Beginning Playstyle

As the title suggests, I'm wondering how I should play for my first week here. 

What I have in mind:

-Risky: Kirito style, solo, power leveling, mob grinding

-Group: Group up with others (2-3 in a group)

-Passive: Roleplay in peaceful threads until a certain level

-All Out: No cautiousness, full on risks, very likely to die

The best way to do things is to do it in a group of 2 - 3 people in a Private Party. That way you wouldn't have to wait too long for the post rotation but still a relatively quick and easy session (depends on your partners activeness as well as the difficulty of the quests). What you can do is go solo. You don't have post rotation, get 100% rewards, and don't have to worry that you might written something that's contrast your partner's ideas. However the amount of works is doubled, and then it can be risky from times to times. You can just Roleplay passively for either the plot, or you just didn't want to fight, but then you gain nothing but Cols and SP. Finally, going all out may gives you a lot of rewards and benefits, it can be extremely dangerous and CAN lead you to your ultimate demise.

Personally, I took the Solo wolf style for my first few threads, and it just too much work to handle. Your progress run much slower when you do solo, but the rewards might worth the risk. Group however allows you to speed leveling really fast, especially when you have someone to leash you through the quests. I'm sure that the community itself has tons of people willingly to do the quest for you *cough* *cough* Calrex *cough*. 

Now that you have a brief analysis over all the paths, the choice is yours.

What I did was the Kirito route to start out. I soloed a lot, didn't party up that much, maybe 1 or 2 threads and then powerleveled myself to around 18. Then I started to mingle again because I wouldn't be able to do much alone with my build. Doing a lot of soloing is a good thing for non combat threads if you're not capable of handling the lowest monster on the floor, so stick together and stay alive until you can handle yourself. It really depends on what you want to do, but the safe route is social threads without much trouble and wait for level 2-4 where you will be able to handle some battles alone. You can also be helped in social threads with other people or even go on hunting trips with higher ups which might give you some more character development.

The passive is probably the most safe way of starting out, but if you have someone to take care of the aggro you could easily take on some mobs.

Thanks for that Capt XD.

When I first started out the battle system and level balances was a little bit different. I would say don't focus too much on any particular form of playstyle, and do a mixture. However, in terms of preserving your character so that they don't go dying to the manslaughtering boars of the first floor, I would say to hold off on solo combat until you get to AT LEAST Level 5 or so. At that amount of health you can start soloing without having to worry about being under threat of death every battle.

If it helps feel free to look through here as well, I put this together specifically to help starting players out.