[F05-PP] Burning Skies, Frosted Sands -- <<The Traveler>>

Floor 5 was a proper wasteland. When NIGHT teleported into it, she was already acclimated to the sub 20°C of the first floor for years. But meeting the burning heat of the desert reminded her of her home for the first time in so long. She could get used to it, if only it didn't want to make her skin melt off.

One of the bookstores in town had a proper guide on venturing into the desert. The woman had packed a large heap of gear into her inventory, trying to brace herself for the varying weather conditions of the sandy terrain. Better to go in burdened than to die in the middle of nowhere, she figured.

NIGHT didn't want to bring Nyanko, but she took him along anyway, ensuring to the best of her abilities that the cat wouldn't suffer through the sand too drastically. She gently ruffled his fur, ensuring the sand was off of him, as she typed the following message to her peers, wondering if anyone would come meet her.

anyone wanna come scorch yourself in the desert with me :)c
lookin for lost cargo floor 5, im over at the the city entrance

pls hmu asap guards look like they wanna come arrest me lmao

@Yukiro @Noctua @Koga

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 15 | HP: 300 | EN: 30 | SP: 37
DMG: 9 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 2

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 3/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E3] Doombringer
    "WEAPON: A black broadsword; large, heavy and sturdy. The edge is lined with silver, and its guards are decorated with gold. It looks like it's been sharpened to a tee, so handle it with care."
    -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E2] Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs
    "TRINKET: A long, smooth and wrapping silver ear cuff, with a thick blue crystalline streak running across it. Much more durable than its counter part."
    -- [ Recovery II | Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]
  • [T1E2] Spiked Metal Pauldron
    "HEAVY ARMOR: A round, silver, metal pauldron. for some odd reason, it's got obvious spikes jutting out of it. This probably isn't very safe to handle... It has a bell attached for unknown reasons."
    -- [ Thorns II | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 18 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides 50 temporary HP.

[Misc]

• Familiar Mastery <Accurate> from Nyanko
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Level: 11
HP220
Energy: 22
DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Skills:
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Rapier - Rank 2

Familiar:
»
Athena - Rank 1 Healing

Equipment:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy // Recovery // Evasion]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy // Accuracy // Damage]]
» Starter Healing Potions (3)

» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

lookin for lost cargo floor 5, im over at the the city entrance

Noct looked at the message and she shot back a quick response stating that she was on her way. She figured that Koga was going to agree as well. She locked her things up though ad looked at Athena, "Come on pretty bird. NIGHT needs our help." The white owl flew to Noct's shoulder and landed gently before the two left the shop and went to the teleporter. Using it, she reached floor five fairly quickly and she looked on the map for NIGHT's marker. Once she spotted it she smiled and headed in the direction of the woman. It didn't take her too long to reach her and she smiled as she neared NIGHT. "Heya NIGHT. I hope this isn't going to be like the beating up a rock thing that Koga dragged us to." She chuckled lightly, knowing full well that NIGHT wasn't taking them on something like that.

@Koga @Yukiro

Spoiler

Koga

Level 11

HP: 220

Energy: 22

DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 2] Katana

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory
>> Spider Ciders [90 HP Restoration] (2)
>> Off-Brand Energy Drink [Tier*3 Energy Restoration] (1)
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [+50 Temp. 
HP] Over-Health Potion (1)

Koga looked up from the weapon he'd just crafted for Tala to read the message he'd just received. From NIGHT? Interesting. Lost cargo? In a desert. Sounded like home to Koga. The man quickly gathered all his things and walked out of the shop, flipping the open sign to 'closed' before sending a message back.

Count me in. I'll be there soon.
-Koga

The man beelined for the teleporter and took it up to Floor Five. When he stepped out, he checked his map, and searched for NIGHT. Hey, look at that. Koga saw both NIGHT and Noctua on the map together. Looks like she'd beat him here. The swords man walked in the direction of his two friends and called out to them as he approached, "Howzit, guys?" When Koga was close enough, he gave Noctua a quick kiss before addressing NIGHT, "So, whatcha got for us NIGHT? Floor Five isn't exactly a cake-walk for our levels, ya know?"

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 19
380 HP | 38 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 3

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Equipped Vanity Items:

• Sand Cloak - Vanity Light Armor - Made for travelling in deserts. Heavy enough to stop blowing sand, but light enough to keep cool.

