[PP/F16] Snakes, Why'd it have to be Snakes?!? <<Snake Out of Water>>

"Queen if all the droplets of water in all of Aincrad?" The large man asked? "That's quite a lofty title. It's and honor to make your aquaintence." The large man stated formally as he delivered a deep bow to the young woman. "If it pleases your highness the next time I'm in my mentors shop I shall craft you a crown worthy of someone of your status and station." The large man continued with another deep bow as he glanced into the swamp and spotted the snake slithering through the trees. Alec swing his Forearm Axe in a wide arc but missed the snake as it coiled then lashed out biting him again. As the snake released the large man he swung his razor sharp shield in a massive uppercut slicing another deep gash into the snake causing it to retreat back into the swamp again. "Fair?" The large man asked jokingly. "You want to talk fair? Let's count the number if times I've been bit versus the number of times you've been bit. Then we can talk about FAIR." The large Tank finished with a deep heartfelt laugh.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121395
LD: 18+3=21 (Found)
BD: 2 (Miss)

Hebishinu: 121396

MD: 3+2+1=6 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 9

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: DAMAGEABLE NOW!!!
must roll LD 10+ to h-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Party

♥[10] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[22]  Alec | 768/785 HP | 56/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 1/5

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 41/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa couldn't help but giggle, as Alec rolled with her blunt statement, she gripped her stomach as she laughed, "You're amazing, you know that?" She couldn't help but wish even more to be a mermaid, "You know, i'm actually planning on having this party on the beach. You should come! There will be some real fun stuff, also some good rewards.. If I can farm up the Col in time.." Kityuisa laughed at herself, I have to really take on the monsters.. Get that col and have that party.. Kityuisa knew the only thing stopping her from having the party right now was col. I'll get it, no loans, i'll get it! Kityuisa grinned as she stepped out from Alec's side, scanning for the giant snake of the marshy sea. "Anyone that puts threat on my waters! Shall die!" She saw a flash of slimy skin and dashed forward, her dagger charging, once again mistaking him for a bush. "I'll get him next time!" Kityuisa returned by Alec again, "Well.. To be fair, that's the way we are dealing damage! So, keep up the amazing work Alec!" She gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky grin.

Roll: ID# 121571
LD: 9 not found
BD: 8

must roll LD 10+ to h-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 768/785 HP | 56/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 1/5

Enemy

"Yes thank you I'm quite aware." The larger man stated completely poker faced and without a touch of inflection in his voice. "It's still nice to see when others notice as well." Alec stated flatly. Before he too burst out in laughter. "I've got to say you've made what would normally have been a completely tedious and monotonous fight into an entertaining and enjoyable time, I must say. Thank you very much for that!" The large muscular man said as he graced the young woman with a wide happy smile. Alec glanced away from the energetic young woman to once more scan the swamp water and trees for any sign of the enormous snake but the creature was too well hidden as Alec failed to spot it till it lunged out if a near by tree it's mouth opened wide as the lunged for the large man. Alec shipped his shield up backhanding the giant snake in the nose causing it to hiss and slip away back into the swamp hiding from the pair as the continued their search and friendly banter.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121585
LD: 3+3=6 (Fail)
BD: 5

Hebishinu: 121586

MD: 2+2+1=5 (Miss)

CD: 8

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 768/785 HP | 57/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 2/5

Enemy

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa laughed lightly, "Of course Alec! I've honestly rather enjoyed this quite a lot.. After this is dead, we ought to turn in the quest.. But that doesn't mean our adventure can't end!" Kityuisa held a thumbs up at Alec, "The day is still young, we could do a lot yet, while enjoying each other's company!" Kityuisa watched as the snake slithered up towards Alec, but he blocked it easily and she watched as it slithered back into the brush. Kityuisa scanned, this time knowing for certain she had caught sight of the beast, "Watch this~" She sent a wink in Alec's direction and charged into the bush, slicing her dagger at the eyes of the snake. It let out a cry, and launched itself out of the bush, to go back into hiding in the water. Kityuisa made her way back to Alec, "I found it this time!" Kityuisa grinned, if they kept up what they were doing, the snake would be dead in no time!

