[PP-F4] Out in the Snow <<Avalanche>> (Calrex) <Complete>

After hearing what Calrex have to say about the front line, Nobuyuki now began to rethink about going to the front line as fast as he could. Maybe rushing to the front isn't a good idea after all. Maybe he should stay back, and take it one at a time. "Hmm.... You did make a good point. Are you about to leave any time soon?" He asked Calrex. The sky grew darker, and Nobuyuki felt a little tired from the close call he had earlier. "Well, thanks a lot for helping me fight the boss. I don't think I'd still be here if you weren't there. And sorry for hiding from you earlier as well. It's just that I was afraid that you're an orange player. No hard feeling." Nobuyuki said his word of farewell, before stood up from the bench, and wave goodbye 

"Well, I guess I probably sh..."

As he heard the young boy say he needed to get moving Calrex gave an understanding nod, "Sure thing I understand. Don't worry about it. I'm sure I probably look a little bit intimidating from a distance, heh. I'll see you around Tobi."

He watched as the player took his leave, giving a small sigh as he saw him go out of sight as he turned back towards the teleportation circle, "I was going to wander a bit around town for nostalgia's sake, but I guess with the time I'd better be getting back over to the thirteenth floor."

Swiping on his menu as he arrived in the teleportation plaza he set his destination for the settlement of Angel's Point, disappearing in a flash of light.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Quest Complete (3 SP for CaptainUndead)
  • Quest Item: Snowfrost (Claimed by CaptainUndead)
  • Battle Loot:
    • Battle 1: Calrex: 1 Material / CaptainUndead: 1 Material