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate rk 3 - ACC x3

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

lookin for lost cargo floor 5, im over at the the city entrance

... Yukiro did not understand half of the message. What was 'pls'? Or 'hmu'? And what was 'lmao'? He didn't bother asking, he'd be there soon enough. 
Partially because he was hurrying, but partially because he was already on floor 5. He dashed across the sands, wearing an uncharacteristic sand-colored cloak that reached from his shoulders to his ankles, with a hood covering his head. It billowed as he moved across the sea of sand. But it kept sand out of his pants. 
Soon enough he arrived where he could see the rest of the group gathering he slowed down to a brisk walking pace and pulled the cloak closer around his head and face. If he was going to be out here he was going to do everything in his power to avoid sand getting in his pants. 
Once he was closer he decided he could loosen it to speak. 
"Looks like a party. Anyone else coming? Or am I the last?"

@NIGHT

If NIGHT had any doubts about Noctua's and Koga's relationship, they would've been gone when she noticed them kissing. She nodded at the former's arrival, and hesitated to respond to the latter's, spying a hooded stranger approaching them from the distance.

"Looks like a party," the figure spoke, from behind the couple. "Anyone else coming? Or am I the last?"

"Yukiro? Looks like you're the last." NIGHT issued the three of them invites, before turning towards the desert. "Let's walk and talk," she advised the group, bringing up her scarf to block her mouth from the sand. Or not, she wondered, listening to the loud howling of the wind.

"It's a two-day trip," she informed the others, her head facing them as she continued her trek. "We're looking for a shipment that got lost in the sand and bringing it back when we've found it. I hope you guys know what you're getting into in a desert."

Because I sure don't, other than this heat.

@Noctua

ID: 130042 | CD: 4

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

HP220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

ID: 130062
CD: 3

NIGHT didn't really acknowledge her showing up, except for a head nod. Possibly that was because Koga came up then and kissed Noct. She smiled as she kissed him back, and blushed as the same time at the fact that NIGHT was there. Was there ever going to be a time when Noct wasn't blushing or nervous about this, possibly. It just might take a bit. She nearly jumped though when a hooded figure came up to them talking to them. She soon recognized it to be Yukiro and she relaxed a bit as she accepted the party invite.

She looked at NIGHT, the woman seemed to be nothing but business today. Huh. But, off they were going, into the sandstorm. A sandstorm of all things, perfect. She sighed as she moved her jacket enough to be able to cover her nose and mouth with the collar of it. "Deserts. You know, I honestly hoped to never set foot back in one." Her words were muffled by the wind. The heat was nothing to Noct, in fact, the heat wasn't the thing bugging her, it was the sand being thrown into her face that was bugging her.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 130061
CD: 3 <<Success>>

The final member of the party showed up, and it was Yukiro. The man had ditched his usual attire for a hooded cloak. Good to know they were all prepared at least.
"Let's walk and talk," NIGHT said as she pulled a scarf over her mouth and nose, and started to walk into the desert. Koga summoned a black shemagh from his inventory and wrapped it tightly around his head, cover everything but his eyes, before pulling up his hood.

"It's a two-day trip," NIGHT informed them, facing them as they fought against the wind. "We're looking for a shipment that got lost in the sand and bringing it back when we've found it. I hope you guys know what you're getting into in a desert."

"Deserts. You know, I honestly hoped to never set foot back in one." Noctua said, the wind trying to drown her out.
"You too, huh?" Koga said, surprised to learn that Noctua had once lived in a desert just like he had. "I used to feel the same," the man shouted over the wind, "But at the end of the day, its home."

Koga started to address the rest of the party at this point, practically screaming just to be heard, "Keep yourself covered at all times. The sand is the least of our worries. Sun is gonna hurt more than anything else, even through all this dust. When night comes its gonna get real cold, you're gonna wish for the heat again. Drink lots of water, and keep an eye on your health gauges, and we'll be fine."

