[PP-F1] The Musical Girl (Haine & Aiden Royal)

Aiden continued to take a few bites of the food and he watched the two mess around. The two must be closely connected both responding like siblings though separated only by their physical existence. The wold seem more reserved or maybe just knew the intentions of the owner, while the young female seemed overly excited by the act. "Heh...looks almost like siblings." giving a faint laugh as he finished the bar, watching the wrap disappear.

Aiden watched as the Haine had to go get the stick wondering if she was going to try and make a second attempt. Taken back by the question she asked him, not quite sure how to answer. "Well how is SAO? Well I gotta to be honest, at first the shock and awe really took over me. I haven't really left the first floor. Afraid of death and dying. The longer I stayed though the easier it began to come used to the system." Telling her and taking a breath.

"After a few weeks I managed to get my bearing. And I noticed a lot of people were having issues with acquiring good equipment. So for now, I decided that I'm going to try and help this players out. Hoping that I can maybe bring in some good stuff and help people out. Though my plan has yet to materialize for me though." Aiden being honest not sure why he was telling her his story. He closed his eyes and images of his past began to flood his head.

"You?" wanting to hear from her, what her experiences were.

"Oooh! You seem really nice!" she gasped as she patted her cheeks childishly.

"Me? Oh well I never really was afraid of dying! I mean.. what are my chances of surviving in a world like this? You just gotta except reality! I really traveled all over the floors, almost any one I could be on.. I honestly don't know how I was even able to make it this far.. its a miracle!" she spoke before taking a deep breath to speak more.

"I slayed at every opportunity I could! It was really hard but it started to get easier the more I battled! The secret is to just keep fighting all the tiny creatures! Its easy leveling to just slash away at a level 1 boar being a level 10! You get my point here?" she smiled softly as she tilted her head.

Aiden listened to her words, that seemed full of childish cheer. From his view point, he thought she hadn't seen the darkest points in life. Her mentality helped lift him up as he listened to her answer. "So It's easier to kill ten boars, instead of one large creature then?" questioning her on her statement. Feeling a slight gust of wind brush across his face as he looked at her.

"It seems I'm going to have to start killing a lot of low level creatures then." Telling her with a light tone.

Aiden was able to pick up on some various things in her tone and realized some of his thoughts where true of her. She was just a young girl who happened to play games. She might have some experience in this world but it seemed she had some idea of how to proceed."It seems you know quiet a bit about this." Aiden didn't want to show what his thoughts were, capable of playing ignorance for awhile.

"so where is your favorite hunting spot at? Maybe get some practice in?" wondering just how she would respond or if she would even help him. Aiden felt almost like an older brother to her, but he noticed quiet of few people much younger then himself. How was he going to take anyone seriously or ask for help from kids. He was finding himself in a rather difficult spot not.

"Well what can I say? I am generally curious after all! I guess there are some good things about curiosity!" she smiled.

"Oh well I know a place! In the foresty areas of Aincrad... hidden by the coniferous trees, and in front of it is a pond.." she muttered the last sentence, trying to get a picture of the area into her mind. So she nodded after.

"Just follow me!" she exclaimed as she began to walk.

"Well they did say curiosity killed the cat, but I think in your case it's more of a wolf," he told her as he watched her grin. He got up and started walking around to stretch his legs and spoke "Alright I think that would be good. You'd have to show me some of your skills. Lil Sis." Adding the last words to kind of make a slight impact on how they look at one another.

"Haha, yep!" nodded as she laughed at his humorous joke. And the next thing he said made her blush slightly. "Alright onii-chan!" she smiled as she played along with it. Haine then turned on her heels to lead the way to the destination of the hidden forest dungeon.

Just as she said, they had to pass a forest like area. So they headed that way.. everything had changed in the atmosphere.. from open spacious fields to mulch and forest pine trees.

Aiden laughed when she agreed to the title making him remember parts of his past. "Thank you for humoring me there." He walked with her as followed her noticing the change in scenery. More and more trees beginning emerge he kept his eyes on her never, having never been there before. The slight smell of pine filled the air as he wondered just how much further they were going.

"So these are your training grounds huh?"

Aiden watched her as he listened to her story as he walked behind her. "Whats in the cave?" He could feel a cold sweat form on his head as he walked with her. A sense of worry as if he didn't know what was going on, was she leading him to his death? Or was she actually going to help him out. Moving with her, his fists clenched as moved on ready to pounce.

"The cave! It's where you find the monsters of course! There are other monsters than just meddling boars in here. Its good to fight varities! The highest there is in here is a three! So do not worry! And its really cool, all the gems that light up the way," she smiled with twinkling eyes before she stepped into the cave and looked around.. slowly tiptoeing but moving back and forth in the same spot so she could be able to see the diamonds glimmer from the stony walls.

Aiden watched her as she began to move closer to the cave. He withdrew his sword ready to fight as he took several deep breathes calming himself. "Alright, I think it will be good practice." He told her as he walked a little to the side, as he walked with her. Letting his senses open up, the sound of faint sounds of creatures echoing around from up ahead. Aiden was ready his resolve ready to lash out at any creature.

She swiftly stepped over obstacles she saw.. then when she walked out of the pathway there was a beautiful pond of water, with a waterfall affect to it.. and beautiful flowers and I looked splendid. She turned back to face Aiden. "Don't be fooled by it! It's merely a hologram," she sighed as she walked right through the waterfall without getting wet. She gestured for Aiden to follow. And then there was another dark hallway and the growls would threaten to get even louder each time the descended into the cave.