[PP-F1] Learning about a friend <<earning a living>> (Antofer) (Phillia) (Complete)

Nixon starts to laugh hysterically and pats her on the head still smiling playfully "You Really need to close your mouth when you think, come on i think i heard something over here lets go fight it and see how we do, i mean the worst that can happen is I die and you get to live on." His smile changes from playful to warm and turns toward the sound "You coming or what?" 

Edited by Nixon

Phillia laughs as well, and slaps Nixon. "Don't talk to me like that!" she crosses her arms forcefully with a slightly angry expression, "S-Sure, I'll go, but you better not flirt with me." Her mood would appear to be playful after the strange incident that happened, who knew you could bond like that so quickly. She shrugs it off, it's not much of a big deal, but she does wonder if Nixon will die or not.

Edited by Phillia

Nixon winces at the slap. and laughs "Yeah i should have seen that coming" they walk for a while, Nixons warm smile completely gone as he was deep in thought. "If im to quote Jim Al-Khalili" He thinks "In his theory 'Biologically, love is a powerful neurological condition like hunger or thirst, only more permanent. We talk about love being blind or unconditional, in the sense that we have no control over it. But then, that is not so surprising since love is basically chemistry. While lust is a temporary passionate sexual desire involving the increased release of chemicals such as testosterone and oestrogen, in true love, or attachment and bonding, the brain can release a whole set of chemicals: pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin. However, from an evolutionary perspective, love can be viewed as a survival tool – a mechanism we have evolved to promote long-term relationships, mutual defence and parental support of children and to promote feelings of safety and security.' Does that mean im dealing in love or lust? because it would seem the latter!" He then begins to say mindlessly out loud "How sad it is that this is all I've ever dealt in."

"Hey Nixon, are you thinking about flirting in your head? If you are, then it's... It's disgusting okay! Don't think that I'll ever fall for you or anything, you're not my type." she tells him with a bit of anger in her tone. (YOU JUST GOT FRIENDZONED >;D) Phillia looks in her inventory, and stares at the good item she got from the boar, "Hey Nixon, do you want it? It's a really nice piece of clothing, and I think you'd also like the smell of it too." she asks.

"W-What... Did you say something? sorry i was trying to understand what love was, Certainly it is nothing i have ever felt and nothing I think i can feel, it is fascinating how it works though. The psychology behind it... It is just fascinating." He bends down and whispers in her ear "I don't flirt to fall in love, I flirt to watch psychology in action" He stops for a second "Oh did you say something about a good item? what would that item be?"

Edited by Nixon

Antofer find the two after a long day of grinding and walks up "Well hello you too! how are you guys doing?....oh wait i'm not interrupting anything am I? Antofer looks for any physical clues but he didn't notice anything interesting. "  Well I was just about to head home actually want you to come with me? Phillia, Nixon? haha well drinks are on me!" I got a nice shipment at my store anyways  and wanted to do something nice for everyone. or did you maybe have something to take care of?"

"You kiddin? If you are buying I'm drinking lets go!" He turns back to Phillia "You can join us or stay behind its your choice, If you want to come then we will see you at the bar!" Antofer and Nixon walk off leaving Phillia out there. Nixon turns to Antofer "Hey antofer? what is love and how does it work? Oh well never mind, Lets come back to that after i do some more research."

SUMMERY

Nixon - 1sp - 133col - (Mats to be rolled by Game master.) - Cooking profession

Phillia - 1sp - 133col

Antofer - 1sp - 133col