[F01 PP] Secret of Medicine of The Forest Lonzo/Koga/Noctua/Nora

Lonzo gave paused and stared down at a treasure chest in the woods. The boy also looked at it. Then looked at Lonzo curiously. Lonzo just nodded to the boy and the boy ran behind a tree and knelt down.
"I see you understand what a mimic is," Lonzo stated.
"I've heard stories...Are you going to break it, open sir?" The kid asked him.
"I should...I wish I had a key or lockpicks. Honestly, anything is better than me trying to open it." He kicked the box a bit. "Hm, well." Lonzo sighed and would kneel down in front of it. "OKay...Look...Whatever you are. I've already faced one of you and I felt really bad okay....But I'm the curious type and I have to know. What's inside." he stated honestly.
The boy gulped and watched. He tried to stay as quiet as possible as he watched Lonzo place his hands on top of the chest.

131554 8 10 15 1

chest found!

Edited by Lonzo
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tilted the box back and saw the various items. His jaw dropped and he sat there, with bated breath. He felt almost dizzy from looking inside. He reached into the trunk like chest and put the col onto his person and added the 8 materials to his inventory. He then looked at the armor that sat there. Unknown Perfect Armor. He placed that into his inventory very curious on what it could be. Then read also the 2 unknown rare consumables and quickly added them to his inventory. The boy just watched him and slowly walked on over. "Gracias...." he sighed and closed the chest then gave it a kiss on the now-closed lid.
"Was it good?" the boy asked.
"I now know what a leg up feels like. Si, it was, amazing." Lonzo said as he stood up. The kid took his hand and they walked the rest of the way into the town.

131555 6 5 16 2  

(Floor * 150) Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo found his way back to the small town and found the house again. Once there he went upstairs and knocked tiredly. The mother opened the door with bags under her eyes and stared at Lonzo. Lonzo looked over her shoulder to see the blanket slowly raise and fall. The child was still alive! He smiled at that and then felt hands on his armor and he looked at the woman who was now wide-eyed staring at him. He nodded to her and she let go of him and covered her mouth. Tears streamed down her face and she retreated to go inside. Lonzo then followed her and opened up his inventory. He held out his hand and the ovule stayed in his hand like a delicate flower. She reached out with trembling hands and accepted the trade with him.
She moved and sat down working on the cure herself. Lonzo moved closer and watched her work. Sure enough, she created the panacea that he read about in the item description. He'd have to look into the cause of it later. Maybe he could find a way to perminately fix the issue. Maybe it was wishful thinking.
After that he saw that he had completed the quest and moved to sleep in the stable that was in town. Sleeping in his armor with his hand folded inside the armor to insure he wouldn't be able to lose his things should someone try to move his hands in his sleep...

Lonzo woke up with a start drenched in sweat again. A night terror had gotten to him. All he could remember was teeth. Vines. He closed his eyes and sighed. He felt sick to his stomach until he heard laughter. His head shot up. There in the rode where the two boys. Playing tag. A soft smile crested Lonzo's face. Even if these children were not real. They saw themselves as real. In truth, that's all it took to make them real.

"I think, therefore I am." Lonzo nodded to himself.

He stood up and opened up his mail and did a forward to the other three. He figured he should tell them he made it out alive.

<< @Koga @Noctua @Nora >>
- Not dead. Mission successful.
                                                           Love

Lonzo <3 -

rewards

Lonzo
SP:  9 (6 completion pages + 2 for quest + 1 for December event)
mats 15 tier 1mats
chests 2: 1 Tier 1 shield drop, 3 col ((Mimic chest))
chest 2 , perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables
Col, 2353  ((This puts the col from the completed pages together and from the mimic, and chest together)

Koga
SP 3
200 col

Noctura
SP 3
200 col

Nora
SP 3
200 col

Edited by Lonzo