[SP-F13] Clearing the Fields (Col and Material Farming Two)

He flicked his blade back onto his shoulder as was customary of him at this point and continued to press forward, in fact he was beginning to impress even himself with his income gaining capabilities, "Hell, if it were even half as easy to gain currency in the real world like it was right now I would be a multi billionaire in American currency." He laughed when he made the comment, then cleared his throat as he was walking. He heard his bird chirplaughing on his shoulder which caused him to laugh again.

[2/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With his blade resting on his shoulder and the laughter of Ssendom and Amethyst dying down he couldn't help but think about what he was going to purchase for himself when he had the money to do so. "Hmmm, I think I'll completely purchase the Guild Hall when I have atleast Three Hundred Thousand Col on hand... The other Two Hundred Thousand Col I will spend on like a small living space for myself while I farm up the necessary material for my Beach Home, cause at some point we should be coming across an Island Floor... It's just bound to happen at some time." He said to himself during his roam.

[3/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

Ssendom came across another group of soldiers, he walked up leisurely and cleaved through the entire group quickly and efficiently before they could even turn around and notice him. He spun his blade in a circle dropping the blade heavily on his shoulder looking over at Amethyst, "You see, Gathering gobs of money is literally THAT easy. No effort needed, just obliterate your opponent before they have a chance to act then walk on as if nothing has even happened. You collect the rewards automatically." He laughed and continued walking.

ID: 41356 | BD: 4 + 3 = HIT | CD: 10 | LD 10 + 3 = 13

Concentration READY

HP List:
Dom 181/181 + 138 HP [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Soldier 154/154 | 38 MIT | 40 DMG [192 - 38 = 154 DMG] [154 * 15 = 2310 col]
Corrupted Soldier 154/154 | 38 MIT | 40 DMG [192 - 38 = 154 DMG]

Earnings:

63,340 Col | 28 Materials

Feeling more like a completely and total badass in his own right, he began singing one of his favorite songs from the real world. He was rather addicted to American Metal music, which seemed to actually fit his personality. He was singing the song Weight Beneath my Sin, but he couldn't for the life of him remember what the name of the band was until he looked down at his fist, "You know I should learn Martial Arts and state that my fists are like Five Finger Death Punches." He laughed out loud at his terrible joke.

[1/3 OOC Energy Recovery.]

It took him a moment to realize the person that entertained Ssendom the absolute most, was himself. The Berserker seemed to be a bit of a hardcore loner, since the only people he truly talked to was himself and his bird. It was rather rare for him to be in places with others and socializing at the same time. Sad part about it all was he knew all of this to be true already, the best part was that he never felt alone since he was able to always surround himself in his prey, and in turn eviscerate them before they could act against him... What a great life he felt he lead with a grin.

[2/3 OOC Energy Recovery.]

ID: 41408 | LD: 15 + 3 = 18 (Sub-Dungeon Found)

Ssendom saw something unusual under a tree, he walked up to the spot and moved some grass to find something incredibly odd with a floor that had no actual see-able dungeons. He found what was mentioned by Information brokers a while back about, he came across a Sub Dungeon! He had to awkwardly enter the corridor to descend the staircase. It didn't seem like a very large, dungeon since it lead straight to a door that had a few minions resting infront of the door way. All he could do was grin knowing that he had possibly found the very first Sub-Dungeon in the game.

He noticed these one were just as armored as the first set of mobs he had fought, and their name further proved this thought. As the four Corrupted Knights noticed him, they charged head long with their blades already wielded as they were ready for combat. Just before they reached Ssendom, he cleaved through the entire platoon since his Gigantic Curved Greatsword was far longer than their short-swords could reach. He flipped his blade and noticed that the door that rested behind them clicked open just after they were defeated.

ID: 41418 | BD: 10 | CD: 3 | LD 14 + 3 = 17

HP List:
Dom 181/181 +138 [Berserker Passive]
   10/34 Energy

Corrupted Knight 173/173 | 43 MIT | 40 DMG [216 - 43 = 173 DMG] [173 * 15 = 2595 col]
Corrupted Knight 173/173 | 43 MIT | 40 DMG [216 - 43 = 173 DMG]

Earnings:

73,720 Col | 28 Materials

He looked at the door, "Well, if anything this would make me assume that there must be a boss just slightly resting beyond that door... Better play it safe and recover my energy before I enter. I could probably sell this information on the information broker market about what I'll be up against, but they've probably already got this covered." He shrugged and sat down peeking through the small nook that was created by the door clicking open. At the angle he was sitting to look through it all he could see was a few torches that had a white fire instead of the standard red.

