[PP-Not Just A Home, A Heaven [Dungeon scoutng with Ssendom]

Lowenthal looked at the papers on his desk. None of them good. A lot of his guild members were leaving his guild, to join others. Azure Brigade just absorbed another guild, and the coffers were running dangerously low. Both Jomei and Piera had stopped messaging him, and the rest of guild members seemed to just use Velvet Room as a tag. Or something to fill the gap in their application. Short story, Velvet Room needed more members. But how? Lowenthal stood from his counter and stepped onto the sand of the beach. There, he got an idea. If he could get the money, a guild hall was just what he needed. Perhaps, rooms for people so that they'd have a place to rest after missions. Lowenthal sighed, he had no idea how to find one of these dungeons, or where to start looking even. Perhaps, Ssendom would help. Lowenthal quickly sent him a message, asking him to come to his shop should he have the time. Lowenthal stared out into the ocean, and waited for a reply.

Ssendom pushed open the door of Lowenthal's store, he hadn't actually been in the shop ever since the relationship had ended between his former girlfriend. This time though, Dom wasn't here to put in order for equipment or anything. Lowenthal had sent a message asking for some assistance, even though he was in the middle of a fight on the thirteenth floor, it didn't stop him from reading a message from his good friend, "Good to see you Lowe. You know I wouldn't read a message from many people while I am neck deep fighting enemies in the middle of the Deadlands on the Thirteenth floor." He explained in a joking tone, "What can I do for you bud?" He asked after he had finished his light chuckle.

Lowenthal turned, and looked at his friend. It had been a long time since he had seen him this close. "Sorry to hear. About Meo." Lowenthal said, hearing about the breakup through the grapevine. Lowenthal hadn't noticed it, but he seemed to get info about his friends through complete accident. He shook his head, and went back to his subject. "But, I'm sure that's water under the bridge. Let's chat about something that you'd like." Lowenthal said, moving to stand behind his counter. "Velvet Room is falling. Members are lack luster, officers are disappearing, and members are defecting. But worst of all, is that I'm growing tired of it. I don't want to change it's way for a third time, just to keeo it interesting for me. I need to make it exciting, and enticing for newer potential players." Lowenthal explained. "This means, a Guild Hall is the most logical step. From what I can tell the Azure Brigade is quite set on potential funds and obviously not going to be hurting for players. I want Velvet Room to be the first guild, to own a Guild Hall." Lowenthal said, leaning against the counter, "I'm not asking you to defect, or leave your guild. Merely, your assistance. You're the first person to find one of the sub dungeons that are littering SAO's landscape, and i'm seeking your expertise on them." Lowenthal took a breath before speaking again. "Your assistance would not go unrewarded. You would receive eighty percent of Col that was earned, for travel and expenses. Velvet would receive the remaining twenty, for the guild hall. I would also say that, since I've basically retired from my trade, that you'd get to keep any and all mats that you find in your travels, as long as Velvet get to keep the weapons, armor, and items." Lowenthal said, more concerned about making appearances than making another set of armor. "You would also be taking at least one more member of Velvet Room with you. One member will message you, saying that they're ready to go dungeon hunting. And I hope that you'll be able to respond in a timely manner." Lowenthal said, before sticking out his hand. "We'll start now. If you'd like." Lowenthal said, smiling at his old friend.

Lowenthal apologized to Meokka about the loss of the relationship, "Hum, I didn't think people really knew or even cared about my personal life... Nevertheless, I appreciate your sentiment, but I am far over the relationships end." He explained to his friend, thanking him for the kind words in a way. After which Lowenthal changed the directive toward what the real goal of his was, and the tone in his goofy friends voice was more serious than he had ever come to expect. He stood there listening to Lowenthal go on about what his goal was and in the end had a very... VERY lucrative deal that toward Ssendom. His mouth moved in a way to show a bit of regret for a second after Lowenthal talked about Velvet Room having the first Guild Hall, but he held his words to when Lowenthal finished talking holding his hand out. Dom cleared his throat, "I am sorry that Velvet Room won't have the first standing Guild Hall, the plans have already been documented (OOC: This thread is far after I put in the funds in my Clearing the Fields Thread) and we await for the vote to where we are placing the guild hall." He explained in an apologetic tone, "But I will gladly agree to these terms and conditions to helping Velvet Room getting the second standing Guild Hall. Although you need to do one thing, not for me but for yourself. You need to open the guild and give more reasons than just a Guild Hall, instead of changing the idea of the guild open recruiting." He informed Lowenthal then took his hand to shake it, "But you can worry about that before the Guild Hall is finished. I would much appreciate to start searching for more Sub Dungeons. I am in need of more Experience, shall we get to it?" He asked with a grin as he is already clad in his full Unique gear.

