All the pretty animals on here! So cute!

@Erron- Your cat in the first picture looks so scary and then in the second picture so happy because she has a box.

@Aoife- Your cat looks so happy and that dark spot makes him look so cuddly.

@Hiroki- Your black cat is a beauty and so is the other one, but I would love to cuddle your doggie. He seems so friendly!

@Nikki- I have never seen snakes in real life, but what is it like to own them? Do you consider your corn snakes to be docile?

@Inu- LOLOL. My aunt had a siamese and sadly they always look like that XD

@Nikki- I have never seen snakes in real life, but what is it like to own them? Do you consider your corn snakes to be docile?

Yes they are incredibly Docile. Not to mention they are the best low maintenance pet ever. I give them water everyday, feed them once a week, and clean their aquarium as needed. In return I can cuddle with them under a blanket, cause they love the warm, I can take them for walks around my neck (freaks my roomates out) I tell them all my secrets... they are wonderful.

On a side note the red one is almost done shedding.

Pfft, I don't have any pictures of my pets on hand but I WILL say what they are.

I have a big ol' fatty chinchilla named Trouble. He is a charcoal (heterozygous ebony) chinchilla.

I also have a Blue Diamond chinchilla (girl) who is named Mochibi. I might post pictures when I get the chance.