[ PP - 01] Second Things Second <<The Second Lessons is Also Free>> w/ Dustin

"S-shut up! I'll get stronger than you one day!" She said hotly, her face growing red from embarrassment. "Just you wait! I'll come and kick your arse when I'm a higher level!" She shifted her gaze back to the baby boar and sighed. This has been going on for forever! She groaned, clutching the hem of her dagger tighter.  I am definitely doing the next quest on this chain by myself. I don't need people slowing me down like this. Especially if they're better than me, ugh, that sucks. He's already done with this bloody quest. She huffed and pushed the thoughts with a sigh. She focused on the boar and dashed away, giving it a good slash on the back. She watched it disperse into pixels. The girl gave a sigh of relief as she picked up the tiny boar tusk.  Oh, thank frekin' god. Now I just need one more!

ID: 109904

BD: 8, Success

Kirbs : H: 1 | 100/100 | EN: 4/10 | 1 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 DMG

Baby Boar #2 : HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG

ID: 109906

LD: 15, Success

Total Boar Tusks: 2

@Dustin

Edited by Kirbs

Dustin watches the girl. “I don’t doubt that. One day you might even be stronger than the frontliners. But when that day comes, and we duke it out, don’t you dare hold back.” He smiles, standing and pointing his blade at the girl. Heh, so I earned me another rival eh? That’s good, I need those to push myself higher than I can on my own. Also why I joined a guild. He gives her a smirk and sheathes his blade, sitting back down and smiling off into space. “You know, I don’t hate this world at all. I love it in this game. This game makes me happy, and I don’t regret coming here, ya know?” He looks at the ground. “That being said, I would like to get out of here one day. Maybe live my life, join the military, fight on the frontlines in the real world. That would be awesome.” He pulls out a chocolate bar and takes a bite, pulling out another and offering it to the girl. “Do you want my accuracy enhancement or no?” He asks, trying to get this drag of a quest over with.

@Kirbs

She smirked and rolled her eyes. “Please, who do you think I am? I don’t hold back for nothing!” She winked at him and clicked her tongue. “You just wait, bub. I’ll be stronger than everyone eventually. I have the brains and the brawn!” She tapped her head with a smile. She went after the Boar, surprising herself when she only killed it with one sword art. That was fast. No Boar tusk though, ugh. She sighed and gave Dustin a sideways glance. “Me neither, it’s better than being cooped up in my room all day,” Kirbs yawned, stretching her arms. “You do you, buddy,” she muttered, raising an eyebrow at the candy bar. “Nah, I don’t need accuracy at the moment, just the bloody Boar tusk.” She opened her menu and scrolled through its contents. “You shouldn’t do that either. People will think you’re trying to drug them or something,” she continued, swiping up and down. 

ID: 109972

BD: 10, Success

2x2= 4x2 = 8 DMG

5 - 8 = 0 HP

Kirbs : H: 1 | 100/100 | EN: 3/10 | 1 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 DMG

Baby Boar # 3: HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG

ID: 109973

LD: 4, Fail

Total Boar Tusks: 2

@Dustin

Edited by Kirbs

Dustin yawns. “Come on little miss redcoat. I’m getting tired. Just get the last material and let’s get out of here.” He turns and begins to walk away, but remembers when he was left in the field alone and how much that sucked. I can’t do that to kirbs, though I don’t think I’m doing anything good here just sitting around. He looks at her. Plus it’s not like she likes me the way I liked her. His smile fades as he thinks about that day at the waterfall. I’m glad I left her there. She did nothing but treat me like crap, she deserved to die. But that’s not who I am. I can’t just let someone die. Even if she is a total b*tch. “Hey, you never answered, I asked you if you wanted a snack.” He slides his hands into his pockets and pulls out a cupcake taking a bite. He liked cookies, but cupcakes were nice too.

@Kirbs

"Okay, okay. Shut your trap, you little Yankee. It's flippin' hard, okay?" She spat, turning her attention back to the baby boar. I swear, God. If I don't get a bloody frekin' tusk when I kill this boar, I'm going to bloody kill myself! That's right, I'm going to jump off some bloody cliff! Screw you, universe. You and your crap can suck a butt for all I care! She huffed, already fed up with the all the crap she's been put through today.  Screw this crap, I just want to go home! She whined inside her head, pulling on her hair. "This game is so bloody rigged!" She sighed, spinning around in frustration. "I just want to finish this bloody quest, is that so hard to ask, universe?" She turned to Dustin and blinked for a solid second. "Yeah, whatever. I need to frekin' stress eat," she mumbled, holding out her hand.

ID: 110052

BD: 5+2=7, Success

2x2 = 4 DMG

5 - 4 = 1 HP

Kirbs : H: 0 | 100/100 | EN: 2/10 | 1 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 DMG

Baby Boar #4: HP: 1/5 | 3 DMG

MD: 4, Fail

@Dustin

Edited by Kirbs

Dustin smiles, This was it. This was how he made a new friend. She hated him, or at least wasn't fond of him, so he'd win her over with his constant stream of snacks. After all, that is the reason most people kept him close. Hah, a new friend. Maybe this one won't just up and leave like the others always do. He thinks to himself. "What do you want? I got cookies, cakes, cupcakes, gummies, brownies, biscuits, riceballs, shrimp, cherries, apples, grapes, pineapples, oranges, sandwiches, crepes, pancakes, waffles, tacos, burgers, chicken nuggets, chicken strips, barbecue ribs, ribbecues, sushi, eggs, bacon, sausage, pigs in a blanket, pop tarts, toaster strudels, pizzas, noodles, spaghetti, lasagna, ravioli, vegetables, ice cream, Chicken on a stick, crab, doughnuts, doughnettes, oreos, ice cream sandwiches, mints, popcorn and pies." He says, counting along on his fingers. "I have more, I just like to keep those ones on the DL ya know?" He winks at her and tilts his head. "So, what will you be having?" He smiles like a waiter patiently awaiting an order.

@Kirbs 

“Jesus, you sound like a bloody buffet,” she mumbled, rubbing her throbbing head. “Do you have any like... regular food.” She closes her eyes and covered her face with her hands in frustration. “That’s not what I meant. Uh, I don’t know. Just pass me a cookie,” she sighed, peeking through the cracks in her fingers. “There’s no bounds to inventory I guess. I suppose you learn something every day,” she sighed and sat down with crossed legs. “Why aren’t you a bloody cook? How much was all of that food anyways? Dear god. I would be broke if I bought that much food. By the lord!” She sighed.

“I’m starting to think you’re secretly rich and stuff,” she groaned into her hands as she pressed her elbows against her knees. “Bloody hell. Why is my luck so crappy. I just want to complete this quest!” She whined, crossing her arms like a child.

@Dustin

ID: 110431

BD: 10

2 + 2 = 4

1 - 4 = 0 HP

Kirbs : H: 0 | 100/100 | EN: 2/10 | 1 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 DMG

Baby Boar #4: HP: 0/5 | 3 DMG

ID: 110432

LD: 2, Fail

Total Boar Tusks: 2

Edited by Kirbs