Roll: ID# 121597
LD: 15
BD: 5 + 3 = 8

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 768/785 HP | 57/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 2/5

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 40/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

"Nicely done!" The large man said with a wide smile directed towards the young woman. "That was great timing on that hit!" The large man said proudly of his young counterpart. "You're really getting the hang of this fight." Alec said as he continued to scan the swamps for any sign of the giant snake but the enormous thing was hidden very well and Alec couldn't find hide nor hair of the creature till it surged down from a tree limb above them snapping it's enormous maw at the Tank. The snake caught hold of the large man's arm leaving only a tiny bite after his heavy armor and Battle Healing did their work as Alec swung his shield up in a mighty uppercut slicing clean through the snake and causing it to explode into twin clouds of green pixels. Alec turned away from the swamp to look at Kit. "Sure, if you'd like we can head straight back to the village and turn in the quest. Or...." The man said with a raised index finger and a cocked eyebrow. "My original plan was to farm a few groups of mobs on the way back and maybe check out this dungeon i happen to have a map for in this area. It would yield some decent Col and I could swear o heard there's a young lady around here somewhere who's looking for some Col to host a KILLER beach party. But I leave the decision in your hands your Highness." Alec said as dropped a derp formal bow with a wide cheese eating grin on his face.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121600
LD: 5+3=8 (Fail)
BD: 6

Hebishinu: 121601

MD: 6+2+1=9 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 11

Enemy Passive Effects: DAMAGEABLE NOW!!!

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 766/785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 3/5

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 0/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC - DEAD!!

REWARDS:

(2) Serpent's Tongue: Adds +1 Toxic Venom and +1 Paralyze to Weapon for one Thread

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa chuckled, "Haha! I heard the same thing! Perhaps we should help the lady out? Let's go monster hunting and dungeon fighting!" Kityuisa held up a thumbs up, sheathing her dagger and laughed as Alec bowed, "Rise, my valuable knight." She rested her hand on his shoulder, giving him permission to rise to his feet, then she took the lead to leave the clearing, "We should go somewhere that there's not a giant pool of water for things to hide in." She waved goodbye at the water, "Goodbye my precious water. We shall see each other again soon." She blew the water a kiss, before turning back around. She wrung some left over water from her hair, watching as her skin was already beginning to dry up from her previous swim in the muddy marshy hydrogen dioxide. "What other kinds of monsters do you think we will come across?" She grinned at Alec as she lead the way out of the clearing. Her feet sinking into mud over and over again, the sound of the suctioning mush filling the quiet trees.

Alec smiled as the young woman continued to play along. "Well....I've heard there's primitive primal raiders stalking parts of this floor and bands of ferocious gorillas and crocodiles near the coasts the large man offered ticking them off on his fingers....ohh and snakes there's lots of snakes here in the swamps. Which would you like to go searching for?" The large man asked as his eyes scanned the swamp around them as they walked in search of anything of value. But Alec was enjoying the conversation and back and forth banter that he wasn't paying that close of attention as the pair walked along. "You did a great job back there on a tough fight, especially because it can be frustrating when a mob has more protection than you can deal in damage. But you held your head on right and didn't get frustrated. I promise these next mobs we find will be much easier and way more fulfilling for you as you'll really be able to lay some smack down on them." The large said with a wide grin. Now when it comes to the dungeon that could be a little different. There's a boss inside who's liable to be pretty tough and I need you to promise me if things go sideways you'll use that Teleport Crystal to get to safety. Ok?" The large man asked temporarily switching to a more serious tone.

@Kityuisa

Spoiler

Roll: 121609

LD: 3+3=6 (Failed to find Treasure Chest)

OOC Post 1 - +40 HP

785/785 HP - Humphrey 4/5

Edited by Alec

"What are the raiders like? I've never fought Gorillas before!" Kityuisa's eyes sparkled with excitement. She was super excited to go hunting, she hadn't gone for quite a while after all. Kityuisa thought for a moment, "Can do! I'm not one to back down easily, but.. I'll use it if I need to." Kityuisa firmly nodded her head, her expression now serious, "I'm not ready to die yet." She opened her inventory to make sure the crystal was still there, a small feeble smile appearing as she saw it, "You'll be okay though?" She was more concerned for Alec than she was for herself. He had already deemed himself a worthy person to call her friend. "I look forward to smacking some monsters up!" She grinned, "So you pick. Raiders or Gorillas!" She was fine with either, Lowkey I want to see how big these Gorillas are though.. But it would be fun to fight some raiders too! Kityuisa was down for both of them, "Just no more snakes >_<" 

