[PP-F11] Scouting for the Boss Room On Floor 11 (Ssendom)

A blue light flickered as a certain blonde stepped through the gate. A grey leopard sat perched on the blonde’s head, picking at the golden locks as they stepped into the settlement of Taft. Looking around, he immediately noticed the enormous Cathedral towering over the center plaza that he was whisked away to. The giant stained glass gave off a mosaic filtering as light passed through them and shined down onto the streets below. The architecture was very reminiscent of a modern European city, rivaling the design of any floor thus far exposed in Aincrad. Oikawa stepped from the platform and looked for the nearest exit. While the town was beautiful, he had a tower to find and he already knew the Raid Group had a 2 day head start on him. It’ll be challenging, but I’m all for it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom sat at the teleportation gate of the 9th floor, he enjoyed the hot climate of the lava ridden floor as he prepared himself for the 11th floor. He had yet to travel into Tartarus but he’d have time when he was ready to challenge the banshee quest that he had heard rumors about. He kept his eye on his interface staring directly at the time, he watched it count up. It sat on 5:59 for a little while awaiting for it to strike 6:00 AM, he knew there would only be two scouting parties allowed and he was unsure of whether or not a second party. Rumors already spread that Mari was hard at work, though he had never seen the person it was to be sure that she wouldn’t lax any little bit on finding that room before anyone else. He had concocted a plan with Oikawa in private messages to rush and find the boss room as quickly as possible to have bragging rights over it. With his food prepped for the two of them to chomp down upon to help speed up the process, he stood up. The exact second the clock struck 6, he shouted “Teleport: Taft!†The gate lit up a bright blue and as the light faded around him, the temperature was completely different and the town looked as beautiful as he could have ever imagined. “Now this is more like it.†He grinned with his statement then immediately got to traveling the floor.

From the design of the main street, one immediately noticed the large drain running beneath the street. Looking ahead Oikawa spotted the bridge leading to the gates of freedom. With King in tow, the blonde sprinted across the cobbled bricks leading up to the massive gate that allowed the player to exit the settlement. As he approached the doors, mountainous forests expanded into view and claimed the vanishing point of the skyline. The view was riveting and intriguing all rolled into one. “King, it’s a shame you can’t speak. Otherwise I’d ask you how you feel about this place so far.†The leopard only slightly perked up at the mention of his name. Petting the cub, Oikawa stepped to the gates and placed a hand on the enchanted metal. At the faint touch of his palm, the gate warped him outside of the town. Free to roam the floor, the blonde set off for the tower boss.

Ssendom wanted to make sure he understood the layout of the town before doing anything else. He traveled up and down the streets just making mental notes of the layouts, he couldn’t help but stop at the area’s with housing that says ‘available for purchase’ a smile bore on his face at that moment as he realized he and Meokka would share their vision of living together after all this time. He stood staring for a little bit before he cleared his throat, “Me and her will get this soon. But for now, I got a job to do.†He nodded to himself then rushed around making sure to keep all the mental locations in his head, since he was beyond excellent at backtracking it happened to be the one that he could see and remember at a whim. Upon finding a cobblestone bridge he rushed across and ran without patience to the massive gate. Staring at it in awe, “Well this is the first task I must commit myself to doing to participate in the next Floor Boss fight.†He convinced himself, then pressed his hand upon the gate causing it to open to one of the most lush places he had viewed upon in a long time.

The path leading from the from the town soon opened up into a field that led to forest. Just above the treeline lied a range of mountains that were said to be filled with the dungeons of the floor. Rumor has it that there are four dungeons located around the floor. One of which contained the tower to the next boss room. Testing his luck, he decided that to get acclimated to the Mobs on this floor, he would need to battle some of the monsters before hand. I imagine the floor would be riddled with mobs so the Forest is not only one of the paths to a dungeon but also works as a training grounds of sorts. Brandishing his crimson blade, Oikawa began to head into the forest when he suddenly caught glimpse of something, no, someone familiar. “ Dom?â€

