[PP-F02] <<Return of the Queen>>

Return of the Queen

Floor Two? She currently had nothing against it. It was a bit bland and tasteless. Mountains, grass, big bees. That was it. As long as she didn't have to do any mountain climbing she would definitely be fine. Today was yet another quest day, her hunt was a quest she entirely skipped. Return of the Queen. If she recalled the last time she completed this quest was with Aereth and some other kid she didn't quite recall. 

Stepping out of her <<Hiding>> skill, the dark cloaked player would become revealed. She was shorter, hardly surpassing five foot. The dark cloaked completely concealed her features. She was shrouded in her own mystery, the only answer given to players was the orange cursor that whirled over her head. "Lets get this quest started, shall we?" she said as she slowly began to walk towards the quest location. 

STATS

Spoiler

Stats

Hidden
Level 46
[0] Hidden | 940/940 HP | 92/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | (ADD WEAPON ENHANCE)
HP
92 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
13 Base Damage
61 Mitigation
+3 Stealth Rating
+8 Holy DMG (BD:9-10)
Recover 10% Max HP on BD:9-10

Gear
        <<Nato's Might>> // +8 Holy DMG, + 1 Vampiric (Off.) + 1 ACC
<<Shadow of Dusk>> // +36 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +6 DMG

Buffs

Battle Ready Inventory

• Teleport Crystal

Skills

Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Hide | Rank 3: +3 Stealth Rating
Light Armor | Rank 5: +18 Mitigation                               
E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
Disguise | +1 EVA til next turn - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG
Precision ~ +1 ACC
Acrobatics ~ +1 EVA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A mountainous region. A bright sky with trees growing everywhere and a feel of wildlife that the intrepid would only dare to explore deeper. Animals in the place were bigger than the normal scaling one could remember and just like what was mentioned earlier, only for the intrepid to dare. Leaves on the ground crunched on every step, a boy holding a katana ran past the trees and tried his best to do it at his top speed. It was a lovely day for anyone who was exploring, enough not to annoy those who are in it just for the quest, and for this boy maybe it was something he can deal with using his wits and probably his brain which might have lost a few wrinkles in it.

"I should've left the beehive alone!" he said as he continued to run, Two bears are tailing him and Crozeph isn't just going to let them catch up. The player took turns and jumped over fallen trees and bushes but he can't seem to shake them off. He tried the only option he could think of "this one is quite a plan it's well thought out and can be used for extreme measure" he said to himself as he looked on his right.

Crozeph jumped off the cliff beside him, it wasn't high and there are lots of trees but a fall from a fairly high place is still painful "Aim for the bushes" he thought. Crozeph managed to do some crude maneuvering on the thick branches of the trees but after a few steps, he slipped on the next one. Crozeph tried to grab on to something but he already reached the ground, only that it still a slope. As he tried to stop his roll, he saw someone. The person was wearing a cloak and the features of the face hidden. Crozeph used his katana to stop him from rolling further and managed to do it a few feet away from the person he saw earlier. Crozeph stood up and dusted himself, pulling off leaves from his hair. His blue eyes gazed at the person before him. He saw an orange marker, it didn't bother him but the cloaked on the head did. He smiled and placed his katana back in its sheathe, if the person was hostile he'll just run away again like how he outran the two bears earlier "sorry about that Medea" he said, beginning his conversation with a weird reference from a visual novel.

@Hidden

Spoiler

Stats

• Level: 27
  • HP: 540 I ENG: 54 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed

Skills

• Curve Sword R1 I Katana R5 I Light Armor R2 I Battle Healing R2 I First Aid R2 I Survival [extra] I Meditation [extra]

Equips

• Flamebringer +4 damage +1 bleed I Yagyu's Legacy +2 EVA +1 Savvy I Karasu-No-Kami +1 Savvy +2 Regen

Battle Ready items

• Kafuka potion T2 [+2 Over-health]
  • Carrot snack bar [+2 accuracy]

Edited by Crozeph

As she approached the location of the quest's boss, the sound of a thud met her ears accompanying an approaching sound. Her gaze cast to the side where a player seeming to come from out of nowhere was rolling her way at high speeds. She stepped out of the way to let it roll past, but the player pulled out a weapon, using it to bring the rolling to a stop. Dust and rocks were kicked into the air. Her eyes fell on the player, now obviously male to her. Her eyes traced from him up to where he came from and it was obvious to her that he fell from the cliff above. Probably a twenty-thirty foot fall. As he spoke, her attention returned to him. "sorry about that Medea" Her eyes squinted from disappointment. 

