’t give a sh#t about your “feelings”. Alright, we good here, oh, crap, I forgot there was a child present.” Outlander says looking at Fae. Thinking to himself, ‘I'll take what I can get’. “So, this quest is simple, assuming at least two of you have done it before, we just go in, and come right back out with the loot, alright? Then let's get going.” Outlander said, heading towards the tavern door. Recognizing one of the girls as a cafe owner he bought coffees from at one point.

@Reinholt @Fae @Kasier

Edited by Outlander

Reinholt smiles and nods politely to the newcomers. "Greetings. I'm Reinholt." He says to them. It was still strange to him seeing such a wide variety of people that played SAO. One of the people that had come for the quest looked to be a legitimate child, the other a young woman. Even though they both gave off the feel of being much more experienced that He was, Reinholt made a note to watch out for them. This Outlander fellow stand up and starts to talk, causing Reinholt to groan slightly as the man walks toward the door. Great. One of this type of player.. He shakes his head slightly. There was little room in SAO for cocky showboaters, which is the vibe he got from Outlander. Reinholt rises to his feet and buckles his sword across his back. He mutters to the other two before following after Outlander.

(sorry it took so long to post. Work kicked my butt yesterday.)

Fae waved at the last player that arrived not having seen her before either. Fae finally managed to climb onto the seat just as Outlander stood up and explained the rules they would follow when with him. Fae didn't exactly get why he was cussing, as it seemed pretty pointless to do so. The more buff man introduced himself as Reinholt and Fae gave him a quick hug after hopping off the seat. Fae gave Kasier and Outlander quick hug as well, and then followed Outlander to the tavern door. "Oh, Fae forgot to introduce herself! Fae is Fae, and it's nice to meet you all!" Fae introduced herself. Just by looking at Outlander and Reinholt's HP bars, Fae could tell that she was far more experience than them. Outlander said this quest was simple, and to just go in and come out with the loot. "It's not that simple mister Outlander. Since there's four of us, there will be 8 small nepents we have to kill first before the big one shows up. So since you're leading us, maybe you could give us a plan mister Outlander?" Fae asked, trying to shoot down Outlander's cockiness. Fae didn't exactly like cocky people, and if Outlander didn't care about her feelings, than neither should Fae. He was the leader, and it was up to him to make sure everyone would live.

Before Kasier could sit down, however, the three players stood up and headed for the door, resulting in her following closely behind. Kasier heard a small moan coming from the man in the back, perhaps responding to what someone else said, but Kasier shrugged it off, as she had not heard what the interactions before her arrival had caused between the players. It seemed that the black-haired man was the leader at the moment - Kasier would gladly stay in the back, not talking, and maintaining her seriousness... the seriousness that acted as a barrier, a shield to the outside world that was so filled with dangers at any corner. Luckily, this quest was not a difficult one, so it was almost no danger to her. Kasier couldn't say the same for the tension between the players, though. She sighed, and that was when a child, another member of the party, came to hug her. Kasier was quite surprised when the girl seemed carefree and excited, as it was the hint of someone who probably should've died early on. It's quite rare nowadays for someone to be so active, because while curiosity and ambition leads to progress, it also brings upon unfortunate endings. "Kasier," the blonde-haired healer tank introduced herself, not only to Fae, but to the rest of the party as well. Kasier smiled as the child asked the leader what the strategy will be; it's always good to get a strategy put into place and establish roles of players before heading out to do anything in this game. "Before that, can you send me a party invite? I'm not sure if you guys already established the party."

@Outlander @Fae @Reinholt

Edited by Kasier