(F1-Cook-R3) C4C

C4C is a small shop near the east exit on the first floor. It is has the appearance of a cafe, with booths and tables for people to sit at, but is more of a bakery.The counter is made of clear glass, and all sorts of cakes and plates full of cookies are displayed there. It has a warm cozy feel, from the red on the seats to the warm brown wooden walls. A young girl, looking to be around seven, sits at the counter, munching on a cookie and waiting for orders.

Snacks (available at rank 1) Cheese and crackers, stuffed apples, garlic bread, etc. Snacks are used for temporary buffs.

Desserts (available at rank 2) Chocolate mousse, strawberry shortcake, cookies, etc. Desserts are used for temporary buffs.

Meals (available at rank 3) Roast boar, stuffed pigeon, grilled cheese, etc. Meals are used for temporary buffs.

The CD Result Chart (Rank 3)
[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

EXP: 40/80

Mats: 44

Edited by Aikoh

For Sale:

N/A

Orders:

Zandra:

-Perfect t2 Alcoholic x5     [1/5]
-Perfect t2 vitamins x5      [0/5]
-Perfect t2 Prosperity x5   [0/5]
-Rare t2 Herbs x5             [0/5]

Transactions:

Spoiler

9-9-16: Hakai: +50 Mats

9-9-16: -3 Mats

9-10-16: -3 Mats

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh glanced over the two material that she had pulled out from her stash. She was pretty terrible with crafting at the moment, but the only way she could get better would be to craft more. She started to work on the first material, but it burned and turned to ash. She just wanted to make some cookies for her friends. She tried the second material but it burned too. She was done for the day.

Craft: 4

ID# 48316 results:

Craft: 3

-2 mats

+2 EXP

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh smiled and entered her shop once more to try again. She pulled out two of her materials and started to mess around with them crafting them into cookies. In almost no time at all she had two, extra large cookies. There werent any enhancements on them, but they looked delicious, unlike the burnt husks she had created the day before.

ID# 48317 results:

Craft: 9 Good

ID# 48318 results:

Craft: 8 Good

-2 Mats

+4 EXP

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh skipped into her shop happily and put her apron on before getting ready to bake some more cookies. She hadnt seen Comet in quite a while, but she still wanted to perfect the art of cookie baking for him. She got out some materials and got to work, ending up with an uncommon cookie, and a good cookie. She was certainly getting better, but she wanted a perfect cookie.

ID# 48999 results:

Craft: 10 Uncommon

ID# 49000 results:

+5 EXP

-2 Mats

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh smiled and pulled out some materials to make some dough with. She was going to master the art of baking if it took her forever. And once she did, everyone would be pouring into her shop to order her cookies. She started to mess with the materials until she crafted something with each of the two. One of them was a mess, and she had to throw it away, and the other one was some sort of burnt pastry.

ID# 49415 results:

Craft: 5 Bad

ID# 49416 results:

Craft: 3 Fail

-2 Mats

+2 EXP

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh walked into her shop the next day. It was another day, and the sun was shining brightly. Her last failure was still sitting on the counter, and she swept it to the side to try again. She pulled out another two materials and started to craft them into dough. By the end of the procedure, she had two beautiful unenhanced cookies.

ID# 49417 results:

ID# 49418 results:

+4 EXP

-2 Mats

Edited by Aikoh

Aikoh marched into her sho again the next day and almost immediately set to work. Yesterday had been a good day for crafting, but today she had an order. She needed to make a tier two alcoholic item today. She doubted that she would be able to make a perfect one, but she would try her best. By the end of her crafting she had failed once, burnt another cookie, and succeeded in making a rare alcoholic cookie, however that worked.

ID# 49468 results:

Craft: 11 Rare

ID# 49469 results:

Craft: 1 Fail

ID# 49470 results:

+7 EXP

-3 Mats

Edited by Aikoh
  • 6 months later...

Aikoh hummed to herself as she pulled out a baking sheet to make cookies with. She hadnt done this sort of thing in quite a while but was looking forward to getting back into the whole cooking scene. She was certain that everyone else would be excited too. Who didnt like cookies after all? She pulled out the right ingredients and started to make the cookie dough, sneakily eating a little bite here and there. She formed the cookie dough into three little cookies before putting the sheet into the oven. When she checked back about fifteen minutes later two of the cookies had burnt, but one of them was perfectly good. She smiled happily. She was definitely getting better at cooking.

ID# 67356 results:

Craft: 5 Bad Item

ID# 67357 results:

Craft: 10 Uncommon Item

ID# 67358 results:

Craft: 6 Bad item

-3 Mats

+5 EXP

Mats remaining: 0

Edited by Aikoh

Hakai entered the cozy cafe, a bit upset by how few people were there. It looked like a very nice place. She walked up to the young girl at the counter and pulled out fifty materials, placing them on the counter with a smile. "This is a donation, free of charge. I want to see this shop filled with activity, so im investing in it's future. Make sure that you get that to the owner of this shop." She closed her inventory and then her HUD completely before walking out of the shop, her hands now thrust into her pockets. It probably wasnt the best idea to go giving out materials to random people, but the truth was that she actually needed a cook rather badly, and she was positive that most of the other frontliners did as well. And it wasnt like she needed the materials herself. She didnt plan to appraise anything else any time soon.