"The name is Hidden, not Medea. Sorry if you thought I was someone you knew." She didn't get the reference at all, so she genuinely thought he was referring to someone else. It was stranger to her that someone didn't know her by appearance or name. She was the most wanted according to the bounty boards at the moment. She was about to turn away and leave the player, but Mari's voice telling her to make friends echoed in her head. Wincing, she turned her head back towards the player and said without emotion, "You fell." Her voice was so monotone and blank that it almost bored her out just hearing it. 

@Crozeph

Crozeph wasn't expecting a girl's voice to hear as a reply, he was just joking on calling her Medea, a witch and it probably was the best if he won't try to explain it. He dusted off the remaining leaves from his haori and looked at her with his blue eyes as if staring at a painting, he couldn't see her face but it didn't really matter. Crozeph then talked again "well Medea is someone I don't know personally, she's a historical figure or something, and some game portrayed her like your..." Crozeph raised his hand and made a circling motion above his head with his index finger "... the cowl, coat, hood, or what it is" he said.

There was silence for a few seconds and the girl began to turn around as if planning to leave him alone. Crozeph sighed "why? am I really that uninteresting?"  he said. Crozeph also turned his head and was about to leave when the girl, in a monotone voice told him that he fell. Crozeph turned back, his weary yet staring eyes trying to pierce through the covering on half of her face "something like that" he replied in a calm manner. This could be another chance for him to know someone but she's a girl and Crozeph never had the charm like Baldur has when talking to someone, Crozeph is straight-up weird but... "I could at least try again if she leaves then I'll just leave too," he thought. Her orange marker didn't bother him, he wasn't going to judge someone because of some marker that is earned by either pushing someone on the edge or someone with a good reason.

He walked slowly towards her, keeping his eyes glued even though he still couldn't see her eyes. "I'm Crozeph" he smiled, he's been doing it recently and despite his efforts practicing it on his reflection on the water, it still ended up like a smile of someone who is clearly deprived of social skills. He stretched out his hand slowly, trying not to surprise her "nice to meet you Medea" he uttered without thinking "s***! I called her Medea again!" his words echoed inside his head.

@Hidden

Edited by Crozeph

The player in her eyes was definitely some form of lively. She watched with a confused look on her face as he traced the air in the shape of her head. As he finished what he was saying, she would sigh, her eyes glazing over. "It's called a cloak." This guy was really something... special. She wasn't good at talking to other players but this guy seemed utterly clueless. Another breath of air would escape her mouth as she turned away. "Why? am I really that uninteresting?" Her eyes widened. 'He is one of those kind of guys huh?' She turned and pointed out that he had fell. His response was unable to be followed up by any conversation. He was just as if not more clueless than she was at talking. 

He introduced himself as Crozeph, a name she had never heard in passing. She was about to respond once again, but he called her Medea again. The hopeless emotions that she had for this new player were replaced with vexation. Her violet eyes darkened as she stared at the man. While they were unvisible to him, she was certain he could feel the atmosphere change. She noticed that he outstretched his hand for her to shake. She reached out and lightly slapped the back of his hand. "Hidden. Hid den." She said saying each of the syllables slowly. "I don't know what kind of video game imaginary girl you are thinking of, but don't associate me with her again. I'm not alive to fulfill your weird mystery fantasies." 

