[SHOP-F1] Midnight Armory (Blacksmith)

Himeko remembered he was the creepy guy who tried to do funny things. She took the sword and ran out of the shop in fear. A lock of pink hair is left on the door, its elegantness being comparable to an old painting. Himeko never looked back; that man was scary and he shouldn't be messed with, it took only a few moments for her to notice some of her hair was gone and she got the scariest thought put into her mind. "He's going to fondle my hair!"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you, Ishida.  I will await the completion of my equipment.  Farewell."  With that, Brax exited the establishment to level up sufficiently so as to actually be able to equip the gear he had just commissioned.  'Soon,' he thought silently as he left for parts unknown to train and build himself up.

After a good dungeon experience and having leveled up along the way, Brax returned to the Midnight Armory posthaste, so as to receive his new pieces of equipment and continue training.  Calling out for the young blacksmith, the stoic asked, "Hail, Ishida.  Are my pieces complete?  I have just leveled up and would wish to see how my commissions fare."

+The Axe of Sir Rated

+The Armor of Sir Vival

+The Greaves of Sir Loin

+The Shoulderguards of Sir Racha