PP - F5 Out In The Sun (13th Day of Material Hunting/Gathering) (Teion) (Completed)

With a friendly nod the bluenette gave a smirk as he saw the purple-haired blacksmith showed her spoils. Giving a small sigh of relief Calrex gave an approving head tilt, "Definitely. I think we're good for now. If it's enough to keep you going for a while we should probably play it on the safe side and get heading back."

"Well...that and the fact that the battle took longer than any other battle I've done in a while. Probably burned a lot of potential time searching for materials due to that."

Feeling a bead of sweat form on the side of his head at the thought, "In any case let's get moving. It looks like night is going to be coming in soon, as well as a potential dust storm. Don't want to be caught out here without a good bearing of our location."

Looking towards the main settlement he put his hands in his pockets, "At least this was also a good test for the Grand Guard."

Glancing upwards he saw Roc flying ahead, "In any case thanks for accompanying me out here. Feel free to let me know if you ever are in need again."

Giving his usual friendly smile as they arrived back at the Forged by the Sun storefront he gave a wave before heading back towards the teleportation circle.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Completed (800 col / 400 per person)
  • Loot:
    • Calrex: 4 Materials / 2145 Col
    • Teion: 14 Materials / 110 Col
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic