[F7/PP] Howl of the Sabertooth <<Feeding the Enemy>>(Completed)

Pinball grimaced. The fight looked gruesome, and Reinholt hadn't directly used his weapon. What Hestia said made sense, but if the creature landed even one good hit on Reinholt, Pinball wouldn't hesitate to send it to oblivion. "Yeah," he grumbled, "I know what's happening. I thought the incline was steeper than it was. I'll stand back." Pinball stepped back, acknowledging Reinholt's silent command with a nod. He leaned againt the edge, raising his spear to stand like a walking stick. Pinball stood there, cloaked in the uniform of his former guild, watching from beneath the hood. Zomekko pooled out of the jar on his waist; an oozing fog of shadow. As his cat came to take its normal shape, he whistled, flicking his fingers towards his shoulder, though not moving an inch beside that. Zomekko, as silent as ever, leapt onto his shoulder with ease, leaving a temporary trail of shadow as she settled, curling around his back and shoulders. 

The Sabertooth growls and thrashes against Reinholt, its paws leaving red digital lines across his body. He doesn’t let up however, his grip never faltering. Growling now himself, He forces the beast to look at him. Their eyes lock, Reinholt’s eyes holding a feircness that they don’t often have. Moments pass and neither the Sabertooth nor Reinholt looks away. The Sabertooth stops trashing about, but still growls angerly at Reinholt. After what seemed like eternity the Sabertooth looks away, his growl fading into a whine.”See, was it that hard?” Reinolt says as he eases the Sabertooth to the ground. The Sabertooth sits back on its haunches and Reinholt kneels next to it. ”What do you say? Partners?” He says to the Sabertooth who responds by slamming its mace-like tail against the ground with a huff. Reinholt chuckles and scratches the Sabertooth behind its ear. ”You watch my back, I watch yours. That’s a promise, Fenrir.” He says softly as he rises to his feet. He looks around, his eyebrow raise. ”Now then.. How are we going to get back up to my friends..” He mutters, mainly to himself, looking up toward were Hestia and Pinball were.

I wait calmly for what is going to happen as i see the Sabertooth eventually seemingly backing down from the fight as i grin seeing that Rein is now treating the familiar as if it is a companion and battle ally. With that in mind i slide down the small cliffs incline till i hit the base and then walks over towards Rein at a slow pace to not scare off his new familiar that he has. Not wanting to ruin the hard work of preparation that went into just taming this one in actions, and gear that lead up to this moment. So then Rein what is your familiar's name? I ask the player curiously as i keep my hands within my pockets of my hoodie as i look towards the great knight with a curious look as i then gaze towards the sabertooth and gives the sabertooth a kind smile to greet it to the family that is the guild and Rein's friends that he will be interacting with. I then grin even more imagining my familiar trying to interact with the sabertooth rather curious how such interactions will go.

In a flick of his finger, Zomekko leapt back into the jar on his waist. Pinball walked over to Reinholt and the once agitated wolf, pulling the hood of his cloak back. "So," he said when he was near, "you're good now?" Pinball still held his spear in one hand; not because he didn't want to sheathe it, rather, because if he did, it'd look weird under the cloak. Furthermore, Pinball wasn't really of a mind to put the sheathe over his cloak just this moment. It wasn't often he wore it, though, and he was inclined to look and see if he could find anything of interest. When nothing popped out at him, he sighed. Looks like it's not my lucky day. I'll come back later to go fishing. Pinball returned his attention to Reinholt, and Hestia, who was now sliding down the small ledge's incline. "We ready to head back? I want to eat something.

Searching for Treasure Chest: ID# 100760  LD: 6+3= 9 (Nothing) 

Edited by Pinball