[PP-F-04] Making Snow Coffins. One for me and one for you! <<Avalanche>>

Black would have been in the confines of the frozen tundra, trying to avoid a blizzard. "Damn it..I knew I should have grabbed that stupid survival skill." The man states as he looks to his fingers which were incredibly cold. "This is seriously just screwed up...I'm going to turn into a damn...chocolate popsicle out here!" He cries out as he takes his shovel and starts digging snow out and shoveling it into a pile by a tree. "Nope. I'm not dying out here. They got me messed up man. I'm not turning into an icicle. " He grunts as he now has dug himself six feet deep into the snow. "Yep. They don't know me. I'm a Marine. I survived the snowy mountains of Bridgeport! I'm going to build myself a snow coffin!" He exclaims as he carves out a three foot little resting block inside of the snow and lays down a sleeping bag and goes to sleep.

He then gets startled by a noise and springs up out of the hole like a mole rat and shouts "Halt! Who goes there?"

@Kirbs

Kirbs blinked as she recognized a familiar face. “Bajeesus, why are you so uptight all the time?” She huffed, crossing her arms diligently. “Who do you think I am? A Soviet sniper?” Kirbs lifted an amused eyebrow at him. “Here I am, wanting to surprise a good ol’ friend but no! He just wakes up and starts yelling some bull!” The player laughted to herself. “Aye, whatever. Good to see you again, you bloody American,” She said, flicking his forehead in the friendly manner. “So what brings you to the blasted floor four? I totally forgot why I’m here, but y’know... stuff happens.” 

She tried to hide the fact that she had absolutely no clothing and was still in her starting armor. What kind of bloody developer makes the fourth floor so cold? Faulty design I tell you! He eyes twitched as she thought of this but she held a strained smile.

@Black

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 5

HP: 100

EN: 10

DMG: 2

ACC: 2

EVA: 1

MIT: 0

Paralyze: 1

Perfect: Green  Rare: Blue   Uncommon: Yellow  Vanity: Orange

Equipped:

> Shatterglass: 2 ACC, 1 Paralyze 

Starter's Light Armor: 1 EVA

Items:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Skills:

> T1 Dagger Skill

Black blinked as he saw an Asian woman, dressed in an oriental fashion walking among the snow. “Oh my gosh it's Mulan!” Black broke into a bright and cheerful smile. “Hey Mulan! Do you bring news from the general? How goes the front?” He says as he gives her a mighty salute, puffing out his chest. “What? Soviet Snipers...Prekoi Menya, sesstra! Quick get to cover!” He would say as he attempts to pull her safely into the hole. If she came down he would immediately offer her a long stick with a handle that could pass as a rifle.

“Quick, grab this rifle.” Black would say in a Russian Accent. “There is American Sniper there...two hundred meters. Do you see him? “ Black points his rifle in the distance at a little rabbit scurrying. “He's been stalking our camp for two days! I think he is a filthy American spy. “

Black sounds serious as he slams a pot on his head like a helmet.  “Load your rifle...and when I give the signal, open fire. You will see something truly wonderful, I promise.” Black stated as he hoped the girl would humor his silly antics while he looks around for some nearby supplies.

@Mutsu

Spoiler

ID# 108065 results:

Loot: 13 (+3)

1 T1 Mat gathered

Edited by Black