[PP-F9] I... I Thought it was Just a Myth! <<Guardian of Fire>>(Flints, Tristan)

ID: 40702

BD: 5 +1 Acc (6) (success)

Swordart activated: PinPoint Destruction (3x2)

6x(4+3)=42 -9 MIT = 33 Dmg

Flints watched as the two went at the hounds, she charged forward as well, and as tempting as it was to try and take out all of them at once she decided power was much more worth it than greedily taking out the weaker ones. She wanted a fight worthy of herself. Flints clicked her tongue as she charged, calling Antillian. He weaved between her legs quickly before stopping abruptly and letting out his low somber howl, flints eyes glowed brightly with excitement as the weak spots on the enemy beast became visible through its skin. she leaped through the air and withdrew her claws mid flight and sunk them deep into the hounds flesh, clashing to the ground with it as she snarled and swiped furiously at it, tearing it to pieces before the other two players. the beast was ripped to indistinguishable shreds of what it formerly was before finally bursting into pixels. 

Combat results:

Flints: 60/60 ~> 59/60 15/15 ~> 9/15 H:1 

Tristan: 165/165 32/32 H:3

Hikoru: 43/44 11/11 H:1 

Enemy

Hell Hound 2/36  
Hell Hound 2/36 
Hell Hound 2/36 
Hell Hound 2/36
Hell Hound 30/36 ~> 0/30 DEAD!
Hell Hound 30/36 

ID: 40727

BD ignored, Howl

MD: 9 Flame Thorns activated, 6 damage + burn replenished. Burn dealt.

Tristan smiled as Hikoru did his own attack, for what it was worth, and then came along Flints with her stronger attack that ripped one of the more powerful monsters to shreds. Tristan howled to attract the attention of the monsters, though many of the near dead ones now burnt to death before they could attack and die from attacking him. One was left to fight, which slammed straight into his shield and Tristan swatted away, the little he damage took being healed by his Holy blessing on the armor. He did a "Hmph." in satisfaction and waited to see what happened next.

Flints: 59/60 9/15 H:1 
Tristan: 165/165 25/32 H:7
Hikoru: 43/44 7/11 H:1 

Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 22/36 Burn 2/2

Hikoru watched as most of the creatures died from what seemed to be flame damage. He breathed it and coughed, the hot air filling too quick. he gasped and coughed once more. He knew he wouldn't go down without a fight. He gripped Dementia and charged for the last standing Hell Hound, hoping to land an attack. But he started coughing again, falling to his knees. He was unable to breathe or move. He grit his teeth and hit the ground, unable to get to his feet

"G-go Flints!" is all he was able to say, stuck in a coughing fit that never seemed to end

ID: 40745

BD: 1

CD: 9

Flints: 59/60 9/15 H:1 
Tristan: 165/165 32/32 H:7

Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 0/36 Dead
Hell Hound 22/36 Burn 2/2

Edited by Hikoru

ID: 40773

LD: 8

BD: 8 (success) SwordArt activated: PinPoint Destruction (3x2) 

6x(4+3)=42 -9 MIT = 33 Dmg 

A good portion of the remaining hounds died, leaving just one. Flints watched as Hikoru went in for the kill but stopped almost immediately, he began to cough and wheeze, his gasping for air made her bristle a little, she wished to not suffer the same fate, when she heard him gasp her name before breaking into another fit she charged the left hound who was eyeing Hikoru, snarling and snapping as it circled the 3 she charged foward, not as showy as the first time but still to the same effect, the hound turned and snapped at her as she slashed at it, jumping back each time he tried to best her and catch her hands till finally her claws landed a fatal blow into its skull. When she pulled away it burst into pixels. She quickly turned away and walked back to Tristan and Hikoru's side, Antillian padding along as best he could in the sweltering heat, his thick coat doing him no favors. "There..." Flints panted. "Now we can go home, or at least get out of the terrible heat!" She began to walk quickly out of the cave, showing just how fond she was of the weather. 

Combat Results

Flints: 58/60 (-1) Ep: 9/15 ~> 3/15 H: 2

Tristan: 165/165 32/32 H:7 

Enemies

Hell Hound 22/36 ~> 0/36 DEAD! 

