[SP-F13] Clearing the Fields (Col and Material Farming Two)

Ssendom came back to the 13th floor since the battle with the Darkened Souls, noticing that his col in pocket was lower than he particularly liked he decided it was time to start clearing the fields again. He was wanting to venture more throughout the Dungeon of Tartarus, but with the release of Mods he had his Night Vision skill revoked from him as it was something to gain through the Search skill. Completely peeved with this he decided to inflict his anger upon the Corrupted Beings controlled by the evil angel Avarious, whom he ironically liked.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom searched through his inventory for his last Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob, as well as pulling out his Bloodrage Crystal. He consumed both of them immediately allowing his Damage reach the highest it ever had, a solid 16 total. Dom knew he would be on a path that strayed away form others so he wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing his incredibly powerful Unique Healing item he had acquired from the PumpKing boss. There was nothing to worry about in the slightest when it came to fighting, with so many healing items and his healing pet he was ready to battle for awhile. While walking he busted out a Chocolate Bar and his Massive Turkey Leg he crafted for himself on the side so he could have higher chances to acquire col and materials from enemies.

He didn't hesitate to find enemies, he immediately came across a four armored knights ready for combat. Flipping his blade onto his shoulder he rushed forward into the three of them ready to strike each of them down with his powerful cleaving weapon. As Dom got himself in the middle of the enemies one of them stabbed their blade into him, but his entire body glowed a bright green as his empowered Battle Healing effect went into action recovering any damage he took. He then swung his blade mightily and powerfully slaying all enemies immediately.

ID: 41309 | MD: 6 = Hit

ID: 41310 | BD: 10 | CD: 12 | LD 14 + 3 = 17

HP List:
Dom 181/181 - (39 - 25 = 14 DMG) + 29 [Battle Healing]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Knight 173/173 | 43 MIT | 40 DMG [216 - 43 = 173 DMG] [173 * 15 = 2595 col]
Corrupted Knight 173/173 | 43 MIT | 40 DMG [216 - 43 = 173 DMG]

Earnings:

10380 Col | 4 Materials

With all four enemies resting upon the ground slain, Ssendom rested his blade on his shoulder with his eye twitching. "I am getting sick and tired of things dying too quickly, nothing was more entertaining than my battles against the Berserker and Calrex respectfully... I shouldn't give myself hopes that mobs on the newest floor will ever be worth my time and effort, they're just means to an end... And in the end I need more Col." He told himself as he walked along, not even awaiting for the bodies death particles to fully dissipate.

[1/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He remembered when he was col farming down in the depths of Tartarus, the col numbers on a single kill were never as insane as the amount he had just achieved in that single battle. He did the number crunching in his head with the amount of time he had to rest in order to recover enough energy to do it again and figured out he would achieve the hundred thousand col mark faster than he did the first time. "Man with these numbers from this floor, it would be hard not to ignore large groups of mobs. I can afford my own home hella fast with just this Field Clearing." He told himself as he continued forward.

[2/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He saw a group of Corrupted Warriors sitting infront of a bonfire where their backs were to Ssendom, he sighed and shrugged his blade that rested there. His energy was just now topping off so he could engage as soon as he would personally like. He whistled into the air causing Amethyst to materialize and land upon his shoulder, "Welcome back my purple flaming friend. Shall we gib these enemies and collect our bounty?" he asked his bird who chirped and attempted an aggressive stance, which made Dom laugh since it was still quite adorable. His laugh got the attention of the enemies who looked at him, "Guess we can start." He said to his bird.

[3/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He noticed it was the empowered Knights, and they were making a habit of leaving an opening to exploit like the last set did. As they reached Ssendom he cleaved through the entire group instantly annihilating them unlike last time when they had a chance to fight back. As they were obliterated by the attack, Ssendom flicked his blade letting it drop onto his shoulder. He shrugged and continued walking forward seeing his goal being realized rather quickly, he was almost twenty one thousand col up. Though he was still wondering if he should stop at Two or Five Hundred Thousand Col.

ID: 41324 | BD: 10 | CD: 7 | LD 12 + 3 = 15

HP List:
Dom 181/181 - (39 - 25 = 14 DMG) + 138 HP [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Knight 173/173 | 43 MIT | 40 DMG [216 - 43 = 173 DMG] [173 * 15 = 2595 col]

Earnings:

20760 Col | 8 Material

Ssendom never even bothered with looking for materials on the ground to begin with, but from what he could tell by what would normally look like materials seemed completely dead and not even possible to use for cooking. He sighed as he walked knowing he would need to completely focus on getting his materials from the enemies themselves. The bird Amethyst now resting within the chestplate of Ssendom's Heavy Armor, he kept quiet to make sure his little phoenix could get the rest it wanted.

[1/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He kept his eyes peering around, noticing the difference in the mobs he had fought thus far vs the mobs that he could see in his field of vision. Noticing that the ones he fought were far more armored, he was beginning to realize that they were actually not the normal and in fact they were actually the stronger of the mobs that resided on the field. He scoffed realizing that he were able to destroy the Knights in a single swing still, but he knew it was because he had a very advantageous angle on them.

His energy reaching it's peak again meant he was ready to engage another group of enemies, and he couldn't wait to annihilate more enemies. He wasn't nearly satisfied with the amount of col he had achieved up to now and wanted more. The power he had when he possessed one hundred thousand Col was somewhat intoxicating to say the least. He ordered so much with them, and the huge influx of Materials helped out immensely as they got him another big batch of items. He was beginning to salivate at the idea of more items.