-50 Materials

Edited by Hakai

With her new weapon, as well as several quests and bosses and everything that was beeing released with the new update, Zandra was in great need to refill her food stock. Sometimes she regret she had picked up alchemy since being cook would have contributed to her own need so much more. But then she remembered how much she loved the art of brewing and that thougth flew away. Instead she just needed to visit cooks and buy the food from them. Previously she had been ordering from several different cooks in Aincrad. But this time she wanted to try someone new. She had once herd about a young girl on floor one that had a café. So Zandra decided she would go and give her a visit to check it out.

As she entered the café, what she herd about the owner being a young girl seemed to be true. This was the youngest player Zandra had ever seen in SAO. First she thougth it was an NPC, but she quickly realized it was not. Eitherway she walked up to her.’’Hello there miss. My name is Zandra and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I just recently herd about your café and realy regret Ive not come here sooner.’’ She said with a friendly voice and a smile on her lips.’’Im also looking for someone that could make me… quite a large order of food. Are you up for it?’’ she asked.

Aikoh smiled happily to the woman who had just donated to her shop. It was the first business that she had had in quite a while. She waved to her as she left and started to sort the materials. Within about half an hour, another woman walked in. Aikoh smiled at her too. "Yes ma'am. I'd be happy to cook some food for you. Im not very good at it though..." She placed a finger on her bottom lip thoughtfully. "That might be because of this exp stuff. Every time i cook something this little bar fills up a bit. Last time it filled up it halved itself for some reason." She explained. Comet had explained what SP and levels were to her, but he hadn't said a thing about exp. She pulled out three materials and started to make some more cookie dough. "If you make me a list i'll do what i can by the deadline." She finally answered, smiling innocently.

ID# 67450 results:

Craft: 9 Good Item

ID# 67451 results:

Craft: 9 Good Item

ID# 67452 results:

Craft: 10 Uncommon Item

-3 Mats

+ 7 EXP

Mats Remaining: 47

Edited by Aikoh

Seemed the little girl didn’t was very into or used to the crafting stuff.’’Well, its like this.’’ Zandra said and scratched her chin to find the words to  best describe the art of rafting that was pretty much the same for every profession.’’Well, for each craft you do, you gain a little bit experience. The better food you do, the more exp you get. When you gets enough of exp, you reach the next rank which increases your chances to make better food. For every rank you reach, you need the same amount of experience to reach the next. Like the total experience you need is doubling after each rank. If you get what I mean? Im not realy a good teacher, but Im doing my best.’’ Zandra started to write down all the different things she wanted. It was quite a lot to write. She almost felt ashamed to put this huge order to a little girl. After awhile she handed over the list.’’Here, its quite a lot I know. But there is no deadline so don’t worry about that. If you can make one of each to start with then I can head out and farm materials for you to make the rest. Or do you maybe have your own sort of material donator and rather want to get paid in col that’s fine too. What is your price for this?’’

Spoiler

-Perfect t2 Alcoholic x5
-Perfect t2 vitamins x5
-Perfect t2 Prosperity x5
-Rare t2 Herbs x5

She nodded thoughtfully as Zandra explained experience. So it was just SP, but for cooking. Aikoh looked at the list and gave a little laugh. "That's not a ton. When you said huge I thought you meant like a hundred cookies or something. This is only..." She raised her hand and started to count on her fingers, using one hand to count tens and the other for the single digits. "Twenty!" She finally said with a proud grin. She took the list and put it in the pocket of her apron. "I dont have anyone to get me materials, but thats fine. I wont charge you for anything. My mama said that you should never sell people things that you arent sure that they can afford." She said in her best adult voice. "And i dont know how much this stuff should cost or how much you have. So you can have them for free." She smiled again, her eyes lit up with excitement. "I just want to cook!"

Aikoh glanced over the womans list and pulled out some materials. The woman hadnt specified exactly what she had wanted in terms of food, just the enhancements she wanted on the food. Aikoh smiled. It was time to bake her some cookies! She made the dough for the cookies and then placed the three little cookies she had made on a baking sheet. She placed them in the oven happily, but when she checked on them a few minutes later two of them were burned. The third one was a perfectly good cookie though, although it had no enhancements. As she checked them, a screen popped up in front of her saying "Rank Up!". She smiled happily and ate the good cookie in celebration. Warm cookies were truly the best. The crunch on the outside and the warm gooeyness on the inside couldnt be beaten by anything. They were even better when they were chocolate chip like the ones she had just made. The chocolate was all melted and delicious. She smiled and wandered off to set up to bake some more later.

ID# 67792 results:

Craft: 4 Bad

ID# 67793 results:

Craft: 6 Bad

ID# 67794 results:

-3 Mats

Total Mats: 44

+ 4 EXP  Rank up!

Edited by Aikoh

ID# 67877 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect!

Name: Alcoholic Cookie

Your Profession: Cook

Your Rank: 3

ID: 67877

Roll: 12

Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 6 Alcoholic

Description: An alcoholic cookie. Dont eat and drive.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/10950-f1-cook-r3-c4c/?do=findComment&comment=488308

ID# 67878 results:

ID# 67880 results:

Craft: 6 Good

ID# 67881 results:

Craft: 3 Bad

-4 Mats

Total Mats: 40

+ 12 EXP

Edited by Aikoh