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Yukiro: 380 HP | 38 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 130066 | CD: 12

"It's a two-day trip. We're looking for a shipment that got lost in the sand and bringing it back when we've found it. I hope you guys know what you're getting into in a desert.
What? Oi, hold on, what? I'm sorry, how long? You think I can avoid getting sand in my pants for two days in the middle of a desert? Surely, you jest. 
"Deserts. You know, I honestly hoped to never set foot back in one." Yukiro barely made the words out over the wind.
"You too, huh? I used to feel the same. But at the end of the day, its home.
Yukiro wanted to ask what they were talking about, but he decided to let them tell him in their own time. He was busy using the thick, billowing cloak to keep sand out of his pants. 
Yes, that was a priority. Yukiro hated it when sand got in his pants. 
Koga started to, for lack of a better word, scream at the rest of the group. "Keep yourself covered at all times. The sand is the least of our worries. Sun is gonna hurt more than anything else, even through all this dust. When night comes its gonna get real cold, you're gonna wish for the heat again. Drink lots of water, and keep an eye on your health gauges, and we'll be fine.
Of course, avoid the heat, avoid the cold, and drink water. 
Water...
What if, hypothetically speaking, I didn't think we'd be out here for two days and didn't bring water?
He didn't say this, of course. 
Guess I'll just suffer in silence. 
He nodded to Koga, but doubted anyone could see it through his cloak. 

@NIGHT

Edited by Yukiro

In the span of a few minutes, NIGHT shifted her scarf to cover her head and her mouth and nose, tying it up neat and colorful. She nodded at Koga's advice, wondering how the couple had managed to venture into the desert before. "I heard that. Let me know if anyone needs rations," she replied, throwing her voice. "I've got plenty stocked."

"Also, Noct, Koga, both of you find the desert familiar? You two live in one?" She posed, waving over to her team mates. "Back home the heat was this intense, but everything else feels foreign."

And it was true -- the heat wasn't the bother for NIGHT, but the sand was. She was glad that she'd decided to swap out her common clothes for something more suited to the harsh environment. Long sleeves and thick under garments were something she had to get used to.

Another surprising factor to her was that they had made rather significant progress in getting across the dunes. Hadn't the walk been a few minutes long? Maybe she was losing track of time. Maybe the party was just plain lucky.

@Noctua

ID: 130064 | CD: 4

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

HP220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

ID: 130065
CD: 4

She looked at Koga and barely nodded. She wasn't chancing sand in her face any more than it was already getting. "Eh, not really. Then again, I don't know what I home is." A minor shrug and the realization that she might have just said more than she should of. Damn. She looked at NIGHT when the other woman asked a question. "Used to. Multiple times. Not fun." Noct's normal outfit always consisted of pants and a jacket, but she had swapped out her vanity one for the purple that she is in now, and boy she was glad for that. This sand was being brutal at the moment. Her eyes stung and she wanted to curse up a storm at whoever made this floor. Then, she wanted to just get out of this desert, head back to the first floor, and take a nice long bath at the inn. Okay, that second part was going to happen no matter what.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 220 // EN: 22 // DMG: 5 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 13015
CD: 6 <<Success>>

"Eh, not really. Then again, I don't know what I home is," Noctua said to Koga. Didn't know what home was? Once upon a time, Koga would've said he didn't either. but now? "Home is where you make it. With the people you care about. For me, its wherever my sister is."
'And wherever you are.' Koga didn't say it. But he knew felt it. Wherever Noct was, that's where he wanted to be.

"I heard that. Let me know if anyone needs rations, I've got plenty stocked," NIGHT called back to them. "Also, Noct, Koga, both of you find the desert familiar? You two live in one?" she asked, "Back home the heat was this intense, but everything else feels foreign."
"
Used to. Multiple times. Not fun," Noctua replied.
"Sand and duststorms are seasonal where I'm from. Nothing like this though. Same rules still apply though." Koga said back.

The wind whipped around them, stinging whatever the sand could sneak into. Koga pulled his hood tighter around him and lowered his head, doing his best to shield his eyes from the onslaught of nature. There was a reason no one ever walked out into sandstorms...

