[PP-F5] Snow in the desert (Macradon)

Zandra was walking thru the hot desert on floor five, here the sun was almost killing her, well not realy but it was realy hot. She wanted to take a break from the snowy floor four where she lived. Those snowflakes was interesting, but she had herd any monster dropped it. Was that right on this floor as well? She just had to find out. Suddenly she saw a huge bettle appear right infront of her. She looked at it with eyes wide open. But a few seconds later she got herself together and rushed towards it, activating her cross judgement as we as her consetration skill as she moved. She stopped a meter from it and swung her whip, making one horisontal and one vertical swing, making a red religious cross on it. It answered by hitting her hard with the horn like things on its head. Thou her armour absorbed nearly all damage.

ID: 44104
BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit 7x6=42-15=27
MD: 9 Crit +1 15+1=16-14=2

Zandra: 114/116 (23/29)

Huge beetle: 31/58

Edited by Zandra Zvift

The hot sun was nearly unbearable, but with the <Survival> skill Macradon was able to resist the high heat and with his delightfully cool robes that would keep him temperature down. He had his hood on to shield away the sun at this moment. Macradon would walk away, into the deep desert. 4 holes in the sand would slowly begin to appear around Macradon. He would prepare himself and await what would happen. He would take out his great sword and get ready for a battle. He saw that the 4 mobs were tortoises, brown sandy tortoises. He would not be able to fend them all off at once, two of them managed to land their blows on Macradon before he had any chance to defend himself.

Spoiler

ID: 44107
BD: 3
MD: 10, hit.

ID: 44108
MD: 5, miss.

ID: 44109
MD: 6, miss.

ID: 44110
MD: 10, hit.

- Health List -
   Macradon: 86/88
   Energy: 21/22

Zandra: 114/116
   Energy: 23/29

Desert tortoise 1: 44/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 2: 44/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 3: 44/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 4: 44/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra looked at the giant bettle infront of her. She was gonna take him down. So she charged up her cross judgment again. She looked into the bettles tiny red eyes, waited for him, or her? to make the first move. Then the bettle rised and stood on only two of the feets, raising two meter up, covering the sun. Zandra saw her chance so she let the sword art activate. The red religious cross appeared on the now seen underside of the beetle. Zandra smirked when it exploded into pixels and the reward screen poped up. She got a snowflake and one material, nice. So you can get snowflakes from these mobs. She brushed off some sand she had gotten on her armour when she herd a sound like there was a fight going on not to far away. When she got closer she it was a man, and she knew him. It could only be Macradon. She stopped, didnt greeted since she didnt wanted to disturb him.

Spoiler

ID: 44112
BD: 9 Crit +1 8x6=48-15=33
MD: Dead before action
LD: 4+2=6 No extra materials

Zandra: 114/116 (18/29)

Huge beetle: 0/58 DEAD

Total:
Col: 0
Materials: 1
Snowflakes: 1

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Even though Macradon didn't get to his the mobs at first, his Heavy momentum kept his body moving. He would circle around the mobs getting into position. When the mobs were gathered like he wanted them to, he leapt forward and angled his sword, the glow it emit gave Macradon the trust in his sword that he had. He would use his sword art <Fight Blade>, the strongest AOE he had, and hit the 4 tortoises, killing them. "Phew~" he said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. It was quite a rush that 4 mobs ambushed him like this. Macradon would stretch his body when he would notice a person not so far from him, looking at him. He would stop in an awkward position as the two locked sight. He would stand still for a while and just stay in the position. "So you talk first or I talk first?" he asked with a smile on his lips.

Spoiler

ID: 44125
BD: 9, crit +1. Heavy momentum +1. 6x1x10-11=59 dmg.
LD: 13

- Health List -
   Macradon: 86/88
   Energy: 9/22

Desert tortoise 1: -15/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 2: -15/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 3: -15/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 4: -15/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.

