[PP - F1] Rising Stars and Comets (Comet)

It had been one eventful day for the young warrior. Escaping a prison and single-handedly killing off the leader of a bandit group wasn't easy by any means, but somehow he managed to see the quest through in its entirety despite his... Unorthodox methods during the final battle. Maybe he'd leave out the parts about him running around during future retellings of that particular adventure. He was just happy to have been able to make it back to the Town of Beginnings in one piece. The sun was low in the sky, signaling the coming of night and Seul's bedtime. But he had made it a ritual of sorts these days to stop by one of the town's various restaurants after a successful mission. He was on his way there but sifting through the sea of players was always a task in itself at this time of day. A certain short individual was unfortunate enough to take the force of his weight as they collided thanks to someone else shoving the black-haired player. Seul had remained standing but further inspection now revealed that it was only a child he had knocked over. "Sorry about that." He said while extending a hand to help the boy up.

What a good evening. Comet thought, looking at the late sunset as he tried to get past the swarmed players. The first floor was the most populated floor by far and for someone as short as Comet, it was not necessarily a good thing because he was often swarmed and squished by the numerous NPCs in the marketplace or knocked over by a few rushing players that were excited to head out of the starting town to fight a few boars. With a sigh, Comet bought an ice cream from an open NPC shop and walked out to digest it slowly while looking at the sunset from somewhere high up... Like a cliff or something. However, as soon as he walked out of the shop, he felt an impact which caused his ice cream to fall to the ground. As simple as that sounded, Comet had only just bit into it and hadn't even taken the flavor in. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as he and his beloved ice cream fell to the ground. "Nooooooooo" Comet screamed out, trying to catch the ice cream in mid air but the cone and the cream were both missed. Finally, after a while, Comet stood up with the help of the man that had bumped into him. Still, Comet was focused only on the ice cream that was now dead on the ground. "My ice cream..." He said, staring at the dirtied ice cream in sadness and sniffled. The ice cream's life had been so short and yet its purpose was not served when it died. How sad. Comet thought. 

Personally, he wasn't sure what the big deal was. Unlike the real world, food here wasn't going to run out and it wasn't like anything on the first floor was particularly expensive anyway. Still, he felt bad for ruining the child's treat. More importantly several members of the crowd turned their heads to the commotion out of curiosity. The last thing he needed was to have rumors circulate and him to be made out as 'that guy who harasses kids on the lower floors'. Such claims could potentially end his career in the KoB and in an extreme, worse case scenario end his life. "Er... Don't like cry or anything, I can just buy you another one." With that in mind, Seul entered the shop and motioned for the boy to follow. "I'm not sure which flavor you had, but it's my treat."

Comet grinned in pleasure as the man offered him more ice cream. He had been looking forwards to eating that ice cream but now, he would be given another one by the man. "Thank you!" Comet shouted in grateful glee. "Can you get me two? I'm feeling really hungry." He asked, looking up at the man with a joyful face and a look full o happy emotion that the man had offered him this sweet opportunity for ice cream. "Follow me!" Comet shouted and jumped up and down as he ran back to the ice cream shop and entered the door. Soon, after the man had followed him (Going to speed things up here), Comet looked around the well-decorated shop before looking back at the man. "Can I have two chocolate flavored ice cream please?" Comet asked the man while tugging at his shirt."By the way, my name is Comet, you haven't told me of your name yet... Or should I just call you sir? That is what I call other people that I don't know." Comet said, wearing a cute, smiling face as he looked at the man in anticipation of ice cream.