She took a slow breath to calm herself. She got too tempered far too easily. "No matter how interesting you might think you are or aren't, call me Medusa, Medea, whatever... the point is you won't have any more words to share" she told him in a threatening tone. "Now Im going to do a qu-" she was cut off at the sound of a growl. Two bears slowly approached them, seeming to be scuffed and injured from a fall or something of the sort. Hidden's hateful gaze cast from the boy to the animals. "Friends of yours I presume?" she asked Raidou. 

"Right" Crozeph's reply to Hidden telling him it was a cloak. Despite Crozeph's decent skills in analysis, the guy was terrible at the categorization of things he never used in his life. The only cloak he ever used was one where he could cover half of his body and conceal his back then, curved sword. Calling Medea again was a mistake, a habit that keeps on slipping out of Crozeph and at this time made him look like an idiot. He listened as Hidden told him about his weird mystery fantasies. It was a hard blow on him and not because he got called out of some fantasy but it never really crossed his mind to use her as fulfillment for his. As much as he wanted to have those, his brain is wired to recall information he knew and associate it with something new. The rejection of a handshake added salt to the tiny wound and Crozeph didn't like it but it is easily dismissed "just what I was expecting" he thought. 

Crozeph pulled his hand back and smiled, it was the only thing he could do, he didn't want to get angry over a girl he just met who is the opposite of Yuki. Crozeph gathered his thoughts for a second, maybe he should take things a bit seriously. He gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes and when he opened it, the cold gaze of his blue eyes appeared and even though he felt the atmosphere of the conversation change, his gaze was partnered with a smile that one would think it's fake but that's the best he could do "the only weird fantasy I have is having a bakery with cats working in it" he told her "I got your name, Hidden, I just thought I'd remember you easily if I recalled you look like her. You can punch me if you want for that, I'd gladly take it" he said smiling "I'll say what I want, the difference is whether you'll hear me or not" he added.

The bears' appearance wasn't surprising for him but it was annoying, he thought he had escaped but it seems that aggro remained even though he got away a good distance "yeah sort of..." Crozeph pulled out two items in his inventory a snack bar and a potion. He ate the snack bar in two bites and drank the potion slowly while keeping his eyes on the two bears. "I just poked a beehive and they think I'm their friend who needs a hug already," he said as he unsheathes his katana "I'd like to join if you plan to go anywhere if it's ok with you Hidden but  for now, I got some carebear friendships to end first" Crozeph walked towards the two bears slowly, thinking how to kill them quickly.

• ate carrot snack bar [+2 accuracy]
  • drank Kafuka potion T2 [+60 over-health]

@Hidden

It seemed to her that Crozeph was getting the point. Her cold gaze was met with a smile and blue eyes. The eyes reminded her of Sey's though his smile was far less beautiful. Despite his intention, his look was not a very friendly one either. 'Could this man be one of "My People?"' she thought for a moment. She listened to him speak, mentioning his fantasy of bakery cats. An image formed in her head of a bunch of kittens kneading dough. As she gave Crozeph a second glance however, the image of cats were replaced with cat girls in nothing but apron's. Her face tinted with red, she quickly turned away. 'That better not be what he means!' 

He mentioned to her that he called her that because he thought she looked like that. She turned back to him eyes squinted, searching for the insult he spewed from his mouth. Her gaze dared him to tell her she looked like some old hag or... something. She couldn't detect anything rude coming from him, instead he was most likely not good with words. Shuddering, she hoped that this man wasn't another Raidou. 'I will punch him if he starts spewing poetry' "How about this. I won't punch you if you call me by my name along with a bunch of other scenarios that I don't care to go through" If this was war, she just prepared a minefield for him to walk through without him having any information as to where they were. 

As their attention was directed towards the bears, Hidden slowly drew the dagger from within her sleeve. She glanced over to find the man snacking on a bar. Rolling her eyes, she would return her full attention to the bears. "Carebears huh? Something actually loves you?" she said with an unnecessary harshness. Her attempt at a joke was more like a cutting wind. She pushed off the ground, the wind rushing past her as she darted forward at the first bear. She didn't need any buffs. A burst of orange light sparked into the air as she drove her dagger at the bear. Her blade met its mark and she quickly began to spin, ripping through the side of the bear like it was made out of paper. She leapt out of reach of the bears as they attacked her with extended claws. She looked back at Crowzeph expectantly and asked, "Are you going to let me do this all?"