He walked in a fast pace along the stone path so he could bask in the glory of the tree’s and mountainous ranges of the floor, “So if I remember correctly, there should be three or maybe four dungeons and only one of them leads to the tower where the bosses room lie.†He talks to himself out loud as he keeps his eyes moving side to side and watching over his back every now and again. He saw massive sized ant hills, “Well… If these ant hills are any indication as I think they are. The ants are going to be just as big.†He noticed a figure in the distance, He placed his hand on his Dusk Reaver before realizing that the figure was someone he had seen before. As the man gets more and more in focus he realized that he was look at his Commandant and crafter of the Dusk Reaver itself, Oikawa the Savant of the Anvil. He let his blade drop back into scabbard, “Good on you Oikawa. You ready to do some scouting?†He asked with a determined voice as he stopped in front of the blonde and his cub. He cracked his knuckles on both hands and his neck in unison to each prepared to go. “Lets do this.â€

His assumption was clarified as his favorite Brigadier approached. “Ahh so it is you. Welcome to the eleventh floor mate. And yes scouting is a must. We need to find that Boss Room as soon as possible.†Stretching his arms, he stepped into the grove of trees and motioned for Dom to follow. King shifted around in the mess of blonde locks that topped Oikawa’s head. Keeping his blade at the ready, the Faint drifted through the trees. The path seemed to be straight forward as well as being untrodden. That was until the ground begin to shake. Trees rattled and dust filled the air as a cloud settled over the two them. Looking towards Dom, Oikawa grinned and turned around to face the settling dust. It was obvious they were about to have company.

Ssendom withdrew his blade and dropped it upon his shoulder which had become traditional and expectant of him at this point. He nodded toward the blonde, “Why thank you for the greetings, and to you as well. Welcome to the eleventh floor.†He greeted in return. He followed close enough to cover Oikawa’s back end but far enough that it wasn’t like he was overshadowing the man. He felt the breeze roll across his face which felt nice considering outside his shop is a potential for being burned by the lava debris in the air. Just as he was beginning to relax for a second some dust clouded over the two fighters. He felt the rumble of the earth then looked back up at Oikawa, “Hey take this.†He dropped his menu quickly and tossed one of the two kabob’s he pulled out then chomped down on his quickly to gain the buff he had cooked them with. Then readied his blade for combat and waited for Oikawa’s thumbs up for the ready.

Current stats: Lv: 21, HP: 55, DMG 8, ACC 3, MIT 5, 0 EVA

Battle Healing 1, Charge 1, 1 LD

After Food: Lv: 21, HP: 55, DMG 11, ACC 3, MIT 5, 0 EVA (Cannot go below 0)

Battle Healing 1, Charge 1, 1 LD

LVL: 33/ HP: 79/ DMG: 8 ->11 (+3 from Food)/ ACC: 3/BLK: 4/MIT: 3

Heal +2 HP on CD of 10+

Parry

Thorns +1/Paralyze +2/ Bleed +1

Skills:

Athletics/Battle Healing R2/Block R4/

Concentration/Light Armor R2 / One-Handed Rapier R4/Parry/Precision/Survival

Battle Inventory/On Hand:

-Basic Teleport Crystal x1

-Recovery Crystal I x3

-Recovery Crystal II x4

Having been tossed the kabob, the blonde thanked Ssendom before taking a huge bite of the skewered meat. The food obviously had added effects. His body felt tingly before passing over him like a wave. Still focusing on the cloud of dust, Oikawa shouted over his shoulder. “So what exactly did you just give me? I felt all tingly and such a few moments ago. Mind cluing me in?†Oikawa wasn’t worried per se, but the added effects were certainly something that needed to be addressed before combat becomes initiated. Suddenly, the shadows of two large creatures towered over them. They seemed to resemble, what we would call ants, but on a much grander and larger scale. “Welp, ants. We gotta deal with freaking ants. They’re such a nuisance. Though I suppose it’s fitting eh? Let's mow some bugs down mate.â€

ID: 22031

BD: 8 + 3 = 11 (11 + 1 Charge = 12 DMG)

MD: 8 (5 - 5 = 1 DMG)

