[PP-F1] The Musical Girl (Haine & Aiden Royal)

Yet another day in SAO was here, and that made the teenager so happy.. that she was able to survive this far. What an accomplishment indeed. She was proud!

But she was simply bored today! She had traveled through all the floors she could and it was yet again time to take a break in Aincrad.. after all this serious leveling she most certainly deserved it!

The golden eyed girl found a shady little tree that looked comfy. So she decided to sit under its peaceful shade. She scrolled through her inventory as she hummed the tune of Kiss The Rain. Such a beautiful song..it was one of her favorite piano pieces.

She found her flute and took it out of her inventories list before she began to play a tune.. it was called Childhood Memories..

She was hyper, but she also held quite a bipolar nature. She was most likely known for being hyper, but truth be told she did not have a specific character due to her unfortunate illness.

Aiden had been out and about today, the weather warm against his skin and the cool breeze gently embracing those it touched. A rather good day to be alive. Aiden had just finished some business and had decided to go out and relax. Wearing simple black shorts and black shirt, with simple running shoes he made his way outwards. Aiden wasn't concerned about fighting as they were still in a safe zone.

Aiden had a bit of a perk in his step as he walked. Holding his head up high as he walked confidence overflowing from him. Making his way the sounds of his shoes clicking against the stone soon softened and disappeared as he started on a dirt trail. It was open for the most part, a couple of trees isolated from each other and a small lake in the distance. "Seems like a good day," Speaking softly as he walked soon hearing the faint sounds of a flute in the distance.

Aiden against his better judgement decided to follow the sound back to it's source to see a young female sitting against the tree. Playing happily as she went on with the song. Aiden kept silent taking in the beautiful sounds.

She stopped then decided to play another song called Lacies Melody. It was an instrumental of her favorite music box song.. it always put her to sleep on harsh nights or simply sleepless nights.

She felt as if she was being watched.. so she stopped playing when she saw someone in the distance. She blushed and hid her flute behind her back.

Aiden watched as the young female had slowly ended her song, taking a few seconds to move to another. He soon heard a new song begin to play. Aiden didn't mind the music it was quite pleasant to him as he closed his eyes, listening carefully. Soon the music stopped once more and he looked to see what had happened. The young female had noticed his presence and was staring at him.

Aiden saw the quick shuffle as she hide her flute from him and he just grinned as he slowly approached. "The music you were playing was very nice. I didn't mean to distract you Young Miss." As he stopped about ten feet from her, thinking she might be a little shocked.

(apologize if this is a double post)

Aiden looked at her and kept the faint smile and spoke "To be honest, I now a lot of things, but playing instruments isn't one of them. Though I'm sure I could play drums or something simple." giving a slight laugh as he looked towards her. "Pardon for my rudeness, my name is Aiden." Giving a slight bow in a sign of respect. Aiden always trying to impress other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Haine." He spoke softly as he looked to her. As he then walked a few steps and spoke "Gotta love days like these." as he closed his eyes and looked up to the sky feeling the wind brush against him again. He took a knee reaching down to touch the grass and asked "So do you come out this way often? I'm kinda of new to this area." Looking up to her.

"You too! And yep! I love this area because its so grassy and calm! And its wonderful!" she exclaimed as she looked wondrously at the blue sky above her.

Nature was beautiful.. And Haine absolutely loved it.. the flowers that were so unique.. the puffy white clouds! And the sweet smell of green grass too!

Aiden grinned as he spoke "I like that answer, sounds like it came from the heart." he told her and then gave a faint yawn. "Pardon me," As he kicked his leg out and sat down on the grass. The slight hill that went up to the tree. Laying down because he didn't feel any hostile intentions. "Hope you don't mind me laying down." Closing his eyes to enjoy the atmosphere, he could tell the female had an unique personality and probably wouldn't mind.

Hearing her words he gave a kind of confused look on his face, "Well if you promise your not going to poison me, then I don't mind." He didn't move as he propped his hands behind his head. He wondered why she would ask such a question to him, a person she had never met before. Staying still he waited to see what she had prepared. "So what kind do you have? Asking in a kind of confused tone.

Aiden watched was the young female tapped away at the screen and seen two items come from thin air into her hands. "Wow...You see I haven't been on many quests. Just recently started going out more and more." He told her as he stepped further towards the tree and leaned up against the tree. He looked outwards to take in the scenery as he waited to see just what Haine would do next.

"Well thank you, I wish I had something I could give in return." he told her as he took the bar from her and could feel the foil like wrapper in his hands. "Is there anything I could do to return the favor? He told her wanting to see if she was going to eat first or if he would start. He noticed the beast that stayed back from him, knowing the beast could attack at any time.