PP - F4 Hunting in Glacial Cove (Ariel)

Before departing from the Amethyst Boutique Calrex gave a parting hug to Teayre before closing the door behind him. Today it seemed his wife was busy catching up on orders, meaning that she would be in the shop for most of the day. With that going on he figured that he shouldn't pull from their shared inventory by also casting his fishing line, instead opting to do some monster hunting.

"I should probably bring someone along. This place supposedly has higher level monsters. I've got a teleport crystal with me that's probably collecting dust at this point, but just in case."

As he arrived at the teleportation circle on the thirteenth floor he sent out a message to Ariel before teleporting to the fourth floor, his avatar appearing in the settlement of Snowfrost Town.

"Let's see, I should probably meet her at the gate."

Turning in the direction of his destination the bluenette began his trek over. 

The blonde wasn't in a very... happy mood as she returned fro  the banshee quest. She had managed to complete it but with what cost? killing a old woman who was merely grieving for her lost husband wasn't in her father's teachings even if it was a quest. She felt...betrayed by her own self... a sentiment that was  hard to explain in words. She had a couple of sleepless nights and a not so happy mentality as she ponder about what she had done. Fortunately a soft ring woke her up of her gruesome thoughts and got her to focus on the notification window. Her mood improved visibly as she saw that it was from her...... she could refer to Cal as a brother now? Since the whole guild acted on a family basis of sorts. Well she already called him Cal-kun a couple of times before so she sees no harm in continuing so, even more openly.

Preparing to leave, she looks behind her shoulder at her familiar: "Are you coming?" she asked ... half hoping not to be ignored, with some regret in her words. The lion cub decided to ignore her companion and as she sighed, Ariel left her shop and headed towards the established meeting spot which was literally 'a walk in a park' from her shop. She could see a blue clad figure in the distance and wave at it as she recognized the man that summoned her. "So what brings you in my corner of paradise?" she asked, trying to put up a good mood front.

"Hey Ariel, glad you could make it."

Calrex turned as he saw the familiar blonde woman make her way over, making note of the fact that it appeared Kimba was not joining her this time around, "Well, if the last time I saw her is any indicator, Kimba might still be recovering from the ancients battle."

Putting on a friendly face the bluenette turned to face his teammate and fellow guild member, "Well, today I was going to be doing some monster hunting. Since Teayre's busy in the shop today, I was wondering if you'd like to come along. Supposedly the creatures that inhabit the location are actually higher level than they should be for this floor, so we might get some good training out of it."

Double checking his gear he kept the Grand guard at the ready. Should Ariel come along, it was most likely guaranteed that she would be the damage dealer of the two of them, leaving aggro-gathering and defense to him. With his newly ranked up Block skill, this would mean his less-evasive, yet more damage absorbing role had become stronger with the increased mitigation and overhealth from his skill mod.

"Yo Cal-kun!" She greeted him with a smile as she heard him speak about the reason why he'd summon her. She nodded as she was always up to fight some dificult mobs. She was especially eager to try the new item she had aquired, the Darkened Blade that stood at her waist, emanating a intense bloodlust as if it showed the blonde's feelings.

"Oh, so we're going on a date behind Teayre's back. Geez Cal you're a player" she said with a chuckle, obviously joking. She wanted to keep this mood a little longer to get her mind off.... recents event.

"All jokes aside, sure I'll join ya." She replied with a smile

Calrex gave a laugh at Ariel's comment, giving a friendly smile, "Heh, if that ever happened I'd better start running very quickly. But in any case, glad to have you along."

Turning so that he was facing perpendicular to the blonde he nodded his head before heading off in the direction of the cave. Making sure the Grand Blade was secure on the back of his hip he looked upwards, seeing a flash of light as Roc materialized overhead, taking up a spotter position to alert the two of any incoming enemies. "Supposedly the name of this area is called Glacial Cove, not too far a distance from here. I'm not sure if anyone else if using it as training grounds, but from what I can gather it'll be a great area to see if there are any monsters different from the ones we normally encounter on this floor.

"Ah!.... never heard of it." admitted the blonde, switching between recognition and denial with a speed and emotion worthy of a Oscar award. "Seems this low floor still holds secrets from me." she muttered, more to herself than Calrex as she looked towards the snow.Then she spotted Roc and gave him a wave accompanied by a smile. It's been  awhile since she saw him...them both in fact and she was happy to be with them again. "So it's like one of the new Sub Dungeon things I've been hearing of?" she asked remembering reading a update about that not too long ago. She wasn't in the mood to go after one alone but with Aincrad's highest level player by her side... the internal motivation meter rose to a decent level.. close to excitement."Either way we will see some good fighting so lead the way chief!" she said in a cheering like tone.

