[PP-F1] Learning about a friend <<earning a living>> (Antofer) (Phillia) (Complete)

Nixon walks up to Phillias door at the crack of dawn, and knocks. "Please be up and not pissed at me for waking you" He thinks to himself as he waits for her to answer the door. "I really hope she doesnt try to kill me, not that she would, but my mouth can sometime get me into trouble. i need to watch my words right now or she will most likely kill me" Nixon waits patiently for Phillia to open the door or to inform him that she isn't ready to go yet. "Oh what am i thinking she seems nice enough not to stab me in the back ill be fine"

Edited by Nixon

The sound of thrashing can be heard from the room that Nixon is knocking on, followed by some inaudible shouting. For two minutes would this continue until Phillia opened the door, looking mildly tired and angry. "I'm ready for the quest." And ready she was as she tried to muster up the coolest look she could (Unfortunately, she failed and ended up looking like a level 1 with a hood on)

Edited by Phillia

"I am sorry if I woke you, I wanted to start early to get as much done as we can. Also, to answer your question from last night, I am from America. where are you from?" He says calmly and relaxed. as they way Nixon has his hands in his pockets and has a calm aura around him. "So where should we look for ingredients? The forest or planes?" his eyes are closed mostly while he walk, only opening a few times to look around and check his surroundings, "I wonder what makes he so... whats the word? Short-tempered? No that's not it but i'll go with it for now" he thinks to himself

"I'm from Japan." she says with a bit of proudnesa in her voice. Phillia follows Nixon, and carefully listens to each word he speaks while also analyzing them in her mind. "We should look in the plains, that way if we get into any trouble someone will be able to spot us and help us." she said. 'I wonder why he's being so nice to me, is he just doing this to kill me later?' she dwelled on this for a while, then shook her head.

"yeah your right, it would be best if we didn't die on the first quest." He looks around and smiles warmly as he soaks in the sun and gives a happy sigh "You know for a simulated game they really did a good job of capturing the sun and all its glory" he looks over at Phillia while she is shaking her head. "is something wrong?" He says his voice inhabiting some concern "I hope everything is alright"

Edited by Nixon

Phillia looks curiously at Nixon's warm smile, trying to imitate it. "Do you think I can do it too?" she asks Nixon, making a somewhat warm smile. She shakes her head again and closes her eyes using the deep breathing technique. Phillia continues this for about a minute, and looks at Nixon again. "No, nothing's wrong, everything is okay, you don't need to worry too much about me, I can take care of myself. Anyways, let's start the quest already, I can't stand here waiting for too long."

"Yeah, you do a great job." He looks down and raises his hand slightly but puts it back down "No, i probably shouldn't" They approach the grasslands the wide open space welcomes them, "I'm happy to know you're feeling okay. Lets look around, you never know what you can find out here" Nixon looks around but sadly finds nothing of use "Damn these are more elusive then i thought" 

ID# 47315 Result: Loot 3 (Fail)

Phillia examines the area and finds nothing, "My eyes aren't doing so well today." she sighs. "Should have ate those carrots when my mom told me to." She goes back to searching, not taking notice of how she thought out loud. Phillia looks around again, and surprisingly... she finds a rock! A useless, gray, cold rock with some moss covering the bottom. 'Really? Just really? At this rate, were going to be here forever!' She thought.

ID#47316

Loot : 2 (Fail)

Edited by Phillia

Nixon walks back to where they left, when he spots a boar. "Hey Phillia, you may want to get over here." he waves over to Phillia "Lets kill it!" Nixon equips his Cat 'o Nine Tails Whip that he bought from Superior threads, and readies himself for an attack "You ready phillia? You told me not to back down and you best not back down ether" An excited fire seemingly burning in his eyes.

Phillia 8HP  Energy 2/2

Nixon 8HP Energy 2/2 3dmg

Boar 4Hp 3dmg 1Mit

Edited by Nixon

Phillia pulls out her rapier, and looks at Nixon, "You better not die." She activates the sword art >>Rip Ravine<< and her rapier begins to glow as the system leads her into the move.

Phillia HP: 8/8 Energy: 0/2

Nixon HP: 8/8 Energy 2/2 3 DMG

Boar#4 HP: 4/4 3 DMG 1 MIT.

ID#47384

Result: Battle 1

Critical Failure!

Phillia is surprised at how she missed the hit... It's truly depressing and she ends up cursing in front of Nixon.

Edited by Phillia

"You better not die." Nixon hears phillia say. he pauses for a moment and looks at her after she misses "Why the hell do you care if i die?" He semi-yells at her. He swings his whip at the boar but the boar was faster and knocked him square in the chest. He falls to the ground "Oh, You little prick. I will end you!" He yells at the boar as he gets up ready to try again.

