[ PP - F03 ] This is really ugly armor... <<Worn out Welcome>> w/ Prometheus

That light armor will be really useful. Weird name though. Kirbs had just exited the blacksmith's shop before she ran into a stiff wall of armor. She didn't fall back but sighed instead. "What kind of person covers their whole body with armor. Live a little, man." She took a step back and frowned at the plate covered player. "And why are you just standing there, sheesh." She crossed her arms and gave him a look that demanded, 'I want answers'. I... think that this was a bad idea. I don't even know what his bloody face looks like, gosh darn it, much less his bloody level. Good job, Ev! You try to be tough for once, but you be tough for the wrong person! She chuckled sheepishly and waved her hand at him. "Actually, nevermind. I'm just... really cranky, yeah. I'm cranky! Eheh..." she touched the tip of her fingers together. "Sorry for bothering you... or whatever. Weather is lovely, right?"

@Prometheus

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 6

HP: 120

EN: 12

DMG: 3

ACC: 2

EVA: 2

MIT: 0

Paralyze: 1

Perfect: Green  Rare: Blue   Uncommon: Yellow  Vanity: Orange

Equipped:

> Shatterglass: 2 ACC, 1 Paralyze 

Starter's Light Armor: 1 EVA

> Rupee Ring: 1 EVA

Items:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Skills:

> T2 Dagger Skill

Edited by Kirbs

“The kind of person that wants to own this world.” He towers over the girl. His fiery orange eyes glow through the slots, an intimidation tactic he had employed since he joined the game. “The armor is to protect me from tough girls like you.” He pats her head as his armor clangs against her head. She is so obviously scared, maybe I should toy with her. “So do you want me to help you with anything?” He grind under his helmet and tilts his head, releasing smoke from his helmet. He spins and lifts up the face of his helmet and putting a cigar out on a table as it explodes into blue pixels. He turns back after dropping his helmet before the girl has the chance to see his face.

@Kirbs

“How Dr. Doofenshmirtz of you,” she muttered. She looked in another direction and giggled nervously. “Uh... when did it get so hot in here? Heheh. Who knew this floor could be bloody boiling? Really weird...” Kirbs cringed as she felt him touch her head. “Tough? Oh, you flatter me.” Okay, I’m officially freaked eff out. Should I be concerned? I don’t bloody know! Oh, Lord, what have I ever done to you to deserve this? Except that one time I started a fire in Church but I thought I was forgiven! Her mind went blank for a few seconds. Help..? Oh, yes. Help. Wait. Do I need help? This is a ridiculously easy quest. “Uh. Yeah, sure you can... buddy.” Stupid mouth, the hell are you saying? This is it. I’m going to be murdered in a video by a guy who’s face I didn’t even see. We had a good run. I won’t even be able to taste Logan’s crepes. She sniffed. 

@Prometheus

“Buddy is a bit strong.” He says, turning and walking. “I’m just doing my good deed for the month.” He says, the sentence carrying a slight chuckle. I’m not gonna kill her, am I? Maybe, I don’t know. Let’s find out I guess. He turns, his armor clangs as he walks towards the edge of town. He makes good time as he reaches the edge in a good 15 minutes, which was unusual for the tower of armor named after the fire god. I guess I won’t kill this girl, I gotta be nice sometimes, don’t I? Or else I’m no better than anyone else. She seems nice enough that I don’t have to take her head off, though she doesn’t seem that fun. He smiled under his helmet, making his fiery eyes squint behind the helmet. Smoke pours out of the eye holes and the fiery glow pierced through like fire in the night, as he looks over to the much shorter girl. “What quest are we doing?” He asks, trying to get a feel for how difficult this quest was gonna be.

@Kirbs

Good deed my arse, you look like you came out of hell. She scoffed at her retort but shrugged her shoulders. “Just the worn out welcome on. Not too hard. I just want to get grinding to some EXP,” she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. “So what are you doing on Floor three?” She asked, feeling as if she could trust him enough to not kill her. Maybe. I guess it is weird for a random dude I don’t even know start helping me from out of the blue. I haven’t even seen is bloody face. How am I supposed to know if he is some middle age dude ready to rape teenagers?! She sighed, mentally face palming herself at the ridiculous thought. I’m being paranoid. Yeah, paranoid. Still pretty frekin’ unusual though. I mean, I definitely wouldn’t do his even if it costed me my life. Weird how there’s people like that out there. Ugh.

@Prometheus

He looks at the girl, her question making enough sense for him to answer it. “I’m here to grab a drink in a bar down the street.” He turns to her with a nod, his bright orange eyes looking over her. Not in a checking her out manner, but more to see if she was the type to drink. From the looks of it no. Damn, I was gonna try to get her to pay for my scotch on the rocks later. Smoke pours from the eyes as he looks forward, walking out of the town and into the woods. His hand fiddles with his gold plated lighter, like the one the man who raised him gave him before he died. The player flips open the lid of the windproof lighter, with a flower engraved on the front, and closes it, sliding it into his pocket. He looks down at her. “Let’s do this, it’s pretty easy, so we shouldn’t have much trouble.” He nods, “Especially not for a tough gal like yourself.” He chuckles and walks out of town.