[1/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He dropped his menu HUD as he peeked up at the time to note that he was only an hour and a half into his farming and he had already come across something as big as a sub dungeon, albeit from what he understood it was a beginner sub dungeon but nonetheless it was a sub dungeon nonetheless. He continued to overlook all of his skills while mentally preparing himself for a big fight to come, he was feeling rather giddy from having what could potentionally be one of the hardest fights he has had since the Calrex Duel and the duel with the Berserker. He was ready for another big battle and was hoping he wouldn't be disappointed.

[2/3 OOC Energy Recovery]

He felt his energy topped off by instinct, he had slowly become used to the time frame it took to recover his energy while out of combat. He stood up tall and proud, placed his hand upon the door, and shoved it open with one powerful stroke. He then gritted his teeth on the site he was to behold. He stared forward at a Purple Winged Corrupted Angel, "Well, I guess it's a Dungeon Boss. Tharion the Deranged is your name." He said out loud. Tharion looked directly at him then flared it's wings and floated slightly above the ground with a Giant Spear in it's Grasp. Ssendom gripped his Curved Greatsword tight and Grinned, "Lets do this."

The Angel was far faster than Ssendom anticipated. Tharion darted forward with it's spear aimed forward, but such a measly attack wasn't enough to throw Dom off balance. He Blocked the spear tip with his blade forcing him to slide back up against the door which he didn't notice closed. He spun his blade 180 degrees to fling the spear away then cleaved into the angel whom was not much larger than the Berserker himself. The winged enemy fluttered backwards a bit before regaining it's composure, readying it's spear for another powerful strike. He used the Sword Art Astral Hell to converse energy and beat the enemy quicker than he would going all out he figured.

ID: 41474 | MD: 5 = Miss
ID: 41475 | BD: 6 + 3 = HIT | CD: 7

HP List:
Dom 181/181
   27/34 Energy

Tharion, The Deranged 538/650 | 78 DMG | (33/39 Energy -6 for attack) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (-112)

Earnings:

The angel followed up with another charge which Ssendom put up his guard just as before, but Tharion was expecting this. Quickly darting to the side with it's wings to gain the advantageous angle, it jammed it's spear tip into the Berserker's side before he could shift his blade to defend against it. The angel seemed to work on a completely different algorithm than anything else he had come across, it was as if he was fighting an enemy with a floor boss intelligence or a Player's reaction. Regardless he wasn't actually phased by the attack as Amethyst engulfed him in healing flames, his body also glowed a vibrant green as his battle healing skill took over replenishing almost all of the damage he took.

ID: 41476 | MD: 6 = Hit
ID: 41477 | BD: 1 (Disregard due to Phoenix Heal) | CD: 11

Amethyst Heal 0/10

HP List:
Dom 172/181 -53 + 15 + 29 = 9
   28/34 Energy

Tharion, The Deranged 538/650 | 78 DMG | (28/39 Energy -6 + 1 for attack) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (-112)

Earnings:

Just as Ssendom thought the fight wasn't already interesting enough, as he shifted his blade to take an aggressive stance the Angel looked at him straight in the eyes and causing his mind to be completely blanked with Purple energy and entrenched in mental warfare. As the effect wore off Ssendom looked up at Tharion and noticed his energy recovered incredibly fast due to the special attack it used. It seemed to sap the energy directly from him, he gritted his teeth as he hated when opponents stuck to weak tactics, "Fight me like a REAL man!" He shouted to Tharion in agitation.

ID: 41478 | MD: 10 = Stun
ID: 41479 | BD: 6 + 3 (Disregard due to Stun) | CD: 8

Amethyst Heal 1/10

HP List:
Dom 172/181 Stunned
   26/34 Energy -4 + 1

Tharion, The Deranged 538/650 | 78 DMG | (33/39 Energy +4 + 1 for Insanity attack) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (-112)

Earnings:

The angel employed the same strategy thinking it had figured out exactly how Ssendom employed his battle strategy. But it didn't realize that Ssendom himself was a strategist. As Tharion darted for his side again, he easily stepped forward and dodged it. He spun around trying to cleave into the angel but it was faster than anticipated again, so he activated his concentration stepping forward to ensuring the blade connected with the back of Tharion. Red particles came out of the back of the angel, floating into the air and connecting with him restoring his health due to his Berserker Skill.

ID: 41478 | MD: 5 = Miss
ID: 41479 | BD: 2 + 3 + 1 (Concentration) | CD: 3

Amethyst Heal 2/10
Concentration 0/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 +22
   20/34 Energy -7 + 1

Tharion, The Deranged 426/650 | 78 DMG | (28/39 Energy -6 + 1 for attack) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (-112)

Earnings:

The angel was afraid to go in for another attack, it was beginning to fear Dom for his own intimidation tactics. He really wasn't doing anything special, he was simply just getting into the head of Tharion with his unshakable physical stature. Tharion was also beginning to feel the heat due to Ssendom's unfathomable regenerative capabilities, it didn't seem like there was an end to the health on the man he was fighting. Ssendom could slowly begin to see the absolute fear in it's eyes, which made his grin grown even more wicked.