150038 BD:7 -> 13*13= 169 DMG to Bear A
               MD:7-2=5 Miss
150039 MD:4-2 = Miss

[0-0] @Hidden| 940/940 HP | 92/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0-0] @Crozeph|  Put in yo own stats

Bear A | 291/460 HP | 140 DMG
Bear B | 460/460 HP | 140 DMG

Crozeph saw someone dash from behind and it was the girl with the cloak on her head "oh I see, Hidden because of the..." Crozeph held his hand to his mouth "I might get stabbed if I got careless with my words" he thought. He felt a sting when he heard her tell him that something loves him "wow, just wow" he didn't speak he just moved forward, his katana hidden from the bear's point of view. He wasn't as fast as before but he can still deal really good damage if his blade hits. Crozeph glared at the bear and planted his left foot forward. Crozeph unleashed his attack almost point black at the bear. Multiple slices sweep the snow and the air as every slash landed and sunk on the flesh of the bear. The animal flinched at the flurry of attacks and before it could take a step back, Crozeph made an upward vertical slash to its face.

Crozeph moved back a few feet, the bear might reach to him if he got close enough. He lowered his katana and looked at Hidden "how's that for my resume HIdden?" he told her as he raised his thumb and smiled, unfortunately, it was a goofy smile "this is cringy" he thought as he slowly lowered his hand and moved his eyes back to the bear "yes Crozeph that should make her feel comfortable" his words echoed inside his head.

• ID: 150042
  • BD: 10 critical success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base + 2 critical x15 San Ge = 210 damage to Bear A
  • Bear suffers from Bleed [-24 HP]

[0-0] @Hidden| 940/940 HP | 92/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0-0] Crozeph   | HP: 600/600 I EN: 39/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bear A | 57/460 HP | 140 DMG [Bleed 1/2]
Bear B | 460/460 HP | 140 DMG

Edited by Crozeph

To her surprise, the man actually was able to back himself up. She watched as he slashed forward, his speed and skill with the sword actually rather impressive. Of course the katana had high powered single-target damage. The bear had actually been reduced to a pretty low amount of health. 

"How's that for my resume HIdden? Her temporary partner asked with a thumbs up. Hidden rolled her eyes. Of course he had to actually be worth his salt. She was expecting her to save him and then he would grovel at her feet in thanks for saving him. "Don't act like i'm going to compliment you or anything like that, stupid!" She frowned and focused on the bear that was almost dead. They were focused on her, but the first one had seemed to become confused on who to attack. She charged back into the fray, the first bear standing on its hindlegs to slash at her with its claws. Unphased, Hidden slashed at its throat, grabbing its first and pulling her onto its back. Cutting the monster's head clean off it would burst into data pixels. Landing in a crouched position on the ground, she completely forgot about the second bear that managed to get an attack in on her back.

Falling forward with a surprised expression, she would watch as her health dipped. How could she be so careless? She looked back angrily at the creature that struck her. "You're dead for that" she said with irritation. 

150167 BD:4+4=8. 169 DMG
150168 MD:10 = 142-61=81 DMG

[2-0] @Hidden| 940/940 HP | 72/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 39/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bear A | 0/460 HP | 140 DMG [Bleed 1/2]

"I-I wasn't really expecting you to answer" he replied as he heard Hidden. Crozeph gathered his thoughts for a second "what is she a tsundere?" he thought. Crozeph is always bad at talking to girls and Hidden is no exception, it's like a talent and curse at the same time. He was thinking if Hidden was indeed the one of the type that he's thinking. He kept his grip on his sword and was about to attack when he saw Hidden deal the final blow on the first bear. It was the most savage move he has seen with a dagger user so far. Mari was good at stabbing or cutting with precision but this one, she was merciless and it was evident from her attack "maybe a half yandere" he thought.

