(F4) The Black Rose [Artisan]

The Black Rose is a small cottage on the outskirts of Snowfrost Town. It is made of logs, with large windows facing the street for items to be displayed behind. There are numerous cabinets and display cases for items to be stored in. The counter is made of polished oak, and behind it is a door leading to the workshop. In the corner of the display area is a fireplace which always has a cheery little fire going to keep the place warm. The carpet is a fancy red and gold, and the entire inside of the shop has an extremely professional look.

PRICES:

Good: 100 col/1 mat

Uncommon: 300 col/ 2 mats

Rare: 700 col/ 4 mats

Perfect: 1000 col/ 7 mats

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)

[5-7] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[8-9] = Good item  
[10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

EXP: 0

Mats: 7

Stock:

To be formatted

Stock:

To be formatted

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tools In Use:

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Chisel

Item Type: Tool

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die

Description: A high quality chisel used to add engraving to items

Recipient: Ebony
Item: Tool (Ebony Tongs)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Specifics: A set of tongs with an ebony handle that has been wrapped with cloth.

EXP: 272 (Rank 5)

Mats: 6

Mat Transactions:

Spoiler

+6 Earning a Living Quest

+22 from thread

-5 From Purchase

-10 (given to Manta)

-2 Crafting

-3 Crafting

-4 Crafting

-4 Crafting

+5 From threads

-4 Crafting

+4 Hikoru

-4 Crafting

+9 From Thread

+25 From Thread

-5 Crafting

+10 From Thread

-30 To Manta

+1000 col (-Golden Tusk)

-5 Mats to Manta

-3000 Col to Manta

+5 Mats From Manta

-5 Mats (Crafting)

+7 From Manta

-2 (To Zandra)

-5 Crafting

+10 Materials, Gift from Takneil

-5 Mats (Crafting)

+2 Mats, 1000 col (Oikawa)

-3 Mats (To Manta)

+7 (From Lumiel)

-6 Crafting

-6 Crafting

Stock:

To be Formatted

Edited by Ebony

Not going to RP, I simply want an item

Perfect Item: Charm, +1 to CD in Shops. Please and thank you

Let me know the price and stuffs.

Not going to RP, I simply want an item

Perfect Item: Charm, +1 to CD in Shops. Please and thank you

Let me know the price and stuffs.

Two of those please.

Edited by Zelrius

Ebony headed into her workshop and got two materials out. She was hoping to make a good amount of col from her crafting business, while at the same time making some good equipment for herself. She went about her business, and at the end of the day she ended up with a bad item and a good one. She would hopefully continue to improve until she was making items with enhancements.

37329 CD:7 Bad Item

37330 CD: 8 Good Item

+3 EXP

-2 Mats

Mats left: 5

Edited by Ebony

TBW

ID# 38058 results:

Craft: 12 (Perfect)

(reserved)

Name: Pink Eagle Trinket
Profession: Artisan 
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: 1X Loot Die, 2X Combat Craft
Description: A trinket about palm sized, resembled a pink version of the Eagle on the Azure Brigade Symbol.

ID# 38060 results:

Craft: 8 (Good)

-2 Mats

+10 EXP

Edited by Ebony

Shizuka sighed as she walked into a shop on the fourth floor. Honestly, she'd hoped for a more experienced artisan but there aren't that much around. However, she had to admit... the girl's service was beyond good. She had her charm done in no time and because of this, she now had all her gear ready. With a smile, she greeted the shopkeeper. "Hello, I'm here to pick up my charm. That would be 1,000 Col right? Okay, I have that much with me then."  Shizuka said with a wide grin before opening up her menu and sending the trade offer. 1,000 Col for the charm. As soon as she got the item, she said her gratitude and went back. This girl's service was rather good and she was very satisfied... I guess the next time I need a charm or trinket... this would be the place I'll buy from. She thought before opening the doors to the shop and eventually walking out to the snow.

-1,000 Col
+<<Pink Eagle Trinket>>

Edited by Shizuka

Ebony smiled and waved to the girl. That piece she had just created for the girl had had the combat craft enhancement on it. It led her to wonder whether the girl was a healer as well or not. It didn't matter to her though, she was going to be the best of the best and if she hadn't already surpassed the girl she would soon. All she needed was another item to increase her own combat craft. Still, as a starting artisan she needed the business. She had a reputation to build after all.

+1000 col

Ebony smiled and waved to the girl. That piece she had just created for the girl had had the combat craft enhancement on it. It led her to wonder whether the girl was a healer as well or not. It didn't matter to her though, she was going to be the best of the best and if she hadn't already surpassed the girl she would soon. All she needed was another item to increase her own combat craft. Still, as a starting artisan she needed the business. She had a reputation to build after all.

+1000 col

Jomei had never made so many runs to different shops in his life, and all on different Floors as well. There were not many artisans in SAO, ones that were active in their craft at least. Luckily, he heard of a new shop opening nearby on Floor Four.. He decided to stop by there after visiting Zandra's potion shop not far from the location. "Hey there." Jomei greeted the girl as he entered the shop, "Got the big boss fight coming up, was wondering if you could maybe make a quick item for me." He smiled, as he filled out the order form. "I don't have many materials to pay with though, so would col be fine?" 

Name:  Lucky Gold Earrings
Profession: Artisan 
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: 2x Recovery, 1x Evasion
Description: Twin gold earrings that are worn on the cartilage of a single ear. 

Ebony smiled at the man and held her hands up in front of her. "Don't worry about it. If it's for the boss fight you can have them free. If you wait here i'll head into the back and see if I can make them right now." She said. Of course, nothing was actually free in this game. By giving him this for free, she was forging a relationship between the two of them, making him into an ally rather than solely an acquaintance.

ID# 38180 results:

ID# 38181 results:

She walked out of the room a few moments later, holding a box with two identical golden earrings, as well as a black wooden rose around her neck. "Looks like I got lucky. Here's you item." She said smiling and handing the box to him.

Name: Lucky Gold Earrings

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 2

ID: 38180

Roll: 12

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancements: 2x Recovery, 1x Evasion

Description: Twin gold earrings that are worn on the cartilage of a single ear. 

Name: Ebony Rose

Your Rank: 2

ID: 38181

Enhancements: +3 Combat Craft

Description: A pure black, wooden rose, carved from a block of ebony wood. This lucky charm is meant to be worn as a hair ornament, but can also be attacked to a string and worn as a necklace.

Edited by Ebony

Jomei smiled and bowed his head respectfully at the girl, after she told him he would not need to pay since it was for the boss fight. "Thank you, lass. I really appreciate it." She then went into the back and began to work on the item. After not much time waiting, the girl emerged from the back holding a small box which contained Jomei's accessory. "That really was quick." he said with a grin, "Thank you again."  With that, he left the shop.

+1 Lucky Earrings

TBW

ID# 38366 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect

ID# 38367 results:

Craft: 5 Bad

ID# 38368 results:

Craft: 10 Uncommon

Name: Lucky Totem

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 38366

Enhancements: +1 CD

Description: A miniature totem pole carved from ebony wood. It is only five inches tall and two wide, sporting a carved eagle face on either side. It is known to give good luck to crafters

Name: Eye of Ra

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 38368

Roll: 10

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: A golden amulet in the shape of a stylized Egyptian style eye, hung on a silver chain.

I walked into the store. I was looking for anything maybe just look around. "Is anyone in?" I asked. I looked at the stock of the store. At the moment I didn't have much cash so I though I would get some thing cheap. The eye of ra was attractive because I would have to stop spending so much money on gear and stuff. 

Edited by Rag

Ebony walked out from her workshop in the back to see a customer, looking at the piece she had just crafted. More than anything he looked like a low level, and she always tried her best to be nice to them. Who knew when they would become one of the strongest players in the game. She took the amulet off of its stand and held it out to him. "I saw you eyeing this. You can have it for free. Just remember me when you need anything artisan related." She stated, continuing to hold the trinket out.

Edited by Ebony

"Thanks so much miss. I will remember to go to you when I need any trinkets and stuff." I said winking. I took the trinket and smile. "Um one question. How am I supposed to like use it?" I asked. I was still pretty new and I could use all the help I could get. Eyed the eye and smiled. It was very well crafted. 

Edited by Rag

Ebony had never met a player that didnt know how to equip something. Still, it wasnt a big deal or anything. "Just put it around your neck and it'll do it's thing. Or you can store it in you inventory and equip it later." She explained, swiping her hand in the air. Her player menu popped up and she tapped a few buttons equipping her combat gear, the black ebony rose, the blood specks dagger and the heavy black shoulder guard. "See? You can add them on straight from your menu." She tapped in her menu a few more times and unequipped her combat gear, going back to what she had been wearing before.

Edited by Ebony