I have another question!

I keep seeing those fancy signatures, and I can't seem to figure out how to get one myself. Does someone on this site make them? Or is there a certain software I need to use? I don't care how you're supposed to get one, I want one. Like now. Please? Heck, I don't even know how to make a signature. Let alone get the fancy one QQ.

Edited by Maximum

This is where Calrex's signature shop is run. Remember, you do have to pay Col though and he is quite amazing on them. Also, there are many people with the ability to make those signatures through photoshop such as Ssendom and Emerath but I am not sure if they charge Col for them. Either way, that's the link. Go check it out and get yourself a fancy sig!

55 minutes ago, Shizuka said:

This is where Calrex's signature shop is run. Remember, you do have to pay Col though and he is quite amazing on them. Also, there are many people with the ability to make those signatures through photoshop such as Ssendom and Emerath but I am not sure if they charge Col for them. Either way, that's the link. Go check it out and get yourself a fancy sig!

I'll need some $$ before that..