[PP - F4] Our Sour Song (Mina and Morgenstern) Complete!

Violet smiled at Jon when he mentioned that he had quite a few fond memories of this floor, and that he mainly stayed here because of how cheap the bills were to stay, and that it was in a part of the floor convenient to live in. 'Nostalgia certainly is something else, that's for sure...' she thought, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. she noticed that he seemed to be fairly eager for her to come and visit again, which made her smile widen a bit... until he became flustered at her asking to stay the night, then she snickered at him. "Oh hush! It's not like I'm Sleeping with you right now, We're just sharing a bed for the night!" she snickered, gently punching him in the shoulder. "Anyways, I'm exhausted to begin with, so I'm going to sleep. Night Jon~!" Violet changed her outfit into a pair of short shorts and a plain black tank top, before climbing into the bed next to Jon, wrapping her arms around him before dozing off, finally getting the rest she desperately needed.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh hush! It's not like I'm Sleeping with you right now, We're just sharing a bed for the night!" she snickered, gently punching him in the shoulder. "Anyways, I'm exhausted to begin with, so I'm going to sleep. Night Jon~!" His face flustered even more. "Wait... right now?" he managed to stutter to her. She had said the words right now indicating later things. 'WHAT!' he would mentally scream. He watched a blue flash of light as she put on a pair of shorts and a black tank-top, crawling into bed next to him. She wrapped her arms around his body, snuggling next to him in the bed. "Goodnight Violet" he would say, wrapping his arms around her to keep her close to him. He could feel her breathing on his chest and her the breaths drawing and closing out. After a few minutes, her breathing would slow as she would fall asleep. 'Mmmkay, this will go well until she has a nightmare and punches my lights out.' he told his own mind to shut it, and embraced the warmth she was providing. Closing his own eyes, it would be a mere minute before he managed to drift soundly to sleep.