[PP-F1] Shattered Sunsets

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, I was busy...) The sky shattered in shards in a orange tint as the sun falls under the horizon, the moon was rising up to take its place. The buildings were made of small adobe slabs, and they looked fairly new, considering they looked almost identical as they did over two years ago. They building looked well decorated and had few cracks and abrasions in the brick. The wooden stalls lined the stone brick streets, the stalls sold items from desserts and delights to trinkets and potions. There were stores in the buildings behind the stalls, there were cafes and restaurants, labs and alchemy shops, there was even a weapon shop called “The Black Dagger: Weapons and Armor”. Which looked promising. Most of the shops were empty and or closed, the only ones open were usually run by NPC’s or high demand players, though none of the players appeared to be out and about. Ghost walked through the district looking for something in particular. Though the item in question isn’t important. She was wearing her black cloak and garb simply because she had nothing formal to wear, though her hood was off. This did mean she was armed, but her current level left her feeling uneasy when it came to interacting with players far higher than her. Eventually, she got tired and sat down at a bench letting out a sigh. “I’m never gonna find it here, this place is like a labyrinth.” Her eyes drooped, both out of being tired, and out of sheer disappointment in herself. “I guess my dad was always right… I’m worthless.”

@Pinball

@Grimm

"Woah, there is so much stuff here..." Grimm said, looking around the market, it was dusk and the sun was about to fall, making everything the color orange, it still was a great sunset though. He continued down the market district looking for something effective and cheap, scythe wise. But unfortunately,  there was nothing in the line of weaponry available. "Ugh, so, many, stores..." He said, exhausted after around an hour of searching. He took a road leading off the main road, it was sparsely populated my players and NPC's. There was benches lined down the streets, a girl was sitting in one of them. He took a seat a few benches away from her. She must not have noticed him there, because she was talking to herself. "Um, are you ok?" Grimm said instinctively, turning his head to face her. He was currently wearing formal clothes, less the formal clothes. A black tee shirt and brown pants along with a pair of black gloves.

@Ghost

Edited by Grimm