[F8-PP] Hunting for those sweet sweet mats [Grave]

"Thanks a lot" he said to Grave with a smile as he heard the cheering. He would stand after cleaving down 4 other treants appeared and attacked Macradon. He wasn't able to dodge their sudden assault at him and they would maul him down, but his armor would take a lot of the damage coming from the big tree creatures. He would roll back out and get into position as he would ready to fight the new treants that had attacked him. He was ready to take them down, even though his energy was running below what he wanted it to.

ID: 49121
BD: 3, miss.
MD: 7

- Health List -
  Macradon: 92/96
Energy: 11/24

Graves: 56/56
Energy: 14/14

Old treant : 48 HP, 36 DMG, 12 MIT. 

- Total Loot -
Col: 960
Mat: 12

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

I simply watched Macradon cleave his opponents down with the giant sword... I was curious as to how many points he had expended on the weapon type. I seated myself in the grass and watched the battle unfold, exhaustion from the massive energy depletion weakening my limbs. I never liked fully depleting myself; it knocked me unconscious on multiple occasions. I scanned the grass for anything that might be useful as an ingredient in my cooking, but found nothing. How much more could I expect from a random search?

HP: 56/56 NRG: 3/14

ID: 51245
LD: 4 = Nada

Edited by Grave

Yet again, Macradon would fight the treants, but it seemed like it would be his last fight as he was all depleted from energy for him to continue his hunt on more treants. As he had killed the bunch, he would rest back up and catch his breath again. "We've killed a lot, should we call it a day?" he would ask as he slowly got his breath back and was about to get back up as he awaited energy to regenerate, but if they would part ways and stop the hunt, Macradon would not regenerate his energy naturally as it wasn't worth it.

Spoiler

ID: 51253
MD: 3

ID: 51254
MD: 1

ID: 51255
BD: 8, hit. Potion +1. Fight blade 6x1x11-12=54 AOE DMG.
LD: 13
MD: 3

ID: 51256
MD: 1

- Health List -
  Macradon: 92/96
Energy: 0/24

Graves: 56/56
Energy: 3/14

- Total Loot -
Col: 960
Mat: 16

Edited by Macradon

I groaned and slumped back into the grass. "Yes... let us call it a day..." I mumbled, crying inside over my laughable lack of materials; I received nothing from the entire hunt. "I got zilch..." I whined, hauling myself back up to look at Macradon. "It was fun, though, for the little time we spent." I said, my frown flipping upwards into a smile. I rocked forwards onto my feet and pulled myself up, patting the back of my coat off. "Let us head back before it gets too dark. Those guys were scary enough, I do not want to encounter them in the shadows." I complained, shivering slightly.

(Rightio, lock it up and get us that sweet, sweet SP!)