PP - F11 Late Night Run Ins (Ssendom, Jomei) (Completed)

Jomei's cranium was crushed within the grasp of Ssendom's armored bicep but he laughed along with his friend. "Well sometimes these things just happen." he said with a smirk at Calrex, "But enough about me and Zandra, I don't want this whole night to be about on my new relationship." he said with a laugh as the bartender handed him whatever Ssendom had ordered him, which was a dark ale, similar to what the other two had. He brought the glass up to his lips and sipped on it, his nose scrunching at the taste. He was not the biggest fan or dark drinks with hoppy tastes, but his friend had bought it for him, so he was going to finish it. 

He looked at Ssendom and listened to him about how he is happy he is no longer tied down to a relationship, it once being with Meokka. Jomei felt sad for a moment, remembering he was with Dom that day when Meokka up and disappeared without a trace, whether she left them or died. But it seemed his friend was happy he was now able to do what he could do best, and that was to fight bosses and clear the game. Jomei shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, "Whatever makes you happy lad, thats what counts." he said as Ssendom patted him on the back.

He looked across at Calrex, who asked the two what their favorite drink would be. Ssendom on one hand, was a fan of dark colored drinks with hops, like the ale they were currently drinking. Jomei laughed, "I actually have to say the opposite.. I'm actually a fan of cider beers, mostly the apple kind. Well.. that was in the real world, I have yet to find a pub with that on the menu, so I stick to regular ales for now." he held up his glass before taking another sip. It was after their small talk that Ssendom stood up from the table, leaving the two to their drinks. "Thank you Dom. For the drinks. See you around." 

"Heh, so basically try all of them, right?"

Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh as the results of his query. Ssendom seemed to prefer the darker ales, while Jomei sided more towards lighter ciders and beers. It was as if their tastes were on the opposite ends of the spectrum. When he heard the brunette-haired player speak he could simply give a nod. Looking over it seemed that his ginger teammate seemed to express the same concern for a second. They both were aware of his relationship to Meokka, and the way her departure took place was certainly not the smoothest of transitions. The bluenette was there when he found Ssendom expressed his thoughts on what happened, right before the eleventh floor boss raid.

"I just hope he's actually doing alright, and not putting up some kind of strong front. That seems to be the go to these days, but we all need to confront those negative emotions eventually, or else they will begin to dictate our actions."

As the Dreadnaught took off Calrex snapped back out of his thoughts, putting on a friendly smile as he waved, "Back to grinding? Heh, I'll need to get back to that soon as well."

Taking another gulp of his ale the Ultramarine Knight gave a calming breath before looking at his remaining companion, "Well, in any case, let's not let Dom's generous gift go to waste."

Raising his mug he put on a grin, "We'll clear out what he put down in col, then get back to what needs to be done."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 133 to Calrex and Jomei, 134 to Ssendom)