"Ok. No more snakes." The large man chuckled at the young woman's response. Obviously she was NOT a fan of snakes. "Well I'm pretty sure the gorillas would be quicker and easier to find. I think we have to travel farther to reach where the raiders roam around. So unless you feel like going on a long walk I'd let's go hint down some gorillas. Fair warning though. I've been told they travel in packs of no less than three. So that will add an added bit of fun." The large man offered with a mock sly grin. "We'll be just fine. Just make sure to only target ones I've hit and stick to the ones who are focused on me hardest. That'll ensure our best chances of success and be the safest course for both of us. Now on to fight Gorillas with the MERMAID QUEEN!" Alec announced loudly as he set off to lead them out if the swamp and into a more forested area.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa grinned, "Good! Because I never did like snakes.. The only snake I like is Kirbs' snake-like fox- headed Scarf named Scarfy. He's a really cutie that one! Tanine Willowflame and him are actually really good friends... I think..." Kityuisa pondered for a moment, "Gorillas it is then! Let's gooo!" Kityuisa pumped her fist in the air and followed Alec down the swamp until they entered a more forest area. "I can look from above!" And without giving Alec a chance to reply she quickly jumped up and climbed up the tallest tree in their surrounding area. Once at the top, she glanced down. Alec looked so small, "YOU LOOK SO SMALL!" Kityuisa felt her body grow in a fit of giggles as she continued scanning the forest. There were small gaps in the overhead leaves, although small she saw a flash of silver skin. "I SEE ONE!" Her shout down at Alec seemed to get it's attention and a loud sound emitted from the forest, followed by the pounding of paws. Kityuisa quickly climbed back down, "They are on their way!" Kityuisa grinned, watching as a group of gorillas pounded their way into where Alec and her stood. "You attack first? Then i'll follow pursuit!"

Alec watched as the four enormous gorillas came charge it him and Kit. A quick thought flashed through his head as he readied to activate a Sword Art. (Why had he spent so much time solo? Now that he was fighting with people he was sorely lacking in skills he should have as a Tank. The large man swore to himself the first chance he got he'd buy the Howl ability to protect those he fought with better!) Alec swung his Battle Axe in a wide side arm swing like felling a tree and with a blurry smashed his crescent shaped axe head into their mid sections multiple times open large sounds that vented red pixels. With a wide smile to the young woman Alec called out happily. "Feel free to cut loose and really lay into any of the right three! Let's see what you got! Now's your time to shine!"

@Kityuisa

Roll: 121756

BD: 2+3=5 (Miss)

Roll: 121758

BD: 3+3=6 (Hit) 11*3=33 DMG

Roll: 121659

BD: 7+3=10 (Hit) 11*3=33 DMG

Roll: 121760

BD: 6+3=9 (Hit) 11*3=33 DMG

Party

♥[0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 30/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[1|4|4|4]]  Alec | 7685785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: Ready

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 340/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 340-33=307/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa grinned at Alec as the Gorillas charged in. He attacked first, and Kityuisa would attack second. With Alec taking on the brute of the attacks from the giant monkeys, Kityuisa would act as a damage dealer. Although her damage was still on its way to increase, Kityuisa would try her hardest. Her dagger shining as she activated one of her strongest sword skills, she dashed forwards towards the fourth monkey, one of the ones that Alec had hit with his massive AoE attack. Her eyes narrowing as she made an x shape appear on the skin of the beast. It began to glow before seering into the monkey's skin. His fur being singed off, an 'x' shape appearing branded into his side. She watched as it let out a furious yowl. Kityuisa grinned back at Alec, "I've got more where that came from!" She was excited. She always loved fighting opponents where she could actually deal damage. The four monkeys charged at Alec, but only two of them managed to land a swipe on the beast of a man. The more they attacked him the more damage that was dealt to them. 

Roll: 121886 ; 121887 ; 121888 ; 121889
BD: 7 + 3 - 3 = 7
MD: 1 + 3 = 1
MD: 8 + 3 = 11
MD: 3 + 3 = 6
MD: 1 + 3 = 4

Party

♥[0|0|0|1] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 23/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[1|4|4|4]]  Alec | 783/785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 340/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 251/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 251/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 243/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec let out a deep heartfelt full bodied laugh. "That a girl!!" The large heavily muscled tank cheered as the young woman dashed forward slashing into the large gorilla. "Keep er comin' Kit!! Show these overgrown hair balls who they're messing with. The large bellowed jovially as he activated a Sword Art charging up his Forearm Axe causing it begin glowing and vibrating as the energy built. When the energy reached its peak the large man swung his arm out on a wide arc slashing deeply into the gorilla's midsection arcing lightning energy into the beast and opening a large wide cut that vented red pixels. "These bunch a hairy nothings stand no chance against our combined might." Alec cheered with a huge smile. "I told you you'd have more fun once we downed that pesky annoying snake." Alec said as he raised his shield before himself and readied his defenses for the Gorillas to throw themselves at him uselessly again. Between the large man's heavy armor and his Battle Healing these pathetic apes couldn't harm him and were merely throwing themselves at him uselessly.

@Kityuisa

Alec: Lightning Axe to Gorilla 1

Roll: 121896

BD: 3+3=6 (Hit) 11*7=77 DMG (-7 EN)

Party

♥[0|0|0|1] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 23/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[4|4|4|4]]  Alec | 785/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 263/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 251/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 251/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 243/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa grinned, "Thanks Alec! We got this!" Kityuisa watched Alec swing his giant weird formation of an axe. Her mouth widening, dang... how the he k is he doing that.. Kityuisa pondered for a moment, hmm.. i think i'll just stick to daggers... Kityuisa glanced down at her own dagger. I have to get stronger. Her eyes blazed as she dashed forward, launching herself at the beast. Her dagger slashing, slashing and slashing one more time. She bounced back, "I got a crit!" She watched as Alec got hit by the gorillas, and Kityuisa grinned as they got attacked themselves. Kityuisa chuckled, "That's what you get pesky gorillas!" Kityuisa gave Alec a huge thumbs up. Her body ready to attack once again, this time I attack another? I'm accumulating a lot of hate. Kityuisa knew if the gorillas attacked her, she would take a lot more damage than Alec, i hope he attacks the fourth gorilla.. that way i don't take a lot of hate, enough to override alec's hate.

Spoiler

ID: 121904 ; 121905 ; 121906 ; 121907
BD: 10
MD: 6
MD: 10
MD: 7
MD: 5

Party

♥[0|0|0|3] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 17/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[4|4|4|4]]  Alec | 780/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 207/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 195/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 107/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

"You do got this! Keep up the pressure!" The large man offered enthusiastically. "Good job on the crit!" Alec cheered. As he tried to activate a Sword Art but the game refused to acknowledge his intents as he glared at his Forearm Axe angrily shaking it to see if he could make it function. Alec swung his arm out in a wide arc but as he did so the large man tripped and flailed pinwheeling his arms as he stumbled landing flat on the ground staring up at the four humongous angry gorillas as they glaredd down at the prone man beating their chests and howling crazily. Well, Alec had been in similar situations before he thought to himself as he raised his shield up to defend himself as he lay prostrate on his back staring at the four large angry simians. "And GO Kit!" The large man called out. "They're wide open and ready for a hit! You go girl!" The heavily muscled man called out with a large smile as he lay on the ground at the feet if the angry simians.

@Kityuisa

Roll: 121917

BD: 1 (Critical Fail)

Party

♥[0|0|0|3] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 17/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[4|4|4|4]]  Alec | 780/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 207/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 195/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 107/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa smiled with Alec's encouragement. She watched as Alec failed to land his attack before racing forward, her dagger gleaming. She activated the same sword art and ran straight for the first gorilla. She would leave the third for Alec to finish off, their col would be boosted drastically. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as she charged straight for the gorilla, her dagger hitting perfectly along the skin of the gorilla. He too, landing in the half-way mark. The duo of friends were doing great against the gang of gorillas. Kityuisa was proud of the work that they had accomplished so far. 
I wonder how often Alec runs low leveled players like me through quests... Kityuisa couldn't help but feel satisfied over the fact that she was still dealing damage, despite her low output. I will get stronger, I promise. She gritted her teeth before landing back safely behind Mac. The gorillas launched at Alec, three of them falling ruin to the thorns on Alec's armor. They stumbled away, screeching like a trio of baboons.

Spoiler

ID: 122008 ; 122009 ; 122010 ; 122011
BD: 7
MD: 1 + 3 = 1
MD: 4 + 3 = 7
MD: 9 + 3 = 12
MD: 6 + 3 = 9

Party

♥[1|0|0|3] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 17/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[4|4|4|4]  Alec | 777/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 143/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 139/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 139/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 51/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec smiled outwardly as he watched his younger partner dash forward her dagger sparkling in the filtered light of the forest as she struck a hit one if the Gorillas dropping it's hit points. That a girl. Alec thought to himself as she stepped back a smile evident upon her face. Alec took a deep breath tried activating a Sword Art but the games internal mechanics failed to respond which slowed his attack causing the large heavily muscled Tank to miss his swing as the Gorilla dodged out of the way. Come on Alec the large man thought to himself pay attention and step up your game this young ladies counting on you. She's your responsibility old man don't let her down. Alec surveyed the Gorillas and their health bars as he began formulating a plan for their destruction. Three of the Gorilla's health bars were yellow and one was red. Hopefully the red one would land a hit next round and thus kill itself on Alec's razor sharp saw bladed shield. That would leave three and with one or two more good hits each those would be downed soon. Alec nodded to himself as he raised his shield up and prepared for the Gorillas attacks. Come and get it the large man thought directing it at the Gorillas.