Crozeph moved in as soon as Hidden was about to be attacked by the second bear but he was already too late. Crozeph closed the distance between the bear and him. He wanted to try a move he's been practicing and this would be a good time to see if it was practical to use in battle. Crozeph placed his katana back in its sheathe and moved in for an attack. The concept was a single motion of drawing and striking at the same time, it was hard to pull off on practice but he did so in this battle anyway. He unsheathes his katana quickly, enough to reach the neck of the bear but his blade never reached the bear, he was far off his reach for his katana. Crozeph tried to gather his balance after trying to stop the momentum of his blade. "Well I guess I need more practice on that move" he said as he kept his eyes on the bear.

• ID: 150174
  • BD: 2 + 2 = 4 fail

[2-0] @Hidden| 940/940 HP | 72/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] Crozeph | HP: 600/600 I EN: 37/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Edited by Crozeph

"I-I wasn't really expecting you to answer" He replied to her. She nodded her head to him, sending him a mental 'good' before proceeding with the battle. She now stood away from the bear, facing it with wild eyes. It managed to land a hit on her. That was quite annoying. It seemed that Crow missed his last attack as well. "High damage but probably lacking accuracy" she told herself in a hushed voice. She specialized in higher critical damage, and her accuracy ensured a constant flow of single target damage. 'Guess I have to take care of this one on my own' She thought as she darted forward.

Another burst of orange light was added into the world as she thrust her weapons multiple times into the bear. The attack was relentless enough to beat it down into submission. It didn't even make an attempt to attack. "Good." she stated darkly as she looked down on it. "Its not moving. Hit it now" she said to her temporary partner. 

150176 BD:7 169 DMG
               MD:1

[2-1] @Hidden| 859/940 HP | 62/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 37/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bear B | 291/460 HP | 140 DMG

Just like last time, her attacks are on point, it was obvious for Crozeph. In a battle involving large numbers of participants, a dagger is put at a disadvantage but here, It was only Hidden and the bear... well Crozeph also. The thrusts of the dagger were enough to dominate the animal larger than her and as the bear struggled to regain its balance, Hidden gave him to signal to land his.

"Yes milady" he said to her while his eyes are on the bear. He was saying weird things again but he didn't let it distract him this time. Crozeph spun around as he reached the bear, adding momentum to his attack. Multiple slices landed on the bear again, some sunk into its flesh while others created open wound.  Quick and precise just like how he wants his attack to be. Crozeph raised his katana as the bear let out a cry of agony. As their eyes met, there was nothing to feel about how he looked at the bear. There was just indifference as his azure eyes gleamed when he lowered his sword quick to land the final blow of his attack. 

Crozeph moved back a few steps from the bear, he lowered his sword to avoid cutting anyone "is it dead already?" he asked Hidden as he smiled at her.

• ID: 150178
  • BD: 5 + 2 ACC = 7 success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Bear B

[2-1] @Hidden| 859/940 HP | 62/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0]  Crozeph | HP: 600/600 I EN: 22/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bear B | 111/460 HP | 140 DMG

Edited by Crozeph

When he called her milady, she thought to herself whether this Medea person was called that. Her lack of information however, prevented her from acting on his words and she left it alone instead. Just as he demonstrated before, when he lands attacks they work rather well. His blade slashed the bear several times, red gashes spewing red pixels into the air. As he finished his attack he stepped back and asked if it was dead. "Not quite. You can tell from the health bar that currently sits above it." She replied with a monotone voice. 

The bear attempted once more to stand and she looked down on it. "How cute" She said apathetically. "You don't deserve to live, not after having the audacity to think you could even touch me." She raised her weapon into the sky. Her weapon exploded with a white light that filled the area. As she was imbued with a holy power, she brought her weapon down and smote the bear where it stood. As her dagger met its target, a blinding white light would cover the area. As it faded, the only thing that remained was charred ground. 