Total:
Col: 880
Snowflake: 4
Mat: 4

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw the man deliver an AOE attack and kill of the whole group. A small blush appeared on her cheeks when she saw him taking four with one attack when she take one with two attacks. And still one of the attacks was a medium critical. So she took forth a weak damage increase potion and drank it while she walked over to the man, making her fighting a little more effective, a little.''Well, I can talk first.'' she said and smiled towards her white haired friend.''What brings you to the uncomfortable heat of floor five today?'' she knew she was there for a pretty strange reason, but she was curious why Mac was here.

-1 Uncommon potion

+1 Damage. New damage: 8

Macradon would smile "Well, I'm here because of the dungeons" he said. "I know they can be quite dangerous but I'd think that It would be cool to just spot one" he said. He would think about it, it would be a bit more entertaining to have someone accompanying him. "Hey Zandra, wanna look for it together?" he asked her. "It's a bit lonely going through the desert alone" he said. He was clad in his armor as usual and his sword on his back, his hood had fallen down mid battle so his white hair was exposed.

It seemed Macradon was here to look for a dungeon. It would be fun to do that, also safer to do it beeing two instead of solo.''Sure, why not.'' she said with a smile.''Actually, Ive done one on this floor before. It was realy exiting. Thou back then I was buffed with as much strength I could boost. Probably better to have a damge dealer together now when I dont have that kind of buffs.'' she said and gave him a friendly smile. A second later she got a shower sand over herself. She turned around. There was another beetle. Zandra let out a sigh.''Well well, guess I just have to take care of this one.'' she charged up her Cross Judgement and looked into the beetles small red eyes. She rushed towards it and activated her sword art. The big red cross on the chest of the beetle reduced its health by half. Zandra jumped back so she stood beside Mac.''So, how long have you been out here today Mac?''

Spoiler

ID: 44221
BD: 3+3=6 Hit 8x6=48-16=32
MD: 3 Miss

Zandra: 116/116 (14/29)

Huge beetle: 32/64

Edited by Zandra Zvift

So Zandra had done a dungeon once, that was cool. Macradon really did need help for looking for a dungeon and Zandra had been going through a dungeon on this floor so she would have it easier looking for those dungeons. He would smile, it was right that having someone who had some DPS going on would be much easier than for a support like her to solo it. Macradon would see a sand beetle getting up from the sand, slightly showering Zandra in sand, she would do a sword art at it and jump to Macradon. "Well ... I haven't really been here for too much time" he said. He noticed that Zandra wasn't using a dagger like the last time they went out for a quick hunt. This time she was using a whip. "Oh a whip, you took that last update?" he asked. Last update really hit him hard, it took some of his DPS and he had to compensate by going a different build to stay strong as pre-update.

Zandra glanced at the beetle when Mac said that he havent been here for much time, she also saw that she had change her weapon from the short-bladed dagger to a chain-whip.''Yeah, I did. I didnt realy felt that dagger fitted with my heavy armour, and when the update came I had the oppoertunity to change. So I went for th...'' she got interrupted by a squeezing sound from the bug behind her.''Excuse me fore a sec.'' she turned around and started to charge up her cross judgement. But she was too late, her talk to Mac had distracted her and the bug stroke her before she even got to activate the sword art. Even when it had the upper hand, the bettle missed her.''Sorry Mac... Give me just one more sec.'' she said while pushing herself up.

Spoiler

ID: 44229
BD: 1 Crit miss
MD: 4 Miss

Zandra: 116/116 (13/29)

Huge beetle: 32/64

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"It's alright, take your time" he said to Zandra. He just stood there awaiting his energy to regenerate to he could do his <Fight Blade> again. He would stand there and watch Zandra beat up that beetle. Macradon wasn't really of use against some high level monsters as he wasn't one that specialized in damage alone. He was like a mix between tank and dps, leaving him as a fighter. He could deal damage as well as take some damage. Though he wasn't as tanky as those like Daeron or Tristan, he was still capable of taking a few hits before dropping away. On the flip side where he had damage, he wasn't one that dealt abnormal damage, be it single target or AOE, but he had the AOE to wipe out a substantial amount of mid tier mobs. He would prepare himself as he saw yet again 4 slopes of sand pop up not far from him. "If you don't mind I'll head that way" he said and drew his sword out of its sheath, pointing it towards the small sand dumps.