ID: 41483 | MD: 1 = Miss
ID: 41484 | BD: 2 + 3 (Disregarded due to no Action) | CD: 10

Amethyst Heal 2/10
Concentration 0/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   21/34 Energy  +1

Tharion, The Deranged 426/650 | 78 DMG | (29/39 Energy +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity"

Earnings:

The Angel was being completely dominated mentally by the sheer physical prowess of the Dreadnought it was up against. The man seemed to have no end, it was a constant stream of health recovery and Tharion had no idea what to do to stop him. It had struck him with Insanity and even pierced his armor with an incredibly powerful attack, but the Berserker continued to recover health. With the angel just paralyzed by fear, Ssendom ran up and struck Tharion across the chest knocking him back into the wall causing him to collapse on the ground.

ID: 41537 | MD: 1 = Miss
ID: 41538 | BD: 9 (Astral Hell) | CD: 8

Amethyst Heal 3/10
Concentration 1/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   15/34 Energy  -7 +1

Tharion, The Deranged 307/650 | 78 DMG | (30/39 Energy +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (-119)

Earnings:

Tharion still didn't know whether to go on the offensive or stand back and fear his opponent, the angel had never been in any situation like this. The Deranged one got back on his feet somewhat quivering to the might of his opponent. Dom simply spun his blade in his hand and dropped it upon his shoulder. He pointed to the angel and laughed along with Amethyst, "I can't believe this is a Sub-Dungeon boss, this has to be the easiest one on one fight I've ever had in my life... Hell, Meokka was a better challenge than this!" He openly mocked Tharion.

ID: 41562 | MD: 4 = Miss
ID: 41563 | BD: 2 (Disregarded due to no Action) | CD: 7

Amethyst Heal 4/10
Concentration 2/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   16/34 Energy   +1

Tharion, The Deranged 307/650 | 78 DMG | (31/39 Energy +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" 

Earnings:

73,720 Col | 28 Material

Tharion still couldn't do anything about the battle that the two were entrenched in, Ssendom simply sauntered over to the angel and struck him down again with a flurry of powerful attacks. After having his health bar reduced to the final bar the angel was beginning to get more and more angry as it got into the last phase of the battle. Ssendom dropped his blade back on his shoulder and squatted a slight bit as he readied for the angel to charge him to keep him entertained in this very boring battle.

ID: 41564 | MD: 4 = Miss
ID: 41565 | BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (Astral Hell) | CD: 7

Amethyst Heal 5/10
Concentration 3/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   10/34 Energy -7 +1

Tharion, The Deranged 195/650 | 78 DMG | (26/39 Energy -6 +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (112)

Earnings:

73,720 Col | 28 Material

The angel charged again, hoping to land a strike on the seemingly unstoppable Berserker. Tharion tried a variety of movements to try and throw the player off balance with his incredible speed, but to no avail. Ssendom saw through all the movements blocking every single attack as if he were ready for them to start with. Once the Angel got himself in a poor position, Ssendom unleashed another Astral Hell Sword Art upon the back of the Deranged lunatic, placing the angel's health in the red zone.

ID: 41566 | MD: 4 = Miss
ID: 41567 | BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (Astral Hell) | CD: 10

Amethyst Heal 6/10
Concentration 4/5

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   4/34 Energy -7 +1

Tharion, The Deranged 83/650 | 78 DMG | (21/39 Energy -6 +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (112)

Earnings:

73,720 Col | 28 Material

Ssendom was gassed on energy, thanks in part to the Insanity skill the Angel used to sap it. Ultimately it didn't matter, the angel was on it's last leg, and Ssendom still had plenty of health to go about, with his special Healing Fog at the ready at a moments notice, his battle healing triggering often, and Amethyst almost recovering from it's cooldowned state. There was literally nothing to fret, this angel would be dead soon enough it was just a matter of the right angle to abuse the angel with.

ID: 41568 | MD: 3 = Miss
ID: 41569 | BD: 1 (Disregard due to energy regeneration) | CD: 6

Amethyst Heal 6/10
Concentration READY

HP List:
Dom 181/181 
   5/34 Energy  +1

Tharion, The Deranged 83/650 | 78 DMG | (16/39 Energy -6 +1 ) | On 10 Crit Stuns opponent with "Insanity" (112)

Earnings:

73,720 Col | 28 Material