[OP-F7] Invisible.

Leaping over ferns, tree roots, and fallen logs, Cleo and I raced through the humid jungle of floor seven. Dashing to her side, I reached out and tapped her flank, making her jump. "You're it," I exclaimed, bolting ahead of Cleo. 'Hey! I'll get you!' I laughed and jumped over another tree root, yelping as I landed awkwardly on a rock I hadn't seen. I crashed to the ground and lifted my head, face-to-face with Cleo. She lifted her paw and placed it on my head. 'Now you're it,' she exclaimed, practically grinning. Smiling, I quickly hopped up. "Then you should start running, Cleo!" She turned tail and dashed behind a tree. Rounding the tree, my smile quickly faded as I realized the we weren't the only ones here.

• 2 weeks later...

Haine was walking by the fields, humming so e marching songs without a care in the world. Yue could only hold in how much annoyed she was at the moment as she growled in a low pitch. Out in the fields she spied two people and a familiar. She wanted to make new fiends!!! So she walked up to them! "Hi-Hi!!!" she giggled as she smiled cheerfully.

Not recognizing the strange girl who claims to be a friend of mine, I immediately grew suspicious. A serious version of myself knocked back the childish demeanor that I'd displayed only moments earlier. Regarding the girl narrowly, I began to speak in a harsh tone. "Who are you? How do you know my name?"

Suddenly, Elyth tumbled out from the bushes.

"Ouch..." she groaned, before a large boar charged through the foliage and nearly trampled her.

Looking at the assorted group of players, she pointed to her sword, which had flown itself to a couple of feet away from Elyth's hand. "Can... Can someone give me my sword?"