Zandra saw Mac heading away to another place where there have been movement in the sand."I dont mind, just dont die before we find that dungeon okay?"she said with a joking tone in her voice. Then she turned back to the beetle."Well, you know that I have more important things to do then dancing with 'key?" She said, teasing the big while charging up her second strongest sword art."You ready? Here I come!" She said and attacked the bug, swinging the five times and made five stripes on the mob. The health bar ticked down to zero and the bug exploded into pixels. A reward screen appeared and she now had one more snowflake as well as a material and some Col. She headed over to Mac to watch his fight.

Spoiler

ID: 44380

BD: 10 Crit +2 10x5=50-16=34

MD: Dead before action

LD: 9+2=11 +320 Col

Zandra: 116/116 (10/29)

Huge beetle: 0/64 DEAD

Col: 320

Materials: 2

Snowflakes: 2

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would smile at the remark. "Of course I ain't gonna die here, that'd be too boring" he said as he was preparing for the mobs to appear from the sand. Out of the sand piles came 4 sand tortoises. "Again? It's like they're attracted to me ..." he thought. Either tortoises or sharks were the thing he battled in the desert area of the 5th floor, not much else. He would go into position, still moving towards the tortoises. In his rushing he activated his <Charge> skill and charged forward, giving his sword art even more momentum in its attack, making Macradon nearly killing the mobs. He would look with disgust at the small sliver of life the tortoises had left. The tortoises would retaliate and Macradon would be able to fend 2 of them off at the same time using the flat of his greatsword as a shield, but two other were lucky enough to sneak around the shield and go directly for Macradon. He wouldn't move, he would sand his ground as his armor took most of the damage.

Spoiler

ID: 44383
BD: 6, hit. Charge +1. 6x1x9-11=43 dmg.
MD: 3, miss.

MD: 1, miss.

MD: 6, hit. 15-27=1 dmg.

MD: 10, crit +2. 15+2-27=1 dmg.

- Health List -
   Energy: 9/22

Desert tortoise 1: 1/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 2: 1/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 3: 1/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.
Desert tortoise 4: 1/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg.

Total:
Col: 880
Snowflake: 8
Mat: 8

Edited by Macradon

Zandra leaned towards a rock, looking as her white haired friend was fighting of four enemies at the same time. Since she didnt had access to any strong AOE's she just had to take them on by one. Thou she have started to get used to it. Thou when she grandmaster her whip, she is gonna be able to do one of the strongest single target sword art in the whole Aincrad. She looked at her chain whip and smiled. But there was still quite a bit to go, also the skill points was precious, and as support she didnt knew if she should invest more at her sword art. Just the future could tell.

Energy: 11/31 1/3 OoC posts

Loot roll failed

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would prepare his second attack at the tortoises. He would push the two he had blocked with his sword back and the two that had attacked him would also be pushed back. Macradon would sidestep quickly and align himself so that his sword art would hit them all. He would go into a mid guard, having his sword at his right side hovering around his torso height. His sword would glow and 2 strong sweeps would go through the tortoises, effectively killing them. Macradon would pick up the loot they left behind. There was still a question he hadn't been answered yet. "Hey Zandra, why are you out here in the deserts?" he would ask.

Spoiler

BD: 10, crit +2. 2x1x10-11=9 dmg.
MD: 3, miss.

MD: 1, miss.

MD: 6, hit. 15-27=1 dmg.