"Sorry about your Carebears. Teach them to mind their manners next time and I might be a little more forgiving. Well, if you insist on coming, I guess you are at least worth something. I am going to find the Queen Bee that lives on this floor. And not the easy one mind you."

"I guess all thats left here is to loot these two." 

150181 BD:9 : 13+1+22*13=286 DMG Bear def. dead. 

[2-3] @Hidden| 859/940 HP | 52/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0]  Crozeph | HP: 600/600 I EN: 22/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bear B | 10/460 HP | 140 DMG

Crozeph nodded as Hidden told him about the HP bar. He watched as the bear tried to stand up but it seems that Hidden would be dealing the final blow. She uttered words cold enough to rival the weather of SnowFrost, it was enough to give a slight chill to Crozeph "should've played dead" he thought. The attack surpassed what Crozeph saw before. As she raised her dagger and white light began to appear, Crozeph kept his calm expression but his thought on the effect of the weapon was rather different "holy ****, is she calling for heavenly judgment?" he thought.

One strike was all it took for the bear to disappear in existence and it was proven to Crozeph how Hidden is good with using her weapon. He smiled as Hidden turned to him, apologizing about killing the bears and at the same time warning him about manners "the friendship was toxic so this is an absolute win" he replied. Crozeph listened as she told him about the quest where it involves killing a queen bee. Crozeph's thoughts remembered how he kept on failing his attack on the queen bee but Hidden was talking about a different queen bee. It would be a great chance for him to see another one but also a risky thing because obviously it would be stronger. Crozeph placed his katana back in its scabbard and took a deep breath "let's do it, let's go find a Queen Bee, are you going to usurp it when you find it" he asked her as he walked beside her.

@Hidden

(woulda just leave yourself tagged owo)
She nodded as he responded in kind with her sarcastic comment. This one at least had some form of sociability unlike the last random dude she talked with. Finding that he didn't loot the Bears, their loot orbs vanished as they expired. Her face didn't reveal any disappointment. Money and items hardly had any meaning to her. As he asked if she planned to usurp the queen she shook her head, a quiet giggle escaping her lips. Perhaps he was funnier than he originally let on. 

"Nah, I hardly would be interested in her position. I think i'll just dethrone the queen and let chaos run rampant through the kingdom. Besides, her throne isn't on a level i'd be interested in settling for." Her reply was spoken in a matter-of-fact tone. She waved for the boy to follow her. "Well... if you insist on coming I will let you tag along. You aren't completely useless I suppose." She kept quiet about the fact that she enjoyed his humor.

She slid her dagger back into the hidden sheathe within her sleeve. "Let's get moving then I suppose." 

After a bit of traveling, they managed to arrive near the Queen Bee's lair. It looked quite a bit different from the original battlefield. A buzzing caught her ear and nonchalantly she brought out her weapon once more. "Listen here. There is five enemies in total. Its going to be a bother to focus on them one at a time. You have a katana, that means you have one AoE attack correct? Hit the first four enemies and I'll attack the last one. It will probably take the rest of your energy, but I bet I can kill them in one hit if you attack them." She ripped her from gaze from him as she darted forward towards the opponents.

'Time to let loose right?' she thought. She slipped past the first four at a speed that seemed to leave them confused. As she activated her sword art once more, her weapon once more let out a burning white light. This time, it was far brighter. She swiped her dagger into the body of the monster. Instantly, an explosion of white light filled the area as a burning white light disintegrated the monster on the spot. She quickly turned on the other four bees with a almost wild look in her eyes. "Who is ready for more?" she asked hungrily. The other four minions snapped out of their confusion and charged her. She cleanly dodged the opponents, however, one's stinger grazed her, dealing a bit of damage that she would have rathered been dodged. Sighing, she waited for Crozeph to take her distraction and turn it into something useful. 