Tristan watched as Flints finished off the enemy, proud of his wife who dealt quite a chunk of damage in this fight. Hikoru...lesser so, but he was a low level, so it was understandable. Tristan wiped his brow from the mild overheating and looked around, then said "Not quite yet, no. There is still one left to deal with..." he looked around, trying to find the one that awaited them, a giant hound that he fought before with three heads.
An awakening of the hound could be heard from their growl, to which Tristan grimaced. It was here. Cerberus the three headed demonic dog which did not look happy to see them. Tristan was quick to start with an AOE attacking saying to the others "To make the most use of your energy, I recommend you do area of effect attacks as well!".

ID 40803 BD 6 MD 8 Flame Thorns & Achilles activated (7 damage), cerberus 24-66 =1 damage, burn activated on tristan for 6 damage. 1 damage healed with holy blessing

7x4 Hurricane AOE, 7x4 = 28 damage

Flints: 59/60 3/15 H: 0
Tristan: 165/165 18/32 H: 2 Burn 1/1
Hikoru: 43/44 7/11 H: 0

Head 1 40/75
Head 2 40/75
Head 3 40/75
Damage per Attack: 24 + 6 Burn Damage next turn
Cerberus ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
Each head attacks independently of one another. 
Thus, every hit you inflict the Cerberus will attack you three times.

Hikoru grit his teeth as he stood and watched Flints finish off the last mob, and he turned to give them both a thumbs up when he heard a growl that sent chills down his spine. He turned and saw the great beast, falling to the ground and scooting back beside Flints and Tristan. This was not what he was expecting, he thought the boss mob they had to kill was supposed to just be a giant version of what he just fought, but never did he expect Cerberus

"I... I thought it was only a legend!" He said with fright. He scooted more and stood up, gripping his dagger Dementia until his knuckles were white. He wasn't prepared for this, but he knew he had to fight it. As soon as Tristan backed off, taking a direct attack from all the heads, he charged forward, screaming from both bravery, and downright fear. He screamed and closed his eyes, when he heard a voice in the back of his head

"Open your eyes, turn your dagger slightly left and slide underneath the main dog's collar, slicing all 3 necks." it said with ease, then silencing once more. He nodded, knowing what voice it what and did what it told, dealing a fair amount of damage to all 3 heads. He smirked and backed away quickly from the hound, but he felt his arm burn on the ground, and he grit his teeth as he continued, holding his burnt arm tightly.

ID: 40804

BD: 10 (+2 Damage)

CD: 3 (-1 HP to Hikoru)

Hikoru used Round accel.

2x1=2x7= 14 Damage to all Heads

Flints: 59/60 HP 3/15 NRG H: 0
Tristan: 165/165 HP 18/32 NRG H: 2 Burn 1/1
Hikoru: 42/44 HP 3/11 NRG H: 2

Head 1 26/75 (-14)
Head 2 26/75 (-14)
Head 3 26/75 (-14)

ID: 40806

BD: 8 

SwordArt Activated: Primal Burst (1x1) 

1x(4+3)= 7 AoE 

Flints was heading out of the oven like cave when she felt the air turn stale, a deep rumble from within the ground was heard then felt, she spun around to the sound of Antillian growling at the approaching Enemy, just as quickly at the sound came she heard the other two shouting about something but then she felt it, the source of all the new heat. He stood before them, the air around him steamed and swirled making the already hot area seem like nothing to worry about. Cerberus stood tall, his three heads snapping and snarling angrily, the epitome of power, for now at least. The two others quickly set out for full on attacks, wasting no time and hitting all three heads at a time, flints cursed under her breath. She was nimble enough to cut at the beasts heads but the quick attack on all three heads wouldn't do nearly as much damage if she had just went for one. But she hoped taking a chip from each one would Benifit her team more and make this battle a quick one. With that thought she scilently charged forward and called out to Tristan, "Brace yourself!" She barked before launching herself at the tank, using his body like a spring board she grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself up quickly and bounded off of him, twisting her body in mid air and into the large hound, the momentum from her leap sending her close the their faces as she raked her claws across their snouts in one large swipe before colliding with the ground hard. She let out a small hiss at the burns she recieved from the contact with its molten skin and laid still momentarily, hoping to not attract attention to herself. 

