[PP-F4] Passing On The Torch (Lowenthal, Zandra)COMPLETE

Suddenly Zandra got pulled to the side by an arm. Thats right after she had herd Jomei commented her saying Lowenthal was cooler. Then she felt a hand on her head that made her hair a mess. She also herd an evil laugh from the man."Aouch, stop it. I surrender, I surrender."she mumble since her jaw was locked while trying to get out of his grip. But he was too strong for her. Must be those freaking skills he had."Stop or I heal you untill you pass ou..." she stopped in her mumbling and not tried to get loose. Lowenthal said he was gonna leave."Why now? Cant you stay a little bit longer? I havent given you the names of those cute girls yet."it seemed he didnt herd since he just continued outside. 

Jomei stopped messing with Zandra when he heard Lowenthal mention he was going to leave. For he needed to unpack his things. "Oh yeah.. You get to live in the fancy guild house." Jomei said with a chuckle. He was genuinely jealous, not only because he wanted to have a guild hall for Velvet Room.. but he also wished he had a room in a house to himself. He sighed and smiled, "Well, good luck with that. We will keep in touch." He then turned to Zandra with a blank face for a moment, "Oh.. I guess I'm the guild leader now.. huh.." it had only really just hit him now the responsibility he was going to undertake. He then turned to Zandra with a smile, "Well, we might as well head out of here, I have to go run some errands and order some things. I'll walk you back to your shop though if you'd like." Standing up from the table, he walked with Zandra out of the door of the cafe. 

Thread Complete: 
+1 SP each
+133 col each