Win the war! Cancelled

Win the War!

Description

Most of the highest leveled player in SAO have already completed the non-repetable event War of the Ancient. But we still need to complete it one more time.
Ive decided to help out everyone that volounteer. It is a hard quest so every help is good. Thou I think its enough if the party isnt more then eight players. Even if
you are such a group, every single buff should be used. So I offer potions to anyone that meets the rquirment.

Requirments:

1. Be level 25 or higher. This because lower leveled players cant use the potions I offer.

2. You gonna do the <<War of the ancient>> event quest.

3. You gonna be active in the quest, post within 24 hour after its your turn.

4. To complete the request and get the reward (see below) you need to sign up in this thread.

Aid allowed:

Yes

Reward:

Potion of the volunteer(good potion tier 1):
If you drink this, nothing happens. But you can trade it in Zandras Pharmacy for free +6 Damage potion, damage mitigation potion and 50% discount on safeguard potion.
Thou it only works when eight players have signed up on this thread.

Potion of the Lemon:
If you drink this, nothing happens. But you can trade it with Lowenthal in Albatross and Finch for a light amour with Recovery and Mitigation or Evasion.

Repeatable:

Yes, 8 times

Player signed up (1/8):

Mack

Edited by Zandra Zvift

I'm in once we find a group. I've got a Perfect T2 set of heavy armor, a perfect T2 weapon, and I can rock out a perfect set of T2 gauntlets to shove my Regen. through the roof. I do not have Howl, but I can act as a slow tank provided my teammates let me hit the stupid things enough to build up a decent hate rating.

Stats (running the spec. out I mentioned above):

Level: 25
Mitigation: 61
Regeneration: 54
Damage: 13

With that build I also sacrifice my evasion and accuracy enhancements. So, to effectively tank I will need items to boost accuracy (so I stay at the top of the anger chart since I can't howl) and some items to boost evasion wouldn't hurt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...