Lowenthal grinned. "What I heard was that, you have the plans. But not the land." He said, shaking the warrior's hand. Lowenthal slid over his counter, and stepped outside onto the sand. "Building's not made yet, means I still have time." Lowenthal said, as he looked outside. "So, where would be a good place to start? There's a small cave at the end of the beach that way. But perhaps there's something beneath the water's surface? I haven't looked myself just yet." Lowenthal said, exploring every possible idea. Even the idea of a sink hole came to mind. The idea of finding something new, and exciting was Lowenthal almost giddy. He couldn't help but to smile, it was like he was a kid again, looking for his christmas presents early.

• 2 weeks later...

Ssendom stretched and placed his hands behind his head with his fingers intertwined between each other, "I haven't a clue as to where to look first? I'll follow you, and when we come across enemies, I'll take the lead at that point. You just lead me to where we need to go Lowe." He said to his friend, he then turned his body and headed out the door first after which he would follow the man till they found exactly what they needed. "So, how has Velvet room been?" He asked Lowenthal. Dom was curious about the guild since he wasn't able to keep tabs on his allies and watch over those whom he considered his close friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowenthal shrugged his shoulder and took point. He let out an audible sigh. "Honestly. I don't think we're going to last much longer. Fewer and fewer players are emerging from the Town of Beginnings to actually do something. So there are even fewer players to recruit in. And those who do join either end up changing guilds, because the guilds 'color is cooler' or some other stupid reason." He said, looking at the sands for something to shift, or to give him a clue as to what was going on.

Dom nodded completely, "I can see how that is frustrating Lowe. It's sad that many players are getting out of the town of beginnings, but choose to go back and twiddle their fingers and reside in the safety of that town instead of making something of themselves." He leveled with Lowenthal before looking back forward on the path they were walking, "I find that Guilds are pretty much overrated. I don't use the Azure Brigade for what it's meant for really, aside from the claim that I am one of the strongest in Aincrad with the title of Commandant of the Strongest Guild to somewhat solidify my claim. I am still just a solo player in all manners of the sense." He explained in honesty to his friend, "So you want to find a Dungeon?" He asked.

Lowenthal kicked the sand by his feet, tossing most of it up into the air. "Yeah, a dungeon would be nice." He said, running his hand through his hair. "Dom, question. Am I a good person?" He asked, looking out over the ocean. The past few weeks, hell even the last few months had been rough on Lowenthal. And in retaliation, he had done some questionable things. Things that he didn't agree with, but he still somehow enjoied.

Ssendom's smile quickly faltered away when Lowenthal asked him a question of concern, "Lowe, I don't think there are many people in this world that are nearly as kind as you." He looked to the young man who looked over the water, "Where is this coming from? What happened?" He asked with a strong amount of curiosity. What would turn such a jolly good guy, someone Dom had come to rely upon as a friend when things got tough on him. Even though he didn't truly ever open up to anyone about everything that had happened to him over the few months, he still knew he could rely upon the man he thought of as the orange haired assassin. "Look I know I haven't told you much about what has happened to me over the course of the past few months, but know that I would confide in you if I were to confide in anyone. So if something is bugging you, don't keep it locked up in your mind. Share your feelings, what is tugging at you?" He asked as he stopped walking.

Lowenthal didn't answer for what felt like the longest time. Right now, there was no Dom, no dungeon hunting, no Velvet Room. There was nothing. Nothing But Lowenthal and the ocean's waves. He smiled, and turned his head to Dom. "It's nothing. Nothing, I can't deal with anyway." He said, rubbing his head. "Sorry, just been thinking a lot lately. Being up here all by myself is kinda taxing on the mind. I'm sure some combat, or some monsters will fix me' head." Lowenthal said. "So, let's get back to dungeon searching." He said, walking again.

Dom chuckled, "You know what ever is bothering you is going to plague your mind for months to come, but I understand not being ready to share ones issues with others. I'd be hypocrite if I were to force you to share what was on your mind. I never manage to tell people whats bothering me either." He agreed with Lowenthal wanting to keep some things to himself, and made a mental note not to push the man into spilling his beans. He crossed his arms and nodded with a grin, "Yeah. I'll follow your lead friend. I think we have stood by idly enough, I am itching to rip my blade through an enemy or a thousand. Let's get going already." He laughed and began walking toward the outskirts of town.