@Kityuisa

Alec Lightning Axe to Gorilla 1

Roll: 122049

BD: 2+4=5 (Miss)

Party

♥[5|4|4|4]  Alec | 784/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 143/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 139/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 139/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 51/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa ran forward, she felt good about this attack. Her dagger slashed against one of the gorillas, before she dashed backwards. Her eyes burning with intense fire. The gorillas attacked Alec, and she watched as one of them burst into pixels, "Way to go Alec!" He had killed one with his thorns. Kityuisa knew he had a boosting rate on drop, call it the lucky status or whatever you want, but Kityuisa grinned as she focused on the remaining three. This would be fun. The harder they dove into battle, the happier that Kityuisa felt. She loved the thrill of attacking, "After these guys are all dead, we should head to that one dungeon!" Kityuisa's eyes lit up. She loved adventures. You never knew where they would head but you still partook in the adventures of Aincrad. Dungeons, something Kityuisa had never been in.. Something she would experience for the first time.

Spoiler

ID: 122081 ; 122082 ; 122083 ; 122084
BD: 10
MD: 10
MD: 2 + 4 = 6
MD: 5 + 3 = 8
MD: 7 + 3 = 8

Party

♥[5|4|4|4]  Alec | 784/785 HP | 52/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 7/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 83/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 83/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | Dead by Alec's Thorns

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec smiled as Kit cheered him on. It was really fun running with her with her lively upbeat personality, it was infectious and he found a wide grin plastered to his face. Alec took a deep breath as he activated a Sword Art causing the large crescent shaped axe heads affixed to his forearm it begin glowing and vibrating as the energy within them began building. As the energy levels peaked lighting began to spark and jump across the surface of the ace heads as he swung his arm in a wide arc chopping clean through the gorilla he targeted causing it shake before exploding in a shower of pixels that rained down. A loot window popped up before the large man displaying their Col totals, materials and items gained. Not too bad he thought to himself as he quickly shifted the panel for his younger companion to see. "So? What do you think so far?" The large man asked as he grinned at his partner. "A few more batches of these and we'll be set up pretty good." The large man offered with a wide smile to Kit.

@Kityuisa

Lightning Axe to Gorilla 2 (-7 EN)

Roll: 122087

BD: 9 (Crit +1) 11+1=12*7=84 DMG

Party

♥[1|-|0|3] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 17/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[5|-|4|4]  Alec | 784/785 HP | 46/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 7/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 83-84=0/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA - DEAD

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | 83/340 HP | 102 DMG | 3 ACC | -3 EVA

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | Dead by Alec's Thorns

Spoiler

Gruesome Gorilla 4: 122089

1870 Col

LD: 4+3=7 (+2 T2 Mats)

CD: 9 (+2 T2 Mats)

374 Bonus Col
1 Rare Trinket

Gruesome Gorilla 2: 122090

1870 Col

LD: 12+3=15 (+2 T2 Mats)

CD: 12 1496 Col

1 Rare Armor/Shield
1496 Col

TOTAL:

7106 Col

6 T2 Materials

1 Rare Trinket

1 Rare Armor/Shield

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa nodded her head vigorously, "Mhm! I'm super excited!" As she raced at the gorilla with the most hit points, she watched as they attacked at Alec. He still had the most hate. Both of the gorillas simultaneously burst into pixels. Kityuisa grinned, "So what's the plan now. Do you want to set out for a dungeon or do you want to keep fighting off these gorilla goons?" Kityuisa smiled shyly, she didn't mind which one they chose. 
Either way she would be having fun with the upbeat kind of dad that Alec was. It made her feel more positive. There was no way she could feel depressed in the presence of Alec. Kityuisa grinned happily. "Whatever you want to do, we will do! I look forward to it either way!" Kityuisa glanced down at her dagger, as she sheathed the dangerous blade. Then she latched her left arm around Alec's right arm, they could walk together.

Spoiler

ID: 122091 ; 122092
BD: 8
MD: 3 + 3 = 6
MD: 9

Party

♥ Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 17/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥ Alec | 784/785 HP | 46/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Enemy

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | Dead

♥   Gruesome Gorilla | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa