(F4) The Black Rose [Artisan]

Ebony continued to organize her items when she heard a call from the counter of her shop. She exited to see a player, who had already filled out a form. She looked it over momentarily. "I can make that, but I need payment in advance. I'm only accepting mats right now." She explained. A few moments later a child walked in and filled out his own order form, giving her some materials. "Just give me a second." She said to the two of them, heading into the back to see if she could get the kids order done quickly. Within a minute or so she was back with the kids item. "Here you go, come again." She said, handing it to him. 

ID# 48955 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect

-1 Mat, +8 EXP

Edited by Ebony
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Icarus was not aware of the need to pay up front but after a moment of consideration, he couldn't blame any shopkeeper for such a policy.  He would be wary of any stranger that came into his store too, requesting items without showing any intent on payment - that is, if he had a shop.

"Oh?  I apologize.  Here are the materials."  His hand was casually lifted into the air where his fingers proceeded to make several quick, angled swipes in the blank space in front of him.  A series of menus and dialogues popped up before his fingers which served as the method for which he transferred the seven materials the owner requested in trade for the perfect item he desired.  "This is my first time having an item created for me, so you'll have to forgive me if I lack the proper etiquette that naturally goes along with these sorts of transactions."

[-7 materials]

Edited by Icarus

Ebony turned her full attention back to the man. "No need to apologize. It's just that us craftspeople usually use the materials we're payed with to craft your order." She explained. She gathered up the materials that he had payed with and headed into the back to see if she could complete his order quickly. She game back out a few minutes later. "Sorry, no luck today. I'll pm you when I'm successful." She said.

ID# 49022 results:

Craft: 7+1=8

ID# 49023 results:

Craft: 1+1=2

ID# 49024 results:

Craft: 9+1=10

ID# 49025 results:

Craft: 2+1=3

ID# 49026 results:

Craft: 6+1=7

ID# 49027 results:

Craft: 6+1=7

Edited by Ebony

It seemed Ebony dodnt wanted the items Zandra offered, neither any Col. At the moment there was only materials she was interested in."Very well then. Here you go." She said with a friendly tone in her voice and smiled towards her artisan friend. She swiped a few times in the air and opened a transaction. There she picked twelve materials and sent it to Ebony."One perfect with only accuracy and one rare with only accuracy would be nice."

-12 mats

Spoiler

Handwrap of accuracy

Perfect

Accuracy x3

539384493_008.jpg.f55b26cdb5f170e314234f

Spoiler

Adventurers ring

Rare

Accuracy x2

11950745_884912854911744_1099183247_n.jp

Edited by Zandra

Ebony entered her shop and began to craft. She ended up frowning the whole time, and even when she managed to craft one of her orders she was still frowning. It had been a terrible day for crafting, at least in her opinion, with only a few uncommons, and 1 rare. At least she had fulfilled a little bit of Zandra's order. 

ID# 49887 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon

ID# 49888 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon

ID# 49890 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good

ID# 49891 results:

Craft: 6+1=7 Good

ID# 49892 results:

Craft: 3+1=4 Bad

ID# 49893 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare

Spoiler

Adventurers ring

Rare

Accuracy x2

11950745_884912854911744_1099183247_n.jp

Edited by Ebony
  • 2 weeks later...

Ebony walked into her shop and set some materials down, pulling out her chisels and gloves, setting to work crafting thos same materials into something useful. It took her a while, but eventually she had created one of the orders that she owed. She hadn't been incredibly lucky, but she hoped that she could at least get one perfect the next day.

ID# 51106 results:

Craft: 5+1=6 Good

ID# 51107 results:

Craft: 1 FAIL

ID# 51108 results:

Craft: 3+1=4 Bad

ID# 51109 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare

ID# 51110 results:

Craft: 10+1=11 Rare

ID# 51111 results:

Craft: 11+1=12 Perfect!

+22 EXP

-6 Mats

@Icarus Sorry for the wait. Your item will be available for pickup as soon as it gets evaluated.

Edited by Ebony
  • 3 weeks later...

Ebony went into her shop and pulled out a bunch of materials. She hadnt been in her shop for an incredibly long time, mainly because she didnt enjoy SAOs crafting system and found her profession incredibly boring. She frowned as she did her crafts, not even getting one perfect quality one.

ID# 54663 results:

Craft: 7

ID# 54664 results:

Craft: 2

ID# 54665 results:

Craft: 9

ID# 54666 results:

Craft: 5

ID# 54667

ID# 54668

Craft: 1

Edited by Ebony

Ebony wandered around her shop, looking at all of the different jewelry and other items that she had crafted in her time as an artisan. Time to craft some more to add to her collection. She frowned and pulled out six materials before getting to work crafting. By the time she was done crafting she had only managed to make a single perfect item. 

ID# 55312 results:

Craft: 10

ID# 55312

ID# 55313 results:

Craft: 12 +3 ACC

ID# 55314 results:

Craft: 6

ID# 55315 results:

ID# 55316 results:

Craft: 3

Edited by Ebony
  • 2 weeks later...

Ebony walked into her shop and pulled out her materials to craft with. She wasn't confident that she would get anything worth while, but she was going to try anyway. She pulled out her tools and started to craft with the materials. By the time she was finished she hadn't even gotten a single perfect, just as she expected. She just needed one perfect, but of course she wouldn't get that.

ID# 56718 results:

ID# 56719 results:

ID# 56720 results:

Craft: 6

ID# 56721 results:

Craft: 8

ID# 56722 results:

ID# 56723 results:

Edited by Ebony
  • 2 months later...

Itzal walked into the shop, holding the Verbena carefully in his hands.  He looked around and saw the shopkeeper and walked over.  He looked at the girl and from what he saw she didn't seem like a very happy girl.  He assumed she wanted the order with no chit-chat along the way.  Then again he thought, she could turn out to be friendly.

"I wanted to know if you could make a bracelet with this flower?" he asked.  "It doesn't need any buffs or enhancements or anything.  Just the bracelet."  He laid the gentle flower on the counter and awaited her reply.

Edited by Itzal