[OP-F1] Meet & Greet

Ethereal has just acquired a restaurant for the night, his friend who owns it having given it to him for safe keeping while he was away. He has stuck up posters around the Town Of Beginnings that read : 'Want to meet new people? Go left, walk 100 meters and on the right there should be the meeting area. All welcome!'. "Alright then, time to PM some friends and get them to +1 someone they know." he says, opening his menu.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She saw the sign as she had teleported from another adventure to her. She could use a few friends. She then walked toward the meeting area as she PMed Ethereal that she found the poster, and that she was coming. As she got there she saw that it somehow was a nice restaurant...

(Bars are only in Unrestricted section...)

"No, I have no one with me but I could invite some friends here.." She replied to Ethereal. She then smiled at him, "I'm going just--fine. Thank you for asking." She said as she looked at the ponds nearby and at the amazing Restaurant. She invited a few people to come-- Ragnar, Haine, and Shaya.

Invitation Pm:

Hello fellow friends! There is a meet and greet on floor 1 follow the signs,

and it shall take you there, good day and hope to see you there!

~Ruri

It was a strange poster.

Want to meet new people? Go left, walk 100 meters and on the right there should be the meeting area. All welcome!'

It definitely sounds nice, but can I come uninvited?

Indecisively, Elyth stood in front of the poster, before deciding to briefly visit this "meeting area."

Haine got the invitation and address.. and everything, She was totally up for making new friends! She walked around everywhere but spotting Ruri wasn't easy. She literally pulled her tracker out to find her. But then she saw her! Waiting by where she said she'd wait at! "Um.." she awkwardly muttered as she walked up to her. The bluenette poked the fellow bluenette's shoulder and grinned.

Elyth sat herself down at a random empty bench in the restaurant, noting that there were a few persons already there- two boys and two girls, both with blue hair.

One of whom looked familiar. It was Haine. Elyth supposed she would go up to greet Haine after there were more people.

The Maker walks into the restaurant. "Umm, I got an invitation from Ethereal, is he still here?" The Maker asks as everyone got quite when I came in. "Okay then." He says finding an empty table and just sitting there waiting. "Why did he invite me when he knew I don't like talking to new people." He asks himself

Shaya was just walking along the edge of town as usual when she got a PM. She instantly ran to the warp gate and through town following the conveniently placed signs and bursts though the door. HEY EVERYBODY! Not noticing there weren't many people there... she blushes and speaks, Let's try that again. She exits and comes back in. Hey everybody I'm Shaya. seeing a familiar face.

"I've been doing great, look at my level!" She smiled at Shaya as she turned up some music in the restaurant then did some awkward dancing... "Well this is my idea of 'pumping it it up'" She sighed as she tried to get some people into the dancing as she put her hands up into the air and jumped up a couple of times giggling at the awkward dance moves she had made.

Oh, what's this poster. Sakrui thought to himself.

'Want to meet new people? Go left, walk 100 meters and on the right there should be the meeting area. All welcome!'. " it said.

I did actually promise myself that i should get to know someone... So he started walking towards the given location.

''Hopefully i am not to late he mumbled to himself while walking..

He then finally reached the location and entered, seeing a group of people, and he recalled none of them..

Sakrui stood by the entrance a bit shy with his hair in front of his eyes and said ''Hello, is this where the poster told me to go? He then looked around and thought that this had to be the place. But still, he tried to see if anyone could confirm this for him, while looking towards the other players.