"Heh, well those things are fun to try and find. It seems to be less about actively finding them and more about 'stumbling across' them. In any case, if we find any let's definitely give it a shot."

Continuing along the path Calrex made note of the changing scenery as the winter wonderland theme seemed to give way to a plain snowy field, "Hm...It seems like things are getting more sparse. Guess the designers are trying to go for the eerie setting. In any case it looks like there's no monsters for quite a distance at the moment."

Giving a calming breath he gently rested his hand on the Grand Blade's handle as the two continued further forward.

"Wouldn't know as I never been in one myself." she replied with a half smile. Her build wouldn't permit her to to do much of dungeon crawling except if mobs would come 1 after another, on higher leveled ones she would be dead meat if she stumbled upon a large group. "But with a tank by her side that would change" she thought as continued to follow Calrex. More important than that though....

"Cal, I never got a invite to your wedding." said the blonde in such a cold tone and manner that made even the surrounding winter scenery seem like mid summer. She was definitely upset that the two probably ran away somewhere and made a private wedding ceremony of their own. Her mood was so mad that she was itching for a fight right now, be it with Cal or a mob.

"Gh!"

At Ariel's icy words Calrex felt his back stiffen for a second before he gave a calming breath. A similar situation had occurred recently with Lowenthal when he was assisting the young guildmaster with his unique skill rumor, as well as accompanying him on what the bluenette counted as the second time he had been into the dungeons. The first was with his wife and the third on his own.

Giving a nod he shook his head to gather his thoughts, "Yeah...sorry about that Ariel. It was something that happened spontaneously for both of us. I guess that we put it off for so long with everything happening in Aincrad, that it probably manifested the way it did. I'm sure we're going to be working on some kind of celebration later on, maybe when things quiet down, and you'll be sure to be one of the first we'll let know about it."

Turning to face the blonde he out a hand behind his head, rubbing it as he tilted it down apologetically. During his time doing so he kept pace, making sure he didn't trip over anything en route.

Listening to his makeshift excuse, the blonde wasn't convinced but after letting out a exasperated  sigh she replied to him. She was still mad about the fact, in the end deciding to take it out on a mob rather than her family. "That invitation better not get lost in the mail or I'm coming for you both." she said with a smile. But I know the details, T filled me a while back. " she continued, noticing the change in the environment around them. 'I don't like this feeling....' thought the blonde, looking at her side. But of course all that was there was snow, her companion choose to stay home this time. She really wanted the help of her eyes right about now and the reassuring sound of her purr and her fur.

"Strange how we didn't encounter any mob yet... do you think we have much until we get to the place?" she asked while looking around them.

"Hopefully. The cove shouldn't be much farther, at least if my information was correct. But you're right, this lack of any creatures around is kind of unsettling."

Figuring that his explanation wasn't going to go over as well as he thought, Calrex decided to follow Ariel's line of speech, refocusing on their environment. At the last Teayre had filled the blonde in on the details beforehand. From what he knew the two seemed to share a sisterly bond, moreso than the symbolic "family" that Amethyst Descent represented. A small smile came across his face, knowing that the redhead had found another person that she could also open up to.

With a calming breath the Ultramarine Knight kept a firm grip on the Grand Blade as the two continued onward, scanning left and right with his peripherals. As he saw what appeared to be a change in the landscape on the horizon, he also heard movement to their sides. Quickly exhaling he drew his sword, raising it high, "Looks like we've finally got some company."

ID: 43315
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion -1) = 3
<<Howl>> Activated (+3 Hate to all enemies)

Three wolves emerged from their snowy surroundings, giving a quick growl as they circled the two players. The bluenette's armor, sword, and shield began to radiate the light blue aura of his <<Howl>> skill. Piercing the ground with his blade the energy exploded out from his avatar in the form of a monstrous roar. The three wolves immediately targeted him to attack, but Calrex quickly extracted the Grand Blade before quickly assembling the Grand Guard in front of him with a quick arm rotation. The two pieces of the shield locked in place in front of him as he batted away each of the monsters' strikes with the tower guard, "Alright Ariel, let 'em have it!"

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 300/300
   Energy: 55/55
Ariel: 169/169
   Energy: 41/41

Enemies:
Frost Wolf 1:
150/150
Frost Wolf 2: 150/150
Frost Wolf 3: 150/150
DMG: 100
MIT: 38