[PP-F2] The Buzzes In My Head >>Long Live the Queen<< (Jomei)

As Jomei quickly killed the beast, Vayrin relaxed a bit. That was pretty much what she had expected. The monster was no match for a high leveled player like Jomei. Vayrin lowered her blade, and then slowly sheathed it on her back. When the "Quest Completed" window appeared in front of both of them. She looked back at Jomei. "Well, that was exciting." She said sarcastically. Giving off a small smile as she said it. The creature had been killed in one mere hit from Jomei, and it seemed as if he had done this multiple times before. This had been her first.

The man brought his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry.. I should have used some weaker attacks so you would have been able to get a few hits at it.. Guess I got carried away." He looked back at the remaining data crystals as they fell to the ground from the Queen being demolished, "Well.. easiest quest ever for you I'd say." he turned back to the girl with a shrug of his shoulders. He opened up his menu and fiddled with a few buttons, sending a friend request over to Vayrin. "If you ever need help with anything else, or even just a friend, don't hesitate to send me a message." the irishman said with a smile on his face. 

"Oh no, don't worry. I doubt my blade would have been able to do much." She said smiling as Jomei had gotten the false impression that she wanted to get a few hits in. "Yeah, I guess that was pretty easy for me. Sorry if you had to go out of your way to help me." She replied to Jomei as he opened his menu. She had gotten a little curious as to what he was doing, when she got a notification. She looked down to see the friend request he had sent her. She looked rather surprised to see the friend request, as she rarely got them. "Oh...Yeah, right." Vayrin said as she tapped the circle icon on the menu. It quickly faded from sight as she looked back up at Jomei. "Thanks again, you have no idea how much this helps me.  It does a lot more then constantly grinding." She said with a small smile.

QUEST COMPLETE

Vayrin: 4 SP, 200 Col, 1 Matriarch's Stinger
Jomei: 1 SP, 200 col, 1 Matriarch's Stinger