[PP] Escape From 3rd.

I guess I have to sleep in the woods tonight. *sigh* Again.

I walked around, glancing at the inns as I passed by. I'd spent the last of my money on my new sword. Night was quickly approaching, as I ran out of the little town and into the woods to look for a suitable tree to sleep in....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of the tree the girl decides to sleep under...a man stands on a branch above her head watching her. He isnt sure she is aware of his presence but he doesnt want to be known. He sits on the branch swinging his legs back and forth. He continues to watch her for a little while still unsure of what may happen tonight.

OW!!!! Too loud! Too loud!!!

My eyes flew open as I fell out of the tree, barely catching myself before my head hit the ground. I did a half cartwheel to stand up and looked around for the one who surprised me.

Hey! What's the big idea?

I hope I can hear their answer. My ears are still ringing!

That's when I spun around and was face to face with....

A guy?

He looked into the beautiful green eyes of the girl in the tree.

"Hello there... he says staring at her with his sword over her shoulder. He is afraid of moving the sword and hurting the young girl in front of him.

"Its late,...you should go back to bed..." he said knowing that there is something is hiding in the shadows of the night

Hi.

I raised my hand up and moved his sword away from my shoulder.

Let's get that out of the way, thank you very much. I said as sarcastically as possible.

And I'm not tired. Wait, were you spying on me?! Ugh!

I drew my sword.

We're going to have a chat later, but for now, let's deal with the current situation, m'kay?

Dead? Tch. In your dreams.

I turned my attention to the woods and the approaching danger. I caught a glimpse of something red through the trees.

Wait. Red?!

I saw it again, this time closer. This time I was certain of what it was.

I whispered to the guy behind me, Player killers....

Purple, pink, green, blue. I hit every one of them around me. They retaliate, a blade dangerously close to my neck, a cut on my arm. I raise my arm and my sword with it. Sweeping it backwards, I hit them again.

Four big goons against me?! This hardly seems fair.

Before he can strike again, I hit one on the head with the hilt of my sword, and he crumples to the ground. His friends look stunned.

I smirk.

Now.

I do the same to each of the others, not giving them time to come out of their shock.

Sweet dreams, cupcake, I say vehemently to one, just as he falls unconscious.

Four down, I wonder how many more to go? I think smugly.

Four more groans are heard in the shadows. A man steps out of the shadows staring at the girl. He lets out a woop of excitement.

"There is nothing i like more than taking down groups of player killers. None of them should be bothering use anymore....more than likely...we'll never see them again." he says with utmost confidence. "Now...you wanted to chat with me." he says sheathing his sword and sitting under the tree in a relaxed position.

The best at hiding? As if! I heard you breaking twigs!

I heard them too, just so you know. I also heard you. You're pretty clumsy, you know that? You never answered my question though. Why'd you have to ask so loudly? I was listening to you and them, and then, next thing I know, my ear is ringing! Seriously?! And I'm not telling you my name until I get my answers. Hmph!

I turned my chin up.

An mandarin orange. Mmm....

Accepting the offered fruit, she hesitantly walks over and sit next to the strange...

Teen?

Why would you be searching for me? I don't have any people to ask for me here and I haven't done anything wrong.

And I need to get going. No way am I going to the Army have all the fun in the front lines....

He notices something is bothering her. He decides not to address it at the moment. He takes a huge bite out of the green apple he is holding. He chews twice then swallows the rest.

"Ive been searching for you since the first floor. Nothing more special than a girl who knows how to defend herself. he says climbing the tree and dangling from the closest branch by this legs so he is upside-down. "I was wondering if youd be willing to help me...since you got up in my face earlier...heck you almost kissed me..i think you at least owe me.. he says teasingly. He has no intentions on letting her get away. He'll follow her for miles if he has to.