(PP-F3) EaL Teh New Cookie Maker (Hikoru) COMPLETE!

Aikoh watched Hikoru closely as he got down on his hands and knees to search through the grass. Maybe she was supposed to do that to? Was that the trick to finding these elusive materials? She doubted it. Wit a frown she got down on her knees anyway and started to sift through the dirt, trying to find a material. Once again she wasn't finding anything. This was annoying.

ID# 47852 results:

Loot: 13 Fail

Hikoru continued to search, not willing to give up on this area yet. He continued to search around, hoping to find a material that they could find and use, to help the young player get her shop started. But sadly, he couldn't find any more materials in this area. He sighed and stood up

"Maybe we need to move on to find some more." He said quietly

ID: 47853

LD: 10+3= 13

Edited by Hikoru

Aikoh frowned as Hikoru suggested that they move away from this area. She glanced around one more time and still didn't see anything. "You might be right Naith." She replied to him before standing up and starting to walk a short distance out into the field more. She was gradually growing more accustomed to being out in the wilderness, and no longer felt like she was randomly going to die every time she took a step.

ID# 47859 results:

Loot: 7 Fail

Hikoru nodded at the girl and started to make his way to a new area. He saw that this was a place he hadn't been to for awhile, so there was a chance that there had been a bunch of materials respawning that had not been found yet. He took a quick look around to see if he could see any right off the back. He smiled as he saw one in the distance, and went over to pick it up, giving it to her with a smile

"Here's another one!" He said with a smile "How about we get a few more, then call it a day?" He asked politely. He had to fulfill his plan before nightfall, or else he would not be able to get away with what he needed to do

ID: 47866

LD: 20+3= 23

Acquired Materials: 3

Edited by Hikoru

Aikoh nodded and glanced around one last time, before her eyes alighted on what looked to be an egg of some sort. She rushed over and picked it up, and sure enough it was a material. "Hik! I found one. Now we can finally go back in and I can bake cookies." She exclaimed happily, rushing over to him with the egg held reverently in her hands. She couldn't wait to go cook it and somehow make cookies out of it.

ID# 47886 results:

Loot: 17 (+1 Mat)

Hikoru sighed and stopped, seeing that the girl agreed to finish off the small mat hunt. He got down onto one knee and looked into the small girls eyes

"Hey, I need to ask you a favor..." He said. He breathed and opened up his HUD "See, I have a little brother in this game..." He said as he scrolled into his inventory "And well, I want you to give him some stuff for me..." He selected his armor, Falcon and Quick Feet, and his Lucky Ring and gave them to the small girl. He gave her a small smile "I'm trusting you to give this to him, because I know you can" He said happily. He hoped he could trust this girl, and that she would be able to get it to his little brother.

Aikoh smiled, grasping the equipment and then storing it in her inventory. She didn't know why he was giving it to her to give to his brother instead of just giving it to him himself. Still, she would do her best. She ran up to him and hugged him around the waist gently. "Okay Naith. Dont stay out her too late, okay?" She said, assuming that he was going to do some more material hunting or something and was sending her on ahead.

Hikoru smiled and rubber her head, giving her a warm smile. Soon, he equipped his old Equipment, Hope and Pride, and gripped his weapon Dementia with hapiness, and a small hint of sadness. He was going to train on his own, without anyone interrupting him, and he knew his brother would find him. He looked at the girl, and opened his HUD one more time

"Also, a little present from me to you, for your shop." He said with a smile. He gave her every single piece of Col he had to his name. He knew this girl would need it, because he knew his brother, and he could be greedy with stuff sometimes. He smiled and nodded at her "I'm going to go and look for some materials, but I should be back soon. The gate is over there, and it's a straight shot to town." He said with a smile "You go on ahead and get your shop open, and i'll visit you some day, okay?" He said, wanting to make sure the young girl knew what to do. "Also, my brother's name is Tyler, i'm sure you'll find him around the First floor. Little twerp is probably too scared to go any higher than that." he said with a small chuckle. With a wave, he moved onwards into the prarie, dissapearing over the horizon

- 1 Quick Feet

-1 Falcon

-1 Lucky Ring

- 12899 Col

Aikoh smiled as Hikoru sent her some money for her shop and then told her how to get back. She was so excited to be doing this, and even if she only ended up making cookies for Comet, she was still happy to have a shop. And as a cook, she could probably make cake too! Cake and cookies! She grinned and hurried back to the starting the city, finding her way there without a problem. She consulted her player guide for information on setting up shop, and by the next morning she had her own shop, C4C. Still, before she went to sleep, she wanted to craft her first item. She got to work, and within minutes she had created a batch of burned brown cookies. It wasn't the best start, but it also certainly wasn't the worst. She plopped her head down on the counter and almost immediately fell asleep.

ID# 47911

CD: 7 (Bad item)

COMPLETE:

Rewards:

Aikoh: 2 Mats, 2 SP, 400 Col

Hikoru: 1 SP