150883 BD:10 - 13+2+8=23*13=299-25=274 DMG to Bee Minion A.
BD:10 -> Healed 94 HP

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
150887 1 11 6 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion E Attacks 2020-05-23 15:45:22
150886 5 2 7 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion D Attacks 2020-05-23 15:44:46
150885 6 5 10 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-05-23 15:44:12
150884 8 4 20 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion B Attacks 2020-05-23 15:43:50

Received 125-61 = 64 DMG from Bee Minion D

[2-3] @Hidden| 876/940 HP | 42/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 22/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion A | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion B | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion C | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion D | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion E | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

roll.png.73c071d340718184806ca8b41f0987c7.png

(Bee Minion is B, C, D, E starting from 150899)

"It would have been a nice sight to see that b***h be taken down again,"  he said as he followed Hidden. Crozeph could still remember how the bee dodges every attack he tried to land effortlessly. Now he's facing it again, good thing he has some kind of assassin with a holy dagger leading the way. Crozeph didn't know where she'll be taking him, he wasn't scared but he was on guard. "The bear got obliterated, I should play my cards right and not get into her bad side" he thought "and not call her Medea."

As they arrived at the place where the quest is, Hidden began to tell him how he has an AoE attack. Crozeph's left eye twitched at the mention of it. He was bad at it, his single target attacks were good because he's practicing but AoE attacks? he was a piece of s*** in that department. He didn't want to get stabbed by Hidden for insubordination though, Crozeph moved as soon as the first bee was annihilated, he tried to recall his most powerful AoE skill. Crozeph launched himself between the bees just after Hidden attacks and unleashed his sword art. 

The first bee dodged the first two slices, it was a blunder and Crozeph had to change his direction. Multiple spinning slices appeared before the bees and even with that, Crozeph only managed to hit one. Crozeph landed safely but his attack was a huge letdown, even in AoE skills he can only hit one. Crozeph raised his sword to guard if the bees suddenly attacks "I'll try to be more accurate on the next one"  he told Hidden.

Crozeph dealt 12 base x 8 Amatsu No Homura = 96 - 25 MIT = 71 damage to bee minion C

2-3] @Hidden| 876/940 HP | 42/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 14/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion A | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion B | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion C | 179/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion D | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion E | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Edited by Crozeph

The bee's slowly approached but a smirk sat on her face. Little did they know that Crozeph was bringing in the heat and was coming from the back to strike them all. A bright light followed Crow's attacks as he spun to strike the enemies with a sword. 

He grazed one of the enemies. 

Her eyes widened. 'Did he only hit one of the enemies?' Her mouth formed a confused smile with her eyes wide with a mixed emotion. She completely ignored the bees for a moment and turned to Crozeph. 

"I'll try to be more accurate on the next one"

Hidden's head cocked. "Try to be more accurate? TRY to be more accurate?" She pointed accusingly at the bees. "YOU HIT ONE!" she shouted. "YOU HARDLY COULD BE LESS ACCURATE DUMMY!" She focused her attention back to the bees. There was no way shed have enough energy to take them all out before she ran out. She killed the other in one hit but there was no way she could manage that for every single one of her opponents. "You're out of energy now aren't you? Why did I bring you again? Now I gotta do it myself! You better figure something out or you're next after these bees." She took a breath. 

She looked back to the bees, a murderous glint in her eyes. "Sorry guys, I gotta take out my anger" she dashed forward, an orange light bursting forward from her weapon. She slashed through the body of one of the bees, dealing more than half of its health in one strike. 'Maybe I should attack them all once to try to get another critical attack. Next time I won't rely on him for AoE' 

150922 9 10 20 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion E Attacks 2020-05-23 23:30:30
150921 6 11 17 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion D Attacks 2020-05-23 23:30:22
150920 5 12 10 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-05-23 23:30:12
150919 8 8 4 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Bee Minion B 2020-05-23 23:26:16

Hidden hits Bee Minion B for 13*13-25=144 DMG
Bee Minion B hits Hidden for 64 DMG

