[PP-F2] The Anti Social (Koko, Macradon, Kyoki)

Sakura was finally able to face her fears and venture up into the higher floors. She was usually dwelling all of her time into the safe comfort of Aincrad. Because there were no bad people.. no monsters- unless you went out into the fields that is.

And from floor two and ascending, there was no more safety. And that had drove the pinkette crazy. She knew she wouldn't really last more than one day... she would freeze from terror and the next thing you know... she's gone.

The shy teenager had saw a lake in the distance. She then noticed that area surrounding her was quite mountainous and forest-like in nature.

She looked around to see if there was anyone around her before she cautiously tiptoed beside the lake. She giggled lightly and looked at the crystalline blue water.

When Sakura was alone, she was herself. She was happy, She just wasn't able to express her true self properly..

Walking out the cave, he would have few bruises, rock golems and dragon were never a good combo. He would only have his normal basic gear on, nothing special. On his back, a big sword, the Dragon's Sorrow. A two handed sword he had forged himself, though it was just sight appealing. He would walk towards the downwards stairs as he saw a girl he had not seen before.

''Oi!'' he would say as he waved to the person. He would walk slowly towards the girl. With a few foot steps, he would feel the chill down his spine. ''You and other humans, so pitiful, you can't stay away from each other, you're weak, you really are'' the voice inside his mind said. He would freeze, stand still like time itself froze, like a dc would appear, but he was just in shock. Of all the time he had been in the caves, why now, why when he was with another person, another player that could help him out of this death game.

He would look, walking with a faster pacer after facing his fright. With a vast speed he would get to the girl. He would let out his hand, going for a hand shake.

''I'm Macradon, and you are?'' he asked gently wit ha smile on his face.

Sakura yelped and nearly jumped as she backed away quickly. She looked at the figure and sighed in relief. It wasn't a monster... she was so uptight in nature that she would unreasonably escalate.. it wasn't very fun at all either.

"S-Sakura.." she shyly answered with a blush as she suspiciously looked at Macradon before giving him a handshake and quickly pulling away. Stupid.. shyness...

Since I finaly completed my coat I decided to test out its abilities first starting its water resistance as I teleported to the second floor where the lake had been that I last found from my adventure with zeke and haine I didn't notice the other players that were already there so as I walked in from the tree line I ran quickly towards the water and jumped in with a splash swimming quickly it didn't hold me back and worked perfectly I swam back up and I was completely dry well minus my lower half of course but I was happy the coat worked perfect

Shy she seemed as her hand quickly vanished from the shake. Macradon would take a stare from the feet to the top of her head. He would then turn to hi left, looking at the beautiful landscape of the Second floor.

''Ahhh ... I remembered the first time I was here, I was beaten half dead'' he would say while trying to hold down a laugh.

''I was level 2 at that time, not knowing much of the nature, but now, I can handle hit'' he would say as his battle healing would take his bruises away.

''So how are you, and why are you up here?'' he would ask as he was curious of getting to know others.

"O-Oh.. j-just exploring blindly.." she trailed off with sad eyes. But she was distracted by a peculiar event.

The fifteen fifteen year old girl stared at the other girl in a dumbfounded manner, not knowing how to act or even what to say.

A coat? Water.. cold! She raised a brow in a peculiar state of mind.

He would look towards the lake as another girl came forth.

'They are swarming more than ever today' he thought as she would get up from the leg, bone dry with the coat, very impressive. He would stretch his body as he would take his arms down again. He would take his left arm up, waving at the girl as it didn't seem like she had seen them yet.

''Ooooooooiii!!!'' he would exclaim while waving excessively.

I hear a shout of "Oooooooiii!!!" I looked to where the call had come from I spotted two players a male and female I swam over to them still in the water and as soon as I got there I walked back out still dry as expected minus my lower half as expected hey what are you guys doing out here? I asked curiously looking between the two

The pretty, long pink haired girl was walking around with her pink clothes and her basic rapier that she had obtained not so long ago, she was taking a stroll around in floor 2 while singing;

Konomama toki wo tomete sugu ni~

Ima dake douka hanasanaide~

Futari de issho ni irareru no nara~

Hoka ni wa nanimo iranai kara~

"O-oh n-nothing.. I-I'm not very g-good with people... g-gomene," she sighed shyly as she put her head down, eyes glued to the floor. Then she heard a beautiful voice in the distance.

She happened to accidently bump into Sakura. "E-eep!" the pinkette squeaked. (LOL YES KOKO AND SAKURA HAVE FAB PINK HAIR.)

As if there was not already many girls, even another came into the group. So now there was 3 girls ... and him ...

''Oh, hello there'' Macradon would say as he would look upon this new girl. He would sit down, yawn out and relax a bit more as nothing big was happening. The girl, singing a lovely song, calming Macradon to his core, he would get sleepy by the sound, until Sakura would squeak.