ID# 47389 Result: Combat 5 (Fail) Mob 9 (Critical Success) 

Phillia HP: 8/8 |  Energy: 0/2

Nixon HP: 4/8 | Energy 2/2 | 3 DMG

Boar#4 HP: 4/4 | 3 DMG | 1 MIT.

As she sees Nixon get knocked down she glares at the boar, ignoring Nixon's question. Phillia rushes at the boar in a blind rage with rapier in hand. While running, she looks over to Nixon and winks, "Like I said, you better not die!"

ID#47390

Result: Battle 9

Critical Success!

Phillia HP: 8/8 Energy: 1/2

Nixon HP: 4/8 Energy: 2/2 3 DMG

Boar HP: 2 (-2) / 4 3 DMG 1 MIT 

Nixon stands their for a second confused about Phillia, When the boar turns on her before he can do anything the boar rushes her and slams her to the ground. "Phillia!" Nixon shouts as he whips at the boar but once again it dodges completely "Dammit Hit would you? you darn thing" Nixon getting visibly angry now, though it is not his custom .

ID# 47392 Result: Combat: 3 (fail) Mob 9 (Critical Success)

Phillia HP: 7/8 Energy: 1/2

Boar HP: 2 (-2) / 4 3 DMG 1 MIT 

Edited by Nixon

The boar hits Phillia, but she is only slightly harmed. She looks at her gloves, "Thanks Antofer..." she whispered. "Alright, it's time to die!" Phillia charges at the boar with her rapier and looks over to Nixon, winking, "Like I said, don't die!" Breaking into full sprint with rapier in hand, she considers activating a sword art, but decides it's not worth the energy to do.

ID#47390

Result: Battle 9

Critical Success!

(Correcting miscalculated damage)

Phillia HP: 7/8 Energy: 2/2   MIT 9

Boar: 0 (-2) / 4 DEAD

Edited by Phillia
Dun Goofed

Nixon walks over to her with a confused expression "Okay, now that, that is over please tell me. Why do you care if i die? and what was with the winking?" He cocks his head slightly, waiting from a response He thinks to himself "What is her ploy? I she is doing this out of kindness... but then again it is possible... God if only i had my psychology book, this would be so much easier!"

Edited by Nixon

Phillia looks at Nixon surprised. Her face turns a bright red color and her eyes get watery. "Well I... I..." there is an awkward pause, and Phillia puts her hand to her mouth like she's trying to hide some words, and a tear drops from one eye. Suddenly, her face goes back to it's normal color and she bursts out in uncontrollable laughter. "I wouldn't want to lose my meat shield!" she continues to laugh. "I mean, if he dies who's going to take those hits for me? Right?" She replays the situation in her head and wonders what might happen if she didn't look like she was confessing her false love.

Edited by Phillia

Nixon waits for a moment confused, thinking to himself "I haven't even been flirting with her, so What in hell is she getting at?! If I had been flirting with her this would make so much more sense! Ugh when i get back to town i am buying books on human psychology, i don't care how hard i have to look or how much they cost" He looks at her listening to her every word "... Yeah, whatever you say" He says playfully which he stops doing after that, "We should look around for materials" Nixon goes in search of some fresh potatoes but alas he comes back empty handed

ID# 47402 Result: Loot 7 (Fail)

She rolls her eyes, "So what are you thinking about right now?" she asks him playfully, curious of what's going on in his brain. It took her about a minute to notice that he was looking for materials, as he is ignoring her right now. 'Look at me! Look at me!' her mind begins yelling. Sighing, she does the same thing as Nixon, look for materials in a boring plain filled with grass, rocks, and dirt.

ID# 47403 results: Loot 10

Fail!

She finds a ball of mud...

Yes, how useless!

Nixon turns back toward her and smiles slyly calling upon his flirty past "Oh you know, Im just thinking about how elegantly your hair flows in the wind. Thou art the finest maiden I have laid eyes on yet, and your face, is as, i look upon it, looks as though an angel would, Oh how beautiful you truly are!"   He looks her dead in the eyes as he says this He shows no sign of falsehood or trickery. "You wanna play?" he thinks "Then lets play, see who can impress the other more"

Edited by Nixon

She pays attention to every word he says, "Yeah, whatever you say." She says playfully. "Hey, we should look for some materials." She looks around for something, but finds a useless lump of dirt. "This is weird." She thinks out loud. "I haven't even been flirting with him, this doesn't make sense! I'm going to need to do some research on love." She checks in her inventory, and looks at the good item she got from killing the boar, and closes it in disgust. "Yuck."

(Everything with "" is something she said out loud)

ID#: 47406

Result: Loot 10

Fail!

Edited by Phillia