[1-0-0-0] @Hidden| 812/940 HP | 32/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0-1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 14/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion B | 106/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

"Why does it feel like I'm getting scolded by a teacher?" he thought as he shrink when Hidden snapped at him. This was probably worse when Yuki called him out being carefree around her, he felt really bad. Crozeph placed his katana back in his sheathe and stood still, controlling his breath and slowly. He remembered that he had an extra skill that allows him to restore his energy. Crozeph closed his eyes and tried to gather some energy, he had to do it or else he will be failing more because of running out of energy while in battle. Crozeph could feel light as the recovery was starting but images inside his head were reverting to Hidden snapping at him. He didn't like it but he had to access his skill and recover enough for another attack, he had to endure the humiliation.

After a minute, his recovery skill stopped and opened his eyes. Crozeph could see that he recovered his energy. He unsheathed his katana and kept his eyes as Hidden attacked a bee, he had to redeem himself after that mess of an AoE. He bit his lip, he wanted to say something but its better to keep quiet or he'll have a dagger between his eyes.

• Crozeph used <<Meditation>>
  • Recovered 10 energy

[1-0-0-0] @Hidden| 812/940 HP | 32/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0-1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 24/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion B | 106/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Crozeph at least wasn't getting in the way. He was just standing with his eyes closed. 'I really gotta pick them better' She stepped back eluding the three enemies that were beginning to surround her. The first one approached to which Hidden pulled back her weapon, the weapon gleaming once again with a white light. "Don't touch me" she stated warningly. She thrust at the oncoming bee with her dagger, a projection of a white sword burst forward and scorched the bee into nothingness. The next three bees came forward. "Disguise" she spoke to activate the skill. Her form became taller and the black cloak melted into the appearance of Crozeph. The bees were probably now confused in her sudden change of appearance. The three of them charged forward. The first attacked and struck her in the arm. She threw it off and dodged the next one. in Crozeph's voice she commanded, "Kill that one!" she pointed at the one with lower health. 

150994 10 11 20 7 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion E Attacks 2020-05-24 02:50:01
150993 9 2 18 3 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion D Attacks 2020-05-24 02:49:50
150992 9 3 4 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-05-24 02:49:41
150991 10 11 3 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Bee Minion B 2020-05-24 02:39:24

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 842/940 HP | 22/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 24/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion B | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Crozeph was ready to move in, he was already losing his cool after the earful he got at Hidden. He entered his stance for attacking, using Batto Jutsu was a gamble Crozeph didn't want to take, for some reason he could feel like he was trapped between two dangerous side, the bees and Hidden's patience. He kept his eyes on where to attack and as soon as another bee was annihilated he took a step forward "don't give Hidden a reason to stab you" he told himself.

He moved in, aiming for the bee she pointed at him... or he? Crozeph's eyes turned to another form, the same features as him. Azure eyes, the brushed-up hair, and the height. He got distracted, he saw himself beside him. Crozeph's attack was messed up, the bee easily dodged, or rather it was a terrible aim, a very terrible aim. Crozeph closed his eyes again and quickly opened it, he was still there. The figure was enough to throw his concentration off. "W-who is he?" he thought as he tried to distance himself with them. "Did I fell into a trap?" he asked himself. Hidden, the girl from before was gone, and there only stood another Crozeph. 

Crozeph jumped back, his dominant hand was shaking at it held his katana. As his heartbeat went faster, he made sure no one was within his reach. The buzzing of the bees were ignored, he had one pressing matter to know, is it a trap and everyone's his enemy? Crozeph bit his lip, his right arm stretched out towards the second him "that's Hidden, she must be" he said. Crozeph never heard of a skill that changes appearance but he did hear of monsters altering their appearance, there was even a quest for it and Crozeph was already entering paranoia "Calming the Soul quest, did it get out?" he said. He never saw Hidden's face and it was adding more to the feeling like he was trapped.

• ID: 150955
  • BD: 1 critical fail

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 842/940 HP | 22/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 22/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion B | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Edited by Crozeph