• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Syde Phil. Oh my god he is the biggest moron on the entire planet, its like a train wreck you cant look away from. He is constantly innovating on new ways he can be an idiot, here are some examples

-Making an unboxing video where he never unboxes anything

-Never blocking or dodging in metal gear rising: reveangence then blaming the game for being to hard/impossible

-Blaming games for his own incompetence ("How am I supposed to know your supposed to do that!"(After the game tells him how to do that))

-Being a hypocrite (Claiming Hideo Kojima is a pervert and then obsessing over EVA's (From mgs3) breasts.)

Thats about everything, if your at all interested at looking into the mind of a madman look these playlist of failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSH39ai ... X-FyzPPLdc

I hate how some inactive guy took the name Keith and so I had to put my character's last name at the end. And I can't even change my name because that guy's account still exsists! D:

I hate how players ask me to delete someone so they can take their name and I tell them NO! Then they ask another staff to get another answer from them.

I hate how players ask me to delete someone so they can take their name and I tell them NO! Then they ask another staff to get another answer from them.

Ouch... Okay... I see... I think I need a minute...

I hate Sexists and People who think Black's should be treated better because we enslaved em. My answer? They're still in their own damned continent enslaving EACHOTHER. Not to mention, The Africans SOLD us the Blacks. Like, y'know, Gave the blacks to us for MONEY/GOODS.

I hate Sexists and People who think Black's should be treated better because we enslaved em. My answer? They're still in their own damned continent enslaving EACHOTHER. Not to mention, The Africans SOLD us the Blacks. Like, y'know, Gave the blacks to us for MONEY/GOODS.

You never thought that we sympathize with black men and women because they FOUGHT for their rights....what did you do to earn your rights?....Just because one African man sold out his brother for money. They dont enslave each other anymore, learn the facts then you can talk

*sighs*

Okay, so you first state that you hate sexists. I agree with you on that one.

Then "People who think Black's should be treated better because we enslaved em."

I would like to know what exactly you mean. Do you mean that they should be treated as equals, better in respect to how they were treated in the past or better than other people?

Not to mention that slavery has been prevalent in every culture, thousands of years prior to the big slave trade in the 19th century. For further information, refer to this link: http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintexthistories.asp?historyid=ac41

You never thought that we sympathize with black men and women because they FOUGHT for their rights....what did you do to earn your rights?....Just because one African man sold out his brother for money. They dont enslave each other anymore, learn the facts then you can talk

My school celebrates Black History Month, so I have learned about the struggles of the African American, first against slavery in America, then segregation. I completely agree with your first statement.

However, the slave trade IS still in practice, though in secret, around the world. Some countries that still practice various forms of slavery, from domestic labor to sexual abuse in Africa are Ethiopia, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Madagascar, Chad, Mali, Niger, and Sudan.

Please do not criticize the African Americans for being treated "better" because they fought for their rights. They still are fighting, and organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan still exist in the United States. At the same time, do not underestimate the vast reach of slavery, which has been present since the time of Mesopotamia and Hammurabi.

(Writing essays really got to me. I mean no offense by any statement I have typed here.)

*sighs*

Okay, so you first state that you hate sexists. I agree with you on that one.

Then "People who think Black's should be treated better because we enslaved em."

I would like to know what exactly you mean. Do you mean that they should be treated as equals, better in respect to how they were treated in the past or better than other people?

Not to mention that slavery has been prevalent in every culture, thousands of years prior to the big slave trade in the 19th century. For further information, refer to this link: http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintexthistories.asp?historyid=ac41

My school celebrates Black History Month, so I have learned about the struggles of the African American, first against slavery in America, then segregation. I completely agree with your first statement.

However, the slave trade IS still in practice, though in secret, around the world. Some countries that still practice various forms of slavery, from domestic labor to sexual abuse in Africa are Ethiopia, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Madagascar, Chad, Mali, Niger, and Sudan.

Please do not criticize the African Americans for being treated "better" because they fought for their rights. They still are fighting, and organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan still exist in the United States. At the same time, do not underestimate the vast reach of slavery, which has been present since the time of Mesopotamia and Hammurabi.

(Writing essays really got to me. I mean no offense by any statement I have typed here.)

...sis. Did you really just type this. Like wat