Ssendom looked at Oikawa and smirked, "Oh yeah, that gets you nice and drunk... Which also makes you hit harder. It hinders the ability to dodge but I don't even do that, but it doesn't affect someone's capability to block." As he finished his sentence he had a hiccup letting him know that the effect kicked in full throttle. He peered forward and saw two Ant Men charging forth at them, "I thought there would be giant unnecessary ants... didn't know they'd be anthropomorphic though. Their spears look like giant versions of tooth picks." Ssendom chuckled, his blade began to glow an ominous black, once it fully charged he blitzed forward in a black blur. Upon reaching the first one he slammed the blade down in a devastating strike barely giving the beast a chance to strike him back though it did succeed in doing so, "I got this one you cause the other one havoc!" He shouted to Oikawa

Ssendom: 55/55 - 1 54/55

Oikawa: 79/79

Ant Man 1: 40/40 - 12 28/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 40/40

(5 Damage)

[22033] BD: 8 (5+3)

MD: 9 (9-4)

"Good to note that my <Block>ing will remain unaffected. I need to deal out as much damage as possible." Focusing on the Ant ahead of him, Oikawa raised Kyuketsuki and lunged forward. He narrowly avoided a spearing as he jumped forward and brought his blade clean across the abdomen of the ant. However, the over-sized insect retaliated with a brutal stabbing that just barely managed to poke past his shield. Backing up, Oikawa watched as the paralysis took over. The ant totally freezing in place. "Tsk. You should've missed."

Ssendom: 54/55

Oikawa: 76/79 (-3) [6-3]

Ant Man 1: 28/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 29/40 (-11) PAR

(5 Damage)

ID: 22035

BD: 6 + 3 = 9 (11 DMG)

MD: 10 (8 - 5 = 3 DMG)

CD: 12 (1 HP Healed)

Ssendom did not relent, he didn't focus on whom he could currently consider his closest friend that wasn't whom he shared his love with. He had full faith that his Commandant would be able to stand toe to toe with these monsters without issue. Ssendom swung his blade recklessly cleaving into the Ant Man multiple times with substantial damage output against it, though during his flurry of powerful strikes the creature managed to strike him in the arm pit which happened to be one of the only weak points in the armor since it needed to allow him free range of motion. He knocked the beast away and charged straight back into it so it would have no chance to recuperate any if at all, fearful of it's life it desperately tried to stop the onslaught that was a seemingly unstoppable force.

Ssendom: 54/55 - 3 51/55 + 1 = 52/55

Oikawa: 76/79

Ant Man 1: 28/40 -11 17/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 29/40 PAR

(5 Damage)

[22036] BD: 8 (8+3)

Grinning wildly, the blonde exploded forward. His blade poised to hack at the immobile Mob that stood before him. A crimson arc sparked through the air as his blade cleaved into the ant once again. Jumping back, Oikawa waited for the final seconds of paralysis to wear off. He was positive the Mob still had some fight in it. Dropping his stance, he slightly glanced over to check on Dom. Though it was unnecessary, as Dom was certainly handling his own.

Ssendom: 52/55

Oikawa: 78/79 (+2)

Ant Man 1: 17/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 18/40 (-11) PAR

(5 Damage)

ID: 22037

BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (11 DMG)

MD: 10 (8 - 5 = 3 DMG)

CD: 10 (1 HP Healed)

Ssendom's relentless assault caused the Ant to panic during the battle, it continuously tried to dodge his attacks but to no avail. The creature was getting cleaved over and over, it felt massive chucks get ripped from it's body as red particle data's spilled out from the pathetic creature. It happened to spin and strike him in his other weak point which was the base of his neck in a spot his helm not his armor could cover which would allow head movement. It happened to stumble about and nearly collapse upon the ground but managed to hold it's ground, "Your death is near creature." He cackled

Ssendom: 52/55 -3 49/55 +1 50/55

Ant Man 1: 17/40 -11 6/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 18/40

(5 Damage)

[22038] BD: 4 (1+3)

MD: 9 (9-4)

The blonde rapier user extended his blade forward only to have his lunge evaded by the spear wielding arthropod. The ant then went on the offensive as it begin barraging the Faint with several jabs. While avoiding most, he was nipped a few times causing him to lose all the HP he had just regained via Battle Healing. A smirk cracked his face as he watched the Ant crumple yet again from the affects of Paralysis.