Another group of enemies, but these were slightly less armored. Never the less it was the same outcome as the first fight, one of them got a cheap shot in on Ssendom before he destroyed them completely, after which he dropped his sword on his shoulder and looked at his earnings he had achieved so far, "Well, thirty grand in three fights... I wonder if there will be stories of the greatest col farmer in the world. I will be heralded as the unchallenged King of Col." He laughed at himself when he mentioned it and continued to walk forward.

ID: 41344 | MD: 6
ID: 41345 | BD: 2 + 3 + 1 Concentration | CD: 9 | LD 12 + 3 = 15

HP List:
Dom 181/181 - (39 - 25 = 14 DMG) + 138 HP [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Soldier 154/154| 38 MIT | 40 DMG [192 - 38 = 154 DMG] [154 * 15 = 2310 col]
Corrupted Soldier 154/154| 38 MIT | 40 DMG [192 - 38 = 154 DMG]

Earnings:

30,000 Col | 12 Materials

Another group down, and more walking to go. It didn't really matter, it was just the motion of the ocean at this point... The bloody ocean that Ssendom was leaving in his wake that is. Continuing on to the next location of mobs to be eviscerated was all that was on The Berserkers mind. He hummed a tune that he remembered back in the real world when he listened to his music all the time, he could still remember the songs made by the American Band Disturbed though he didn't quite understand what the words meant since it was a language he was beginning to learn in College.

He couldn't help but think he had been here for a long time, but as he looked to the sky there were just clouds of gloom and misery making it impossible to tell them time. Well that is beside the fact that he could read what time it literally was cause it was on his HUD in the corner of his vision. He hadn't even been farming for an hour and he had already accumulated thirty thousand col. It was just a matter of time before he would be sitting on one hundred thousand again. But this time he would be going to acquire five hundred thousand as he decided at that moment.

Being reinvigorated, he began to pick up the tempo to match what he had done in the depths of Tartarus. Although now he was a Grandmaster of the Greatsword instead of only having a maximum of a Rank three AoE skill. He was expunging over double the energy but gaining almost triple the col gain it seemed. He liked that the numbers happened to skew a little bit to gain as much as he had been doing, but it was understandable in his own head that he needed to slow down after every fight since his energy pool could handle doing one of his most powerful attack and practically nothing else.

Ssendom was so deep in thought that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings. As he passed a large dead tree he bumped into a group of Soldiers, surprising both him and the group. As the Soldiers withdrew their weapons, Ssendom cleaved through the lot of them with his insanely powerful AoE Sword Art, completely annihilating them. He noticed that he had scored a Jackpot increasing the amount of col and materials he got from the enemies, speeding up his col gain slightly. He looked at his material total and satisfied that he had already accumulated twenty during his travel.

ID: 41347 | BD: 4 + 3 = HIT | CD: 6 | LD 20 + 3 = 23

Concentration 4/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 + 138 HP [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Soldier 154/154| 38 MIT | 40 DMG [192 - 38 = 154 DMG] [154 * 20 = 3080 col]

Earnings:

42,320 Col | 20 Materials

He noticed that his Skill Concentration had refreshed itself, he kept that locked into his thoughts in the stead that he would be close to hitting enemies. He shrugged and continued, he looked down into his chestplate as he heard his little phoenix pet yawn loudly. It began to crawl out of his armor and fly around him, "Well, welcome to world of the awoken Amethyst. How was your nap?" He asked the bird who responded by chirping happily while flying around Ssendom in circles.

With Amethyst in a rested and happy mood, it really lightened up the travel in more than one way. The Phoenix's fire illuminating the area itself, alongside it's cheerful emotion, "So what are you going to do now that you're awake Amethyst?" He asked the little guy who seemed to understand what he said, it began chirping up a tornado as it was in someway responding to what Dom had asked. He laughed and nodded along acting as if he understood what the bird was trying to say.

Ssendom brought up his inventory to overlook everything he had accumulated through his travels, he noticed that he had never brought out his Azure Commandant's Cloak which caused him to laugh, "Man, I will have to wear that silly thing at the next Boss Fight huh? I really do despise the idea of having to wear a Cloak... But I can do an awesome motion of letting it fly off in the wind at a fight when we come across one that isn't in a literal room." He told himself as he swiped his hand closing the inventory then scrolling down to the skills to review everything that he has learned and his unspent Skill Points so he could rationalize what he is going to get next.

Without realizing it, Ssendom had two blades suddenly go through his chest, he noticed a third one coming and grabbed the blade itself forcibly moving it out of the way to hit him. Seeing all four slightly more armored Warriors in his sight, he immediately cleaved through all four of them causing them to explode into thousands of data particles regenerating all the health he had lost from the attack due to his Berserker Passive, "The only way they are going to kill me is if they bring twice that amount of enemies and do the exact same thing.

ID: 41354 | MD: 10
ID: 41354 | MD: 10
ID: 41355 | MD: 5
ID: 41356 | BD: 9 = HIT | CD: 8 | LD 9 + 3 = 12

Concentration READY

HP List:
Dom 181/181 - 32 + 138 HP [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Warrior 163/163 | 41 MIT | 40 DMG [204 - 41 = 163 DMG] [163 * 15 = 2445 col]
Corrupted Warrior 163/163 | 41 MIT | 40 DMG [204 - 41 = 163 DMG]

Earnings:

52,100 Col | 24 Materials

He had an alert pop up infront of him stating that he has acquired over 50,000 col already, "Hawt Damn, I have accumulated 50,000 col in almost 10 fights faster than the previous time I went col farming. I should get a medal or something, but it will probably go unnoticed... Actually it won't with an Information Broker probably following me investigating everything I do since i have the Unique Skill Berserker." He didn't care to look since he knew people would know of his endeavors.