@Kirbs

Kirbs shrugged off his comment and trudged through the forest. “We should be seeing the dark elf soon... oh look, there it is.” She mumbled, looking up. A large clearing was cleared out and smack dab in the middle was an elf like creature. “Whelp, this shouldn’t be too hard. Try hard not to miss, yeah?” 

A few moments later, she fell back onto the ground with a defeated sigh. “I don’t have the urge to fight anymore, nor the will to live in this unfair world,” she mumbled, “how does someone like me even miss with my accuracy enhancements? I call bull on this game! When did gaming become to meaningless to me?!” She shrieked into her palms. “I don’t want to fight anymore!” She groaned, wanting bang her head on the side of a table. See? Worst like in SAO. Well you can suck my arse universe! I don’t bloody care! 

ID: 109214

BD: 2 + 2 = 4, Fail

Prometheus : HP: 120/ | EN: 12/12 | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | 9 Thorns

Kirbs: HP: 120/120 | EN : 11/12 | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 EVA

Dark Elf: HP: 12/11 | 9 DMG

@Prometheus

Edited by Kirbs

Prometheus laughs as the girl falls defeated. “Sit back and watch.” He smiles picking his katana up and slamming the blade down. The elf had dodged and slammed it’s blade into the man, but took the most damage in the exchange. “Heh, didn’t expect that flimsy sword to do anything to me, did you?” He laughs at the elf’s health bar dropping down into the red, without being hit even once. He looks down at the girl. “Neither of us hit him and he’s almost dead. How pathetic?” The smoke pours from his eyes and the fiery eyes pierce through it, looking directly into the elf’s soul as he sees the game doesn’t allow the monsters to be scared. I knew I wouldn’t be needed here, but I guess she needed help, so I stepped in. Who says chivalry isn’t dead? If it’s not, these poor elves may just kill it. Attacking a man for no reason. He pushes the elf backwards, trying to generate hate, but not doing enough to do so. This is gonna be annoying if I can’t get it to focus on me, though she should be able to kill it. He smiles under his helmet, as the combat was enough to make him happy for the day.

ID: 109228

BD: 5

Prometheus’s attack misses

MD: 10

Crit

9 + 2 = 11 - 26 = 1 DMG

Elf takes 9 Thorns Damage

Prometheus : HP: 119/120 | EN: 11/12 | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | 1 ACC | 9 Thorns

Kirbs: HP: 120/120 | EN : 11/11 | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 EVA

Dark Elf: HP: 3/12 | 9 DMG

@Kirbs

Edited by Prometheus

“Well, at least you did something. I didn’t even scratch him,” she muttered hotly, reaching for her dagger once more. “You’re pathetic,” She mimicked in a high voice, dashing off before she could hear his response. One hit should kill it. I don’t need a whole miracle to do this either. The elf faced her, looking as if it was ready to defend itself. Before it could even lift its sword, she plunged her dagger into its head and watched it explode into red pixels below her. Barely landing on her feet, she sighed and sheathed her dagger. “At least I hit it though,” she looked back at Prometheus and grinned foolishly. “Whatever, lets just head back to the guy and his wife or whatever,” she brushed passed him and started heading back to the town. She stopped and turned to face the stranger again. “I’m keeping the armor by the way,” she grinned cockily again and started walking away.

ID: 109229

BD: 6 + 2 = 8, Success

3 - 3 = 0 HP

Prometheus : HP: 119/120 | EN: 11/12 | 3 DMG | 26 MIT | 9 Thorns

Kirbs: HP: 120/120 | EN : 11/12 | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 Paralyze | 2 EVA

Dark Elf: HP: 0/12 | 9 DMG > Ded

@Prometheus

Edited by Kirbs
  • 3 weeks later...

“I’ve got this sick armor, so I don’t need your flimsy armor.” He chuckles in an uproarious manner. Fire is all I need. This world is rough, so why take it seriously? It just want to burn this place to the ground. It’ll be like a second sun. The players will burst into blue crystals, and burn away in the blue flames. I’m on the side of fire. This world will burn. Fire is so beautiful. Everything about it just shines in my heart like a lighter in the dark. That’s why I played this game, then kayaba, the prick, decided Fire is too dangerous for this world. I’m gonna get to the real world and chop off his legs. Maybe throw those in the fire. He smiles under his helmet. Smoke pours out from the eye holes, and he nods. “Let’s get back to those old geezers. You’ll be the one talking.” He pats the short girl on the head.

@Kirbs

“Flimsy,” She mimicked under her breath, shooting him a glare as she started walking back to the town. What a jerkwad, dooface. She sheathed her dagger and rolled her eyes. “You know, talking with a giant helmet on isn’t going to make your life any easier. Honestly, it’ll just make it worse,” she mumbled, crossing her arms. She knocked on the heavy armor and frowned. “Why’s you have to make this armor look so dramatic anyways? It looks like it came straight out of a cliche fantasy movie. Like seriously, man.” She tapped her head with a crooked look, “it’s common sense.” Rolling her eyes, she turned her gaze back on the trail she was traveling on. Frick, I’m hungry again. Where is Black when you need him anyway? A swear, he was just bragging about how he was going to open up his bloody restaurant a few days ago.

@Prometheus