MD: 10, crit +2. 15+2-27=1 dmg.

- Health List -
   Energy: 5/22

Desert tortoise 1: -8/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 2: -8/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 3: -8/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.
Desert tortoise 4: -8/44 Health, 11 Mit, 15 dmg. + Snowflake, + Mat, + 220 Col.

Total:
Col: 1760
Snowflake: 8
Mat: 8

Edited by Macradon

Zandra watcjed as Macradon made quick work of the mobs that had surronded him. When all pixels had fade away he asked her what she was doing."Well, Im here because of two reasons. I also wants to find a dungeon. But also I thougth about taking the opportunity and get some snowflakes, Im participating in the christmas event. Last time I checked the list I saw your name. It seems you quite active in it." Then she remembered something she had talked to her boyfriend and guild mate about."Hey Mac, are you possibly a part of a guild?" She asked, looking at him curiously.

Energy: 12/31 2/3 OoC posts

ID: 44453 LD: 14+2=16 +1 material

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Yeah, Macradon was pretty active in the Christmas event with the snowflakes. He had been going ham about those snowflakes, taking several days of hunting to grin snowflakes. "Yeah I saw we're on the same team as well" he'd say with a smile. Macradon would think deeply about this. Was he part of a guild? He partly was. He was invited into the Aincrad Delivery Service because of his profession and he accepted at that point, but he hadn't been active in it nor has he gotten and knowledge from the other members, so both yes and no. "You could say I was part of a guild, while not really being part of it?" he said a bit confused.

When she thought back, Macradon was right. She did saw his name on the same team list. That he had done the same made her glad."Also, our team does pretty good." She remembered such huge amount of snowflakes he had gathered."Much thanks to you. I have tried to head out on snowflake farms, but since I can only take one at a time it makes it pretty slow compared to your AOE sword art." She said snd smiled at him.

It seemed that he wasnt a part of a guild but he was at the same time. Zandra smirked."What do you say of belonging to a guild for sure?"

Energy: 13/31 3/3 OoC posts full energy

Macradon smiled. "Yeah, I've been farming a lot of snowflakes and with help from the greatsword and the AOE abilities I have I have been able to take down many mobs at a time" he would say. Macradon would think back, last time he checked his team was at 69 snowflakes while the other time was at 14. Macradon would smile at that thought, they were ahead by a lot. He would really think about it, actually being a part of a guild ... He had been in 2 guilds so far, first the Infinite Forge consisting of many players with different professions that would supply the front lines with whatever they needed. But that guild was quickly disbanded because of the guild members disappeared, dead or not, the guild was inactive and was disbanded. Now, the Aincrad Delivery Service is inactive and was never big, so Macradon didn't feel like he was part of a guild ... "Yeah, I would like to feel like I was a part of a Guild" he would say with a nostalgic voice.

"I didnt looked that closely, but I think you and I are the most active. What Ive seen there was just like, a single person on the other team. I'd guess he isny gonna do anymore, I wouldnt do when I saw my team was behind with that much and bering the only one active. Would lose courage. Also it may be mean, but I hope those that dont even conytibute with a single snowflake. But thats just my opinion.

It seemed that Macradon wanted to become a part of a guild."Since you seem like a nice guy, what about joining us at the Velvet Room? Im sure our leader gonna accept you if I tell him who you are." 

ID: 44497
LD: 6+1=7, no dungeon found.

"Huh, the Velvet room" he said. He hadn't heard about that guild before, it sounded pretty interesting. He would take a more thorough look into the guild before going to the guild master to apply. Macradon would wander around the area, looking any dungeon exit or entrance. "So, you've seen dungeons before, so you'd be able to tell what it looked like" he said. Macradon was hesitant to look for the dungeon right now, where could it be? He would look towards rock formations if there were any hidden opening or if it was hidden in some sand somewhere but he wasn't capable of finding anything useful for the search of dungeons.

Edited by Macradon