PP - F7 Depths of the Mountain (Sub-Dungeon Exploration) (CaptUndead)

ID: 48270
Loot Dice: 13 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 16 (No Dungeon Found / Materials Found)

"Hopefully..."

After the two promptly made their exit from the mountain's interior Calrex looked around in their emerged location to see if there was any hint of a dungeon entrance. Unfortunately, the most that he was able to make out amongst the background was simply more and more clouds, with what appeared to be a lower valley far below.

"Shoot, it looks like there's no trace of an entrance from what I can see. Can you make anything out?"

Loot List:
1 Material

Edited by Calrex

Standing on the edge of the cliff, Nobuyuki looked forward. While Calrex is looking at one direction, Nobuyuki think it would be good if he scouted out the other. The luck was with him that time. The moment he gazed into the foggy clouds of over the mountains, he saw a faint torchlight. Taking a closer look revealed an ominous looking gateway withing the mountains, lit up by two pillar with a bright flame burning by each side. "Calrex. You might want to take a look at this." He called out for his partner, point toward the direction of the strange structure he found.

Dungeon Seeking Attempt

ID: 48274

LD: 18+2+1=21

Found: Intermediate Dungeon

Edited by CaptainUndead

"Huh?"

Looking over in his teammates direction Calrex walked over as he peered down at the area Tobi was directing him to, "Hey, nice work! Looks like that's the dungeon entrance. Alright then, let's make sure we're geared up before heading inside."

Swiping on his menu the bluenette made sure his gear was at the ready, "Hm...I think I'll stick with my current gear for now. If we encounter any particularly high damaging monsters inside I'll trade out for the Grand Chariot II and potentially the Grand Guard II."

With another button press he opened a trade window, sending it over to Tobi, "This is the weapon I was referring to. It's not particular useful when it comes to critical hits, but in terms of overall damage if you can score a decent hit the weapon adds on some extra damage on top of the amount you can normally deal on skills alone."

Sent CaptainUndead Darkened Blade