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Yukiro: 380 HP | 38 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
ID# 130121 | CD: 10

"I heard that. Let me know if anyone needs rations, I've got plenty stocked. Also, Noct, Koga, both of you find the desert familiar? You two live in one? Back home the heat was this intense, but everything else feels foreign.
"
Used to. Multiple times. Not fun.
"Sand and duststorms are seasonal where I'm from. Nothing like this though. Same rules still apply though.
Yukiro kept his head down and listened to the conversation. He couldn't relate to what they were saying. He'd never lived in an extraordinarily hot climate. He'd been forced to sleep outside in the middle of winter without anything for warmth though, so he couldn't say he'd had it easy, though. But still, he'd rather not get involved for now. 
What he wasn't sure of, though, was why they weren't running. When he'd run he cleared enough ground to make it to the next settlement in a few hours. Were they just not that fast? He couldn't figure it out. But he didn't want to ask. Ah, he forgot to eat today. Probably wasn't important though. 
"Suffer in silence, always. Never complain without need to do so." 
His father's words rang in his ears. He couldn't complain. So he just walked on quietly. 

@NIGHT

Edited by Yukiro

The halfway point. Setting aside a canister, she squinted against the windy debris and spied something in the distance. An array of scattered colours half buried in the sand, their shadows stretching out towards them as the sun sank behind the dunes. "That's it," she said, pointing them out, her hoarse voice nearly drowned out by the loud winds, before she began trudging over.

So many items... I hadn't expected there to be this many. Parcels wrapped in paper patterns, corners now crunched up, strewn about in the sand as neat little boxes. NIGHT began to pick them up, storing the goods in her inventory.

"When we're done," she asked the party, "We should find some shelter for the night. Unless you're all up for another stretch of walking in the cold?"

NIGHT wasn't, but at least she came prepared. At any rate, she swapped her gear out for a set of thicker garments, before looking around for some form of outcrop they could hide themselves under if they so needed to.

@Noctua

ID: 130134 | CD: 3

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

ID: 130273
CD: 8

"Home is where you make it. With the people you care about. For me, its wherever my sister is." She looked over at him, well, as best as she could while still covering her face from the sand. She wondered if there was more behind that comment, but she wasn't going to question it right now. Instead, she nodded a little, "Yeah, perhaps I should look at it that way." She looked over at Yukiro quickly, she noticed that he was being oddly quieter than usual. Probably due to the sandstorm.

Soon enough though, she looked at the direction that NIGHT was pointing and she saw, well, something. Her eyes were kind of blurred and watery at this point. But Noct followed suit and started to pick up the items, hoping that this was going to be done faster than later. She really didn't like the sandstorm nor the fact that it was going to get dark soon. This was going to be fun. "When we're done, we should find some shelter for the night. Unless you're all up for another stretch of walking in the cold?" Noct looked at NIGHT and she thought for a moment.

"Walking in the cold would keep us warm, but if we wanted to sit and rest for the night, huddling up would do the trick as well. Warm clothing won't always beat out a desert's coldness." She knew this all to well, and well, she didn't care either way, just as long as the party knew that either way they were going to have to experiment with trying to stay warm. Thank goodness her normal clothing was always suited for both warm and cold weather, real life learning came in handy right there.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

ID: 130330
CD: 3 <<Success>>

Yukiro was oddly silent right now. Koga wasn't sure if this was remnants from whatever was bothering him when he'd dragged them out to punch a rock for a few hours, or if it was something else. Koga wasn't really sure if he should ask though...

"Yeah, perhaps I should look at it that way."

Noctua's voice pulled Koga out of his quiet observation. Indeed, she should look at it that way. Or at least, Koga thought so...it didn't really seem like the conersation could progress further, so the man kept his mouth shut...Even with the shemagh covering his face, the dust was still making its way into his mouth.

The group eventually found the cargo they'd been tasked with retrieving, and NIGHT started collecting it. All hands on deck. Koga joined in, adding whatever he could into his storage. This was taking a while though. Koga's best guess, it would be night soon.

"When we're done, we should find some shelter for the night. Unless you're all up for another stretch of walking in the cold?" NIGHT shouted. Noctua was the first to answer, "Walking in the cold would keep us warm, but if we wanted to sit and rest for the night, huddling up would do the trick as well. Warm clothing won't always beat out a desert's coldness."
"Noct's right," Koga chimed in, "We don't wanna sit still during the night out here. We can stop for rest when the sun starts coming up again, before the heats back."

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Yukiro: 380 HP | 38 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG
ID# 130378 | CD: 12

After a while longer of walking NIGHT pointed out the missing cargo. Everyone started to gather up the bulk of items, including a still quiet Yukiro. After a short while all of the items were gathered up and added to the players' inventories. 

