[PP-F11] Scouting for the Boss Room On Floor 11 (Ssendom)

[22113] BD: 10 (7+3)

Concentration 1/5

CD: 12

MD: 2 (6-4)

Just as he predicted the ant hill produced yet another Ant Man. Nodding to Dom, he went ahead and sent his red glowing blade right into the mob. Nearly cleaving it in half, he chuckled and left the mob for Dom to clean up. Looking ahead he could see the cavern mouth just feet away from their current location. "Let's finish this up Dom! The cave is just up ahead. if we can power through the last of theses ants we will be there in no time. All we have to do is eradicate this dang monster spawn." Gripping his blade he prepared to take on whatever lay inside.

Ssendom: 44/55

Oikawa: 71/79 (+2)

Ant Man 9: 14/25 (-11)

Material Count:

Ssendom: 3 & 400 Col

Oikawa: 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 221??

BD: 9 + 3 = 12 (11 + 1 Crit + 1 Charge) Concentration CD 2/5

CD: 8 (No HP healed)

Ssendom took the advantage set up by Oikawa. He slammed his blade into the ant and lifted it, carrying it the full distance as a black blur needed to reach the cave. He stopped his momentum completely causing the Ant Man to fall off the blade and crash upon the ground. He flips his blade once again and laid it across both of his shoulders, he kept his grip tight and his grin as wicked as ever. The Ant Man lie there writhing in agony upon the bone breaking hit he did to the weaklings exo-skeleton. He lifted his blade up and held it out in a pointing fashion, "Just die already you filthy maggot." He mocked it with pure hatred in his eyes.

Ssendom 43/55

Oikawa 69/79

Ant Man 9: 1/25 -13

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

Ssendom: 3 + 400 Col

[22117] BD: 11 (8+3)

Concentration 0/5

CD: 4

MD: 4 (8-4)

Oikawa stared in disbelief as he watched Dom whiff on the final kill. "What was that Ssendom? I thought you never missed a kill?" mocked the blonde in a teasing way. Letting Dom go on ahead, he decided to clean up the final mob. Bringing his blade just above his chest, he quickly brought it down and sent it through the Ant to end its remaining life. "Alright lets move on into the cavern man." Moving on from his location, he followed Dom inside the cavern that would hopefully lead to the Boss Room Tower. They were so close he felt, yet so far.

Ssendom: 43/55

Oikawa: 71/79 (+0)

Ant Man 9: DEAD

Material Count:

ID: 22116

BD: 6 + 3 = 9 (11 DMG + 1 Charge) Concentration CD 3/5

MD: 3

CD: 7

Ssendom nodded as he rushed into the cave, he noticed a massive Isopoda crawling straight toward him. It attempted swipe at Ssendom but he knocked away the arm with his blade effortlessly then slammed his blade down on that same arm of it severing it off. "Seriously? Even those whimpy Ant Men were stronger than you." He insulted it as he then kicked it's head in causing it to stumble back and limp about with it's missing arm. He chuckled at the stupid thing then turned his head to Oikawa, "Hey I hope you're not afraid of bugs at all." He continued his chuckle as he stated.

Ssendom 43/55

Oikawa 69/79

Cave Crawler 10: 13/25 - 12

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22120] BD: 7 (4+3)

Concentration 0/5

CD: 2

Stepping inside the cavern, he quickly spotted Dom already engaging in combat with one could only assume was a Cave Crawler. His suspicions were confirmed as the HP and Name became visible to the blonde. "Well that's certainly new. Never fought the danged thing before." Hesitation was non existent as the blonde exploded forward and thrust his blade into the scuttling roach like critter. Knocking the thing back a few yards, Oikawa prepared to flank Dom as the Mob regained its stance as nd poised itself at Dom. "Be careful I think it's coming for you man."

Cave Crawler 10: 2/25 (-11)

Material Count:

ID: 22121

BD: 2 + 3 = 5 (Miss) Concentration CD 4/5

MD: 7 (5 - 5 = 1)

Ssendom tried to attack the creature but it happened to escape the clutches of death barely by tumbling out of the way. After Ssendom pulled his weapon to his shoulder the creature spit a ball of poison straight at Ssendom. It didn't seem to affect his armor but the posion goop burned him through the crevices of his armor. "That little son of a b***h spit at me. Oh HELL naw!" He said in a very angry voice. He walked up to the creature and swung again but the creature managed to stay out of the way of the attack. "This bastard is persistent. Go ahead and nab it Oikawa." He stated in an annoyed manner.

Ssendom 42/55

Oikawa 69/79

Cave Crawler 10: 25/25

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22123] BD: 12 (9+3)

Concentration 0/5

CD: 8

He watched Dom struggle to finish the mob off and decided to intervene. "I suppose I will have to go ahead and finish it then. Go ahead and look for the next crawler mate. I'll handle this one." Stepping in front of Dom, he moved into to strike the crawler and finish it off once and for all. His blade quickly felled the Mob as it dropped and crashed into thousands of blue polygons. He was so used to checking for loot, that he forgot the beast wasn't even strong enough to drop loot for the either of them. Satisfied with his kill, he moved on to the next monster.

Cave Crawler 10: DEAD

Material Count:

ID: 22125

BD: 2 + 3 = 5 + 1 Concentration 0/5 = 6 (11 + 1 Charge = 12 DMG)

MD: 2 (Miss)

CD: 10 (1 Hp Healed)

After Oikawa killed the first cave crawler that had come across he rushed forward to engage another one of the damned creatures as he went through the cavernous corridor. Upon reaching another he slammed his blade down upon it with voracious strength before it could realize that it was being struck. He then lifted his blade off of it and jumped back as it failed to try and strike him, "Open for the taking Oikawa, take advantage while you can!" He shouted at his teammate.

Ssendom 43/55

Oikawa 69/79

Cave Crawler 11: 13/25

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22130] BD: 11 (8+3)

Concentration 0/5

CD: 11

The next cave crawler came scuttling into view as the duo progressed through the cave. Dom took the initiative and attacked the beast with his brute strength. He quickly mauled a ton of the crawlers HP, not leaving much for the blonde to do about it. Taking his rapier, he thrust it forwards in an attempt to skewer the Mob before him and he valiantly succeeded as his blade poked through the other side. Removing his blade, he jumped back and allowed Dom to finish it off. "Were so close man. I can practically smell the boss from here." It was an exaggeration but a solid one nonetheless.

Oikawa: 73/79 (+2)

Cave Crawler 11: 2/25 (-11)

Material Count:

ID: 22133

BD: 9 + 3 = 12 (11 + 1 Crit = 12 Damage) Concentration CD 1/5

CD: 7 (No Hp healed)

"Heh, and you're telling me I am still leaving meat on the bone? You've done did the same thing Commandant." He jabbed with the friendly banter the two were having. He was extremely enjoying the constant onslaught of slaughtering of these pointless and tedious creatures. But he wouldn't relent, he wasn't going to give up. He was going to give it his all in order to find the Boss Room, he needed to stomp out all these pesky little creatures in order to do so.

Ssendom 43/55

Oikawa 69/79

Cave Crawler 11: Dead

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22135] BD: 7 (4+3)

Concentration 0/5

MD: 1 (5-4)

Another scuttler scurried into view from God knows where as the duo begin to see the end of the cavern. Raising his blade, he flashed across the cave as a bright crimson streak ripped into the insectoid. "Dom these things just don't know when to quit do they? Your up mate." The blonde stepped back and out of the way to allow his companion a clear hit at the Mob. Comparing the battles they have had to the one they were in now, Oikawa was sure he would have to deal the final hit on the current Mob. Keeping his blade poised, he was ready to deal that final blow.

Oikawa: 75/79 (+2)

Cave Crawler 12: 14/25 (-11)

Material Count:

ID: 22137

BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (11 + 1 Charge = 12 DMG) Concentration CD 2/5

It seemed routine at this point that after him or Oikawa hit the mob, the following attack always seemed to leave it at just a few trickles of HP left. It was becoming rather frustrating. With their combined power they still couldn't manage to immediately obliterate these creatures. "These damn things are just persistent enough to not die after our destructive strikes. Aint that bothering you too there Commandant?" he asked his fellow teammate in the caverns with him.

Ssendom 43/55

Oikawa 75/79

Cave Crawler 12: 2/25

(Has 5 Damage)

Material Count:

[22135] BD: 7 (4+3)

Concentration 0/5

MD: 1 (5-4)

His guess was spot on as Dom managed to leave a sliver of health on the Mob. "You're dang skippy it bothers me. This is like the tenth Mob we've left with just a small amount of HP. I wish I was hitting harder, but no matter we seem to still be making good progress. I mean, the tower entrance is just up ahead. Once I crush this crawler lets move on up." Concluding his suggested command, the blonde swiped across the air near the crawler only to have a crimson streak rip through it and murder the crawler. Smirking, he moved on to find the next mob for them to eradicate. His blade was thirsty for more data and Oikawa was happy to oblige.

Oikawa: 77/79 (+2)

Cave Crawler 12: DEAD

Material Count:

Ssendom stretched as Oikawa had slew the crawler he looked around at the winding paths he turned to look at Oikawa, "Well, I don't see any crawlers in the near vicinity. Lets keep heading on." Ssendom noted as he was panting a bit. Just as he turned his head away from looking at Oikawa he saw a Pink Haired played walking down the corridor toward Ssendom's direction. He saw the orange marker above the females head, so it he could definitely infer it was a player. She passed by the two of them with scratches and marks on her hinting that she had been fighting, though it was strange to see someone with such a cold demeanor to be wearing knee high high-heeled boots, a latex body suit, and a cloak to go over her. As she walked past them he turned to Oikawa and mouthed the words 'who is that?' as to not sound rude in the presence of them.

[22311] LD: 14 (13+1)

[22331] LD: 21 (20+1)

[22332] LD: 15 (14+1)

[22333] LD: 17 (16+1)

"Hey Dom looks like you need some HP buddy. Here man." The blonde retrieved a <Recovery Crystal II> from his inventory and tossed it at Dom. "Use it bro. It wont disable your attack next turn." Oikawa then turned his attention to the passerby that Dom had pointed out. A slender, caped,  pink haired figure had emerged from the tower room up ahead. A latex bodysuit accenting her features and giving her a more modern look compared to that of the warriors in the game. Her face suddenly blinked into view as she bobbed out of the cave. His crystal blue eyes zooming in on the girl as she neared and passed them. Dom wasted no time in inquiring about her as she stepped away from earshot. Oikawa grinned, and replied to his comrade. "That was the infamous player killer Mari. Known as being the strongest player killer in Aincrad and possibly strongest player in general." 

His response sadly revealed nothing but facts about the girl and they weren't the nicest. Holstering his blade, Oikawa then decided to change the subject. "So I reckon there ought to be a chest around here. Most dungeons like these are usually crawling with them. I'll look on this side if you want to check the other?"  As he searched along his side of the cavern, he soon realized that he had a chance to search for a material as well. Changing objectives, he searched for any ores or ingots that may be protruding or hiding in rocks. Nothing immediately came to sight as he glanced over the walls and floors. "Any luck on your side? He was ready to move on, when he noticed a cluster of Antorium Ore not to far up. Materializing his pick-axe, he crushed the cluster and received a notification. It detailed that he had collected 3 materials. "That ore was pretty solid Dom. i netted 3 materials in one go."

Ssendom: 44/55 (+1)

Oikawa: 78/79 (+1)

Material Count:

Oikawa: 4

ID: 22326

LD: 12 + 1 = 13

ID: 22327

LD: 8 + 1 = 9

ID: 22328

LD: 15 + 1 = 16

ID: 22329

LD: 13 + 1 = 14

Ssendom listened to Oikawa as he explained about the so called Infamous Mari, "Hmm, so she's the player killer. I wasn't expecting someone attractive like to be murdering people." He puts his thumb and side of his index finger to his chin in contemplation, 'I doubt they originally killed for fun, there has to be something deeper about that woman. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to meet her in person.' He thought to himself, then turned his attention to Oikawa who seemed to have already changed his focus onto searching for materials in the nearby area.

Oikawa pondered how Ssendom was doing on his material search, so he went to searching about. He activated his Night Vision to get a better view at the wall since the visibility was a little bit lower here in the cave. He ran his hands along the wall but there happened to be no extra materials about. It wasn't until he was about to pull away from the wall he saw on nestled between the bottom of the wall and the ground floor. He grabbed onto it and with one very powerful pull he broke it off of the ground and put it inside his inventory. "Just one over here." He told Oikawa.

Ssendom: 45/55 (+1)

Oikawa: 79/79 (+1)

Material Count:

Ssendom: 4 & 400 Col

[22397] LD: 15 (14+1) Chest Found! (I have to spend another post action to see what's inside.)

Oikawa grinned as he listened to Dom  recount his collection total. "You let me catch up to you in materials already Dom? Haha, I suppose my luck is just better than yours on this floor." The blonde moved further along the walls in search of materials. The area seemed to result in nothing for him as he continued along the cavern. He was prepared to turn around and rendezvous with Dom when a small opening caught his eye. Stopping, he turned and edged closer to the nook in the wall. He stepped inside and was surprised to see a chest laying inside. I feel like this is a trap. But no matter it's still a chance at loot. Turning his head, Oikawa shouted over his shoulder and stayed inside the room. "Dom get in here! I believe I have found the chest!"

Ssendom: 46/55 (+1)

Oikawa: 79/79

Material Count:

Ssendom: 4 & 400 Col

(OOC: Use the crystal fool. XD)

ID: 22419

LD: 9 + 1 = 10

ID: 22420

LD: 13 + 1 = 14

ID: 22421

LD: 15 + 1 = 16

ID: 22422

LD: 6 + 1 = 7

As Oikawa waltzed around a corner he happened to come upon chest in the oncoming room. Turning the corner Ssendom looked at the chest, "Yeah I'd say your luck is really brimming at it's peak in this room. Lets hope it keeps it up throughout this cave so we can get more materials. Got some food I need to make, and we need more of the damage food cause I cannot seem to get enough of those. This extra power has been well worth it." He mentioned to Oikawa, he then walked a long the wall keeping his eyes peeled for any more materials but alas only found one. He ripped it out of the wall with his brute strength and placed it inside his inventory, "Alright lets open that chest then find the boss room. We need to get something out of this scouting expedition."

Ssendom: 47/55 (+1)

Oikawa: 79/79

Material Count:

Ssendom: 5 & 400 Col

(NAH! :P)

[22431] LD: 16 (15+1)

The wooden box sat nestled into the center of the room. Oikawa was very cautious as he stepped around the room. He felt all across the small cave as to make sure there were no trap doors or hidden switches. Satisfied with his initial inspection, he nodded to Dom as he reached for the latch. Taking a deep breath, He pulled up on the latch and forced the lid open. Inside there was a pouch full of Col and 2 golden ores. "Not the worse chest mate! I found five hundred and fifty col as well as two materials." The blonde was satisfied with his find, and was ready to finish the rest of the scouting. "Lets go Dom!"

Ssendom: 48/55 (+1)

Oikawa: 75/79 (-5)(+1)

Material Count:

Oikawa: 6 & 550 Col

ID: 22668

LD: 11 + 1 = 12

ID: 22669

LD: 11 + 1 = 12

ID: 22670

LD: 5 + 1 = 6

ID: 22671

LD: 8 + 1 = 9

ID: 22672

LD: 2 + 1 = 3

Ssendom looked over at the chest that was filled with Col, "Well, it is seriously your lucky day today aint it Oikawa." He looked around the wall again hoping to find anything but there was nothing of value. He turned to exit the room then looked down the corridor to the tower, "Alright lets do this. Lets finish this place and get our information. We've dilly dallied way too long here as it is. That pink haired girl has already beat us, but we're going to get the information one way or another." He explains then starts trudging the corridor knowing Oikawa would follow soon behind.

Material Count:

Oikawa: 6 & 550 Col