Combat Results

Flints: 53/60 Ep: 1/15 H:1 Burn 1/1 -6 Hp

Tristan: 165/165 18/32 H: 2

Hikoru: 43/44 3/11 H:2

Enemy

Cerberus: 

Head 1 26/75 ~> 19/75
Head 2 26/75 ~> 19/75
Head 3 26/75 ~> 19/75
Stats: Damage per Attack: 24 + 6 Burn Damage next turn

Tristan grinned as he watched both strike, following up with his own attack close behind, twirling his spear and roaring as he charged forward, then slicing with his weapon in circles and hitting the enemy in their faces, sending slashes all over their faces and damaging them, to which Tristan smiled as his attack worked. He took a breath out relaxing, happy with the damage his weapon dealt and sheathing his spear as the boss scattered into pixels and dropped the Cerberus Soul item, which he put into his and Flints' shared inventory. He looked at the others and said "Well, we're done here." with a smile, also giving a quick kiss to his wife's lips as he held her shoulder.

ID 40808 BD 10 MD 10 ignored because ded LD 6, only 1 material drop
6 burn dealt against tristan, 12 HP healed with holy blessing.

(7+2)x4 Hurricane AOE, 9x4 = 36 damage

Flints: 59/60 3/15 H: 1
Tristan: 165/165 11/32 H: 4
Hikoru: 43/44 7/11 H: 2

Head 1 -17/75
Head 2 -17/75
Head 3 -17/75

When Cerberus burst into pixels flints gave a relieved sigh as she glanced over to Hikoru and then back to her husband who put his arm around her and gave her a quick kiss, she purred happily and kissed him back before turning them around reaching out for Hikoru to keep him close to them as she readily headed for the mouth of the cave. "I'm glad that's finally over, I don't know how much more of this heat I can take!" She growled. "I'm going to need to work on building myself more so it doesn't bother me as much.." She looked to Hikoru who was also affected by the heat in this battle. "Looks like we both still need a little work." She laughed, hoping he didn't take it the wrong way. Growth would be good, she craved becoming stronger. Strong enough to deal high damage and hold her own, even though with Tristan around she rarely had to worry about something killing her. He would protect her. She gave his waist a little squeeze from the side as they walked, comforted by his presence. "You did great Hikoru, I'm surprised we hadn't teamed up sooner!" She stated with a warm smile. 

Hikoru smiled as the beast had finally been defeated. he lay on the ground for a moment, regaining his breath and making sure he was fine, then he stood and came over to the Flints and Tristan. They seemed to have kissed, telling from how close they were and the smiled on their face, and it made him blush slightly, but unnoticeable from his already rosy red cheeks, which only grew redder during the battle. Flints held him close and he graciously did the same. He was exhausted and had fought as well as he could in these extreme conditions. He breathed deeply, feeling the heat starting to lessen around him. He smiled at the comment Flints made to him, feeling better about how he fought today

"Yeah, but I don't think it would have been as easy without Tristan..." He looked at the bulk of a man and gave a sincere smile "Thank you so much for helping us. You have no idea what it means." He knew as he said it that he meant it one-hundred percent. He knew that if it was just him and Flints they would still be fighting, and either one or both of them would be dead by now. If the tank hadn't been here to attack and draw the Cercerus's attention, it would have been the end to both him and Flints.

Tristan chuckled and smiled at what Hikoru said, replying with "I know full well, it is the exact reason I take the the role of tank, as I've gone through the grind like you are. We've all been there. Thus I said I wanted to protect people and such make it easier. If you wish, we can do something like the Banshee quest next.". He walked alongside Flints out of the cave and into the not so hot air, relaxing and thinking of their possible next questing.

Closed

4 SP to Hikoru and Flints, 1 SP to Tristan
133 Col to Hikoru, 266 Col and Cerberus Soul to Tristan/Flints