"When we're done, we should find some shelter for the night. Unless you're all up for another stretch of walking in the cold?" NIGHT shouted over the still howling wind. Yukiro did not relish the idea of sleeping in the desert, but he wouldn't oppose it either. Whatever happened, he had to stay quiet and avoid doing anything that would waste energy. That was the punishment or going without food. 
"Walking in the cold would keep us warm, but if we wanted to sit and rest for the night, huddling up would do the trick as well. Warm clothing won't always beat out a desert's coldness."
"Noct's right. We don't wanna sit still during the night out here. We can stop for rest when the sun starts coming up again, before the heats back."
Yukiro stayed crouched down, pulling the sand cloak tighter around his head and body, turning his back to the now chilling wind. They had been right, the desert was getting cold fast. But he wasn't planning on huddling with anyone. 
Still, he just listened, not voicing his opinion. 

@NIGHT

Edited by Yukiro

NIGHT took a glance at Yukiro, who had been silent the whole time, before making a decision. He really didn't seem to want to talk, nor to stay here, although the latter might've also been her imposing her own thoughts on him. Perhaps it'd been her fault; it'd seemed that way most of the time.

"We'll start heading back then," she proclaimed, taking a swig of water from her canister as she began the trek back. Ideally, they'd be resting up before moving along, but NIGHT didn't want to keep her friends around to suffer the sandstorm for too long. Sighing, she added, "I hope you guys can stand the cold."

The night fell upon them fast -- stars coming out to play, unclouded by anything but sand. The winds seemed to howl and gust much harsher, and the frost seemed to sting along with the dryness of the climate. Through her thick coats, it still had its bite, and NIGHT hoped they'd reach their client soon enough

ID: 130411 | CD: 3

@Noctua

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

ID: 130412
CD: 5

Everyone seemed to have grabbed the supplies and were talking about the plan of action. Noctua, well, she was watching the sun start to set. Yeah, this was going to be fun wasn't it. Yukiro was silent, which didn't bode well. Her foot was starting to bug a bit. The cold was setting upon them. Yep, a lot of fun. The walk started soon enough though, and she was walking slowly, yet still as fast as she could at the moment, with her arms crossed over her chest and her face covered by her arms.

She sighed as she picked up her pace to keep up with the others and she watched the group. This was the moment that she was super happy that she grew up in many places that had cold. This was a nip at this point, but still enough to make her toes and fingers go ice cold and slightly numb. Was a hot bath too much to ask for by the time this was done and over with?

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

ID: 130423
CD: 4 <<Success>>

Yukiro was still silent...and it was starting concern Koga...he was going to have to go talk to the guy and make sure he was going okay.

"We'll start heading back then, I hope you guys can stand the cold," NIGHT called out, earning only nod from Koga. It'd taken one day to get here. One more day, and they could take shelter out of this damned sandstorm...they were halfway there. His feet were sore, and he was finding sand in places where sand should never be. He wanted out, and the sooner the better.

The wind bit at Koga's skin, even through his layers, adding to the stinging sensation of sand. Wonderful. The man slowly trekked his way towards Yuki when a gust of wind knocked him into the other player. "Sorry," the swords man apologized before starting in on what he'd intended to ask when he trudged his way over here, "you doin' alright, man? You've been real quiet."

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Yukiro: 380 HP | 38 EN | 10 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG
ID# 130437 | CD: 8

The party deemed to decide to start heading back. That was fine. It meant he could go eat sooner. And that he'd sleep less. Nothing more.
Koga plowed into him unexpectedly. "
Sorry.
Yukiro shook his head. "It's nothing to worry about." 
"
You doin' alright, man? You've been real quiet.
Ah, so that's what this was about. He should have expected someone to come ask him about his silence, he didn't know why he hadn't. Should he tell Koga honestly..? 

"I'm fine. Just a little hungry. A little thirsty. A little tired. Nothing everyone else isn't," he said vaguely. That should do it. It was enough information to be honest without complaining about his situation. "I'll be fine. I'm sure of that much." 
Naturally that was the moment Yukiro tripped. His foot caught a stray pile of sand and he went down onto his hands and knees. He took a moment to recover from his fatigue and slowly got back up, looking straight toward their destination over the horizon. 
"I... I'll be fine." 

@NIGHT

Edited by Yukiro