Ssendom: 50/55

Oikawa: 76/79 (+2)(-3) [6-3]

Ant Man 1: 6/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 18/40 (-0) PAR

(5 Damage)

ID: 22039

BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (11 DMG)

MD: Dead

CD: 6 (No heal)

LD: 3 (No bonus loot. One Material Obtained)

Ssendom took advantage of the wavering Ant Man who seemed to be on it's last leg. Ssendom didn't give it a moment longer to contemplate upon it's life up to this point. He immediately dashed and decapitated it. It's body fell but not before it gave a screech when the blade met the neck. Although it's cry was short lived due to the strike, he heard the prattling of quick footsteps which sounded like it was running. He turned his head to see another Ant Man charging at him, "Hey Oink. Upon their death another one charges into the fray. Want me to help you with yours or begin fighting the new one?" He asked with a chuckle, pretty much assuming the answer would be him saying no.

Ant Man 1: 6/40 - 11 DEAD

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 18/40

(5 Damage)

Material Count:

Ssendom: 1

Oikawa: 0

[22041] BD: 10 (7+3)

A piercing shriek exploded next to the blonde as Dom removed his Ant from existence. "Nice kill man. Go ahead and take on the third Ant. I'll put mine out of it's misery here in a bit." Returning his gaze to the paralyzed ant before him, Oikawa dashed forward and lopped off another chunk of health from his mob. He could see another Ant spawning from the clouded ant hill up ahead. Great looks like we might be here a while. Not that I mind killing these mindless idiots who work for a queen that doesn't even acknowledge them. ironically that sounds like real life haha.

Oikawa: 76/79 (+0)

Ant Man 1: 6/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 7/40 (-11) PAR

(5 Damage)

Material Count:

ID: 220??

BD: 8 + 3 = 11 (11 + 1 Charge = 12 DMG)

MD: 8 (5 - 5 = 1 DMG)

CD: 10 (1 HP Healed)

Ssendom nodded at Oikawa giving him the go ahead to charge at the other Ant Man. Like before on the previous Ant he had slain, he actives his charge and rushes like a black blur he blitzed forward ramming his blade into the stomach of the Ant Man. He followed through by lifting up the creature and throwing it in Oikawa's direction so he could keep every creature in a small zone in case none came they could be quick to each other's assistance. Upon throwing it, it managed to ding it's spear into Ssendom's armor which after a few moment of throwing the Ant Man, his armor glowed green and returned the point of damage he had just sustained.

Ssendom: 50/55 -1 49/55 +1 50/55

Ant Man 3: 40/40 -12 28/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 7/40

(5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22045] BD: 6 (3+3)

LD: 3

The paralysis wore off yet again as the blonde prepared to strike the Ant down once and for all. Stepping forward, his rapier extended from his arm to the Mob as it shrieked causing a fourth one to appear. Welp I can't say I didn't see that coming. Oh well, on to the next one. Although he received no loot. the free material was still a nice bonus for killing a mob of its caliber. Certainly, the eleventh floor had more to offer than this right? The blonde could only hope as he prepared to fight a fourth Ant Man. Well let's do this!

Oikawa: 76/79 (+0)

Ant Man 3: 28/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 0/40 DEAD

(5 Damage)

Material Count:

Oikawa: 1

ID: 22046

BD: 7 + 3 = 10 (11 DMG)

MD: 7 (5 - 5 = 1 DMG)

CD: 3 (No HP healed)

Ssendom didn't hesitate after throwing it he wanted to be as ruthless and cold-hearted to these creatures as possible. He rushed forth striking it like it was deja vu from the last one, cleaving to and fro into the Ant Man as it barely managed to get a single strike into his heavily plated armor. Ssendoms strike so brutal yet so accurate leaving no place for the Ant Man to run to, he had it in his focus and in his sights and he wasn't going to give it any qualms. He wanted to be quick meticulous and overbearing on the useless ant, as it seemed to get pushed around by his omega blade.

Ssendom: 50/55 -1 49/55

Ant Man 3: 28/40 -11 17/40

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 2: 7/40 - 11 DEAD

(5 Damage)

Ant Man 4: 40/40

(5 